State Senator Investigated For Domest...

State Senator Investigated For Domestic Violence | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 403 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 20, 2011, titled State Senator Investigated For Domestic Violence | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

The Delaware County prosecutor's office was investigating filing disorderly conduct charges against an Ohio State senator and his wife after an incident at their condominium earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

Again

Portsmouth, OH

#434 Nov 22, 2012
Actually I have been thinking about it. Here's what I think. Delaware County is politically backwards. The GOP has come up hopelessly short. They are irrelevant and do not represent mainstream America. This party faces extinction if they don't rid themselves of their radical right wing teabag goofballs...nearly everywhere except Delaware county where criminals, spousal abusers, and tax dodgers can get elected simply by having an R after their name. Beer would have been a much better Recorder. He's actually qualified. Melissa is not. Hogan would have been a much better State Rep. Brenner is a TOOL of the GOP. It's a sad state of affairs really.
Think again

Delaware, OH

#435 Nov 23, 2012
Smb43065 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jordan is an accused wife beater and gun abuser. He has no place in public or private office. The only public institution he belongs in is prison.
He will win whatever office he wants...this its not a prediction, it is a fact. Youngest Delaware county commissioner - fact, state representative - fact, and he crushed a worthy republican opponent in the primary for state senate - fact
Kurt

Mount Vernon, OH

#436 Nov 23, 2012
Think again wrote:
<quoted text>
He will win whatever office he wants...this its not a prediction, it is a fact.
Actually, this is an opinion. Just so you know.
Think again wrote:
<quoted text>he crushed a worthy republican opponent in the primary for state senate - fact
Also an opinion. His opponent was not very strong.

It is funny how you think you can get away with such silly statements. If Kris Jordan is involved in dirty business, it will take him down--opinion, but a hopeful one. His wife called 911 for domestic violence. If he is a wife beater, as implied by the call, he will do it again.
Think again

Delaware, OH

#437 Nov 23, 2012
Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is an opinion. Just so you know.
<quoted text>
Also an opinion. His opponent was not very strong.
It is funny how you think you can get away with such silly statements. If Kris Jordan is involved in dirty business, it will take him down--opinion, but a hopeful one. His wife called 911 for domestic violence. If he is a wife beater, as implied by the call, he will do it again.
I hate to disagree with you, but it is a fact. Further more, if this issue was to ever have taken him down it would have then.......not over a year and a half later. He will capture any office he wants.
Kurt

Mount Vernon, OH

#438 Nov 23, 2012
Think again wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to disagree with you, but it is a fact. Further more, if this issue was to ever have taken him down it would have then.......not over a year and a half later. He will capture any office he wants.
You need to reevaluate your name. You are the one who has trouble thinking.
Think again

Delaware, OH

#439 Nov 23, 2012
I am sorry you feel that way, but the facts speak for themselves. He has never lost an election and he survived a "blow" to a political career that would have crushed most other politicians.
Kurt

Mount Vernon, OH

#440 Nov 23, 2012
I am sorry that you cannot distinguish between fact and opinion.
Think again

Delaware, OH

#441 Nov 23, 2012
Respectfully, we will see at the next election of whether or not this is fact or opinion.
Kurt

Mount Vernon, OH

#442 Nov 23, 2012
Think again wrote:
Respectfully, we will see at the next election of whether or not this is fact or opinion.
Until an election it is just an opinion. Keep workin on it; you will eventually figure it out. Here is a good tutorial to help you: http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions...
I have faith in you. Good luck!
Think again

Delaware, OH

#443 Nov 23, 2012
Kurt wrote:
<quoted text>
Until an election it is just an opinion. Keep workin on it; you will eventually figure it out. Here is a good tutorial to help you: http://pbskids.org/arthur/games/factsopinions...
I have faith in you. Good luck!
You just keep putting your head in the sand as you know I am correct and you just cannot accept the fact he (or his wife who garnered 2/3's the vote without even campaigning) will win his (her) next elected office. Case closed - fact.
Jordo the Wife Beater

West Portsmouth, OH

#444 Nov 23, 2012
Think again wrote:
I am sorry you feel that way, but the facts speak for themselves. He has never lost an election and he survived a "blow" to a political career that would have crushed most other politicians.
That's because the Del Co Republican Party stood behind him, and so did that weasel Tom Niehaus, the Senate President.

Not so sure that the VOTERS will stand behind him, they haven't had a chance yet. He will be challenged by other Republicans that will certainly bring up his wife-beatng past...just like Jordan brought up old, paid tax liens against Tom Collier. What comes around, goes around...karma is a bitch...etc. He will get his in the end.
Think again

Delaware, OH

#445 Nov 29, 2012
Jordo the Wife Beater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the Del Co Republican Party stood behind him, and so did that weasel Tom Niehaus, the Senate President.
Not so sure that the VOTERS will stand behind him, they haven't had a chance yet. He will be challenged by other Republicans that will certainly bring up his wife-beatng past...just like Jordan brought up old, paid tax liens against Tom Collier. What comes around, goes around...karma is a bitch...etc. He will get his in the end.
Keep dreaming. 1) If the powers that supposedly run the GOP wanted him gone that would have happened....it didn't. In fact they stood shoulder to shoulder with him. 2) Kris Jordan does not lose elections.
Ike T

Valley City, OH

#446 Nov 29, 2012
Dis ho wuz axin to get her jaw jacked. She kept yakin and running her trap at him all da dam time. She should have jus gottin sum chin nutz frum him and lerned her role. Just ask Tina, she lerned her role after a cupull thumpins. Gotta keep a strong pimp hand or deez ho bagz get all upity thinkin dey can say and do wants they want but dats when they get rained on, putz em right back in line.
Thanks

West Portsmouth, OH

#447 Dec 8, 2012
You proved my point exactly. The GOP stood behind him, that's why he's still in office. As for #2, he may not have lost any elections yet...but people know who he really is now, and it will be used against him in whatever office he seeks next.

Hear that ticking? It's the sound of a timer ticking down the time he has left in his career in politics.
Think again wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dreaming. 1) If the powers that supposedly run the GOP wanted him gone that would have happened....it didn't. In fact they stood shoulder to shoulder with him. 2) Kris Jordan does not lose elections.
Lets think

Westland, MI

#448 Mar 10, 2013
Has this wife-abusing, self-centered idiot done anything for his constituents? Or is he a tool of the tea baggers? Tool I'd say.
looooooserrrr

Westerville, OH

#449 Mar 12, 2013
Thanks wrote:
You proved my point exactly. The GOP stood behind him, that's why he's still in office. As for #2, he may not have lost any elections yet...but people know who he really is now, and it will be used against him in whatever office he seeks next.
Hear that ticking? It's the sound of a timer ticking down the time he has left in his career in politics.
<quoted text>
AGEED! He is a dishonest man to say it mildly. Melissa, how many bruises are you covering up lately?
Really

Delaware, OH

#450 Mar 18, 2013
Is any of this true?
Truth

New York, NY

#451 Mar 19, 2013
It's all true. Try a google search on this embarrassment.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#452 Mar 19, 2013
wonder how Hillary is going to act now her email was hacked and sent to the justice department and capital hill.

When it happened to Bush with wikileaks it was a miracle and the Dems cheered.

Now that proof Hillary is just being another lying Clintoon, and our god POTUS is a bigger liar yet, the question is what are we going to do about every single head leader of this country ialways in a cover up.
Truth

New York, NY

#453 Mar 19, 2013
Sorry pal - this forum is about the wife-beating, immature neocon Kris Jordan. Who apparently has knocked up his wife and just in time for the campaign. So now the incredible Mrs. Jordan will be a full-time county recorder, full-time law student and new mother. When will the people of Delaware County wise up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeble Nancy Pelosi snaps her withered fingers 5 min Enter Username 17
Trump's Health Services Appointee used Taxpayer... 1 hr Mud, James Mud 18
Why do Republicans love Russian lovers more tha... 2 hr U Make Me Smile 81
Lebrun calls POTUS a bum on twitter 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 14
Do you miss Channel 10? 3 hr shadow_hunter 4
Trump Giving Kaepernick Hed, Wow Look Twitter V... 4 hr fat tired old and... 2
Trump Golf Balls Hillary, Absolutely Hillaryious 5 hr Big Johnson 44

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages