Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Will ya? He's just too stupid to be asked a question relevant to the job he's too ignorant and lazy to hold.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Steve Kroft On Why Obama Appears On 60 Minutes: "I Think He Knows That We're Not Going To Play Gotcha With Him... that we're not going to go out of our way to make him look bad or stupid and we'll let him answer the questions."

In other words...he's a stupid, lazy, angry, resentful, treasonous black and we're not in the business of telling the truth.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Isn't he half white?

So, applying your own highly honed logic and analytical skills, wouldn't that make him a stupid white?

woof
hey now now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Isn't he half white?
So, applying your own highly honed logic and analytical skills, wouldn't that make him a stupid white?
woof
No actually. And you're showing your ghetto reasoning by refusing to see that he uses his blackness as a politcal weapon at every turn. For example...at the Treycoon dust up, "If I had a son, he'd look alot like Treycoon..."

Jeez. I didn't realize just how much you filthy ghetto trash emulate obama's ignorance. Thanks for the reminder, scumbag.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Like I said, it looks like you and he must be members of the same club, but apparently, he's much smarter than you.

He's the President of the greatest nation on earth.

And your a lonely, racist pig, whose greatest achievement is figuring out how to fool a computer program into permitting pejoratives and slurs to be posted online for your own juvenile purposes.

Carry on, stupid white boy.

woof
hey now now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
apparently, he's much smarter than you.
Apparently so! He's got numerous $billion enterprises devoted to covering up his stupidity and all I've got is you pointing out my errors in reasoning.

Now, was the greatest nation on Earth business you filthy sh^tballs now proclaim great before the sh^tstain obama soiled it or now after he's betrayed it?
Sneezles

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

hey now now wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently so! He's got numerous $billion enterprises devoted to covering up his stupidity and all I've got is you pointing out my errors in reasoning.
Now, was the greatest nation on Earth business you filthy sh^tballs now proclaim great before the sh^tstain obama soiled it or now after he's betrayed it?
Mr. Hateful,crawl back under you stone.
Your ignorance is showing again.
You're just jealous you can't be as smart as MR OBAMA!
Lmao
hey now now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Sneezles wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Hateful,crawl back under you stone.
Your ignorance is showing again.
You're just jealous you can't be as smart as MR OBAMA!
Lmao
You got me there, co-stain. Zero --count them! ZERO--$billion enterprises are involved in covering for my ignorance and stupidity. All I got is an angry parasitic co-sh^tstain in Cleveland. Dag. I need some reparations to make me feel better...or subsidized rent and an obama phone.
Sneezles

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

hey now now wrote:
<quoted text>You got me there, co-stain. Zero --count them! ZERO--$billion enterprises are involved in covering for my ignorance and stupidity. All I got is an angry parasitic co-sh^tstain in Cleveland. Dag. I need some reparations to make me feel better...or subsidized rent and an obama phone.
Lmao
You're nothing but an insignificant molecule,passing gas.
hey now now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Sneezles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao
You're nothing but an insignificant molecule,passing gas.
Seems your saviour the sh^tstain obama wants to further dilute the black underclass by providing 11+million illegal mexicans amnesty so that they can undercut black labor wages. Pretty smart of you parasites to support him so thoroughly. The lesson? third world mexicans are better than american blacks. how so? What amnesty for blacks is obama pushing? ZERO! Ha ha

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

hey now now wrote:
<quoted text>Seems your saviour the sh^tstain obama wants to further dilute the black underclass by providing 11+million illegal mexicans amnesty so that they can undercut black labor wages. Pretty smart of you parasites to support him so thoroughly. The lesson? third world mexicans are better than american blacks. how so? What amnesty for blacks is obama pushing? ZERO! Ha ha
Just last Sunday, NAACP president, Ben Jealous, stated, "Black people are doing far worse," since Obama was elected. He claimed that "white people are doing a bit better," but informed citizens know the truth: All Americans are doing worse since Obama was elected.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

hey now now wrote:
<quoted text>You got me there, co-stain. Zero --count them! ZERO--$billion enterprises are involved in covering for my ignorance and stupidity.
I think they say that acknowledging you have a problem is the first step to recovering from it. At least you seem to be fully aware that you're a meaningless piss ant.

Now comes the hard work, I suppose.

woof
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Like I said, it looks like you and he must be members of the same club, but apparently, he's much smarter than you.
And your a lonely, racist pig, whose greatest achievement is figuring out how to fool a computer program into permitting pejoratives and slurs to be posted online for your own juvenile purposes.
Carry on, stupid white boy.
woof
Bahahahahahaha! Nailed his azz!
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

hey now now wrote:
<quoted text>Seems your saviour the sh^tstain obama wants to further dilute the black underclass by providing 11+million illegal mexicans amnesty so that they can undercut black labor wages. Pretty smart of you parasites to support him so thoroughly. The lesson? third world mexicans are better than american blacks. how so? What amnesty for blacks is obama pushing? ZERO! Ha ha
Oh, my word! That means the Mex-cans will be taking your job mopping up shyt. And another thing, say good bye to your Obama phone! Your minutes will not be replenished on my dime!
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Paging kmh. Paging kmh. Please report in that we should go easy on the stupid black, the obama stain. Thank you.

Btw, obama does in fact qualify for the derogation "gimmie rat."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 13 min TonyD2 74
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 min Da juDge 1,919
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 50 min Zoe Regen 6
Al Qaeda large gathering got away: Another Obam... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Bored.. Is there anything fun to do in the even... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
State University Wants to be "Less White" 1 hr Big Johnson 34
Police: East side man posed as cop, tried to ra... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance