Syrian War, Let Them Take Each Other Out.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

What do you think

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 13, 2013
The wars in the Middle East has been going on for two thousand or more years, let's let them take each other out. Why don't we stay out of it for once and see what happens?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Agree!
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Agree.

Afghan soldiers are killing our troops in cold blood who are sent there to protect Muslims from themselves.

Obama will put on a show and send billions of dollars of aid even as his resident Blacks (who voted for him twice) suffer the worst rates of unemployment in history.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2013
I suggest a new policy :
Step one obliterate the population of syria.
Step two make it a US territory
step three auction off the.land and let Americans move there and occupy the land.

It is time we.started conquering and stopped picking sides.
What do you think

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Why should our good men and women lose arms and legs and their lives, for some ungrateful Country in some God forsaken land, halfway around the world. When all we have to do is ...let them take each other out.
What do you think

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 13, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I suggest a new policy :
Step one obliterate the population of syria.
Step two make it a US territory
step three auction off the.land and let Americans move there and occupy the land.
It is time we.started conquering and stopped picking sides.
We shouldn't want their land-let them kill one another. Problem solved. I don't care what goes on over there. I'm more interested in building up America and what we stand for.
What do you think

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 13, 2013
Sometimes we lose sight of what's most important our Country, our freedom, our economy, should be number one on our list. Taking care of our own-don't worry about what's going on in other Countries UNLESS they are a direct threat. Let them take care of themselves and work through their own problems. What's wrong with that? We can't be everyone's keeper. I'm being realistic.
I think you are a moron

Chorley, UK

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Why should Syrians suffer due to American weapon funding?
Why doesn't the world unite and blow America off the map?
America arming the rebels is like us arming terrorists to blow up America. So basically America has legitimised terrorist attacks on America soil.
Well done, America, you've just signed off the next terrorist attack on your soil.
VADoc

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2013
We shouldn't be sending aid, weapons, or troops to Syria. The problem is Russia and china are so that's why the US wants to. I personally think we should pull out of the UN and boot them out of our country and use the building for something else. I also think we should make the UN happy and bring all our troops and weaponry home and defend our borders with it. Any bases we are leaving we blow up so the countries we leave cannot use them since we built them and maintained them.

If we won't do that then we need to start sending a bill to every country that does not have a standing military that we defend and send a bill to every country we have a base in.
What do you think

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 14, 2013
We shouldn't give any of those Countries ten damn cents.
What do you think

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 14, 2013
VADoc wrote:
We shouldn't be sending aid, weapons, or troops to Syria. The problem is Russia and china are so that's why the US wants to. I personally think we should pull out of the UN and boot them out of our country and use the building for something else. I also think we should make the UN happy and bring all our troops and weaponry home and defend our borders with it. Any bases we are leaving we blow up so the countries we leave cannot use them since we built them and maintained them.
If we won't do that then we need to start sending a bill to every country that does not have a standing military that we defend and send a bill to every country we have a base in.
When we send them a bill, we should add a 20% aggravation fee. We should demand at least 50% of our fee upfront before we render services...don't want to get stiffed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where has Rowdy been 1 hr Ghost of G 9
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 1 hr Ghost of G 5
City to consider measures to reduce plastic bag... 1 hr Ghost of G 3
Chris from Columbus - Frequent Radio Talk Show ... 4 hr CCW 1
dub-v fan 4 hr Star On 47 2
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 5 hr dpx55 159
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Male 3,981
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs