Jackie Chiles Hilliard

Spook

bb

hey now

I'm feel threatend, you left me off

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24 Apr 17, 2012
Billy Bob is alive and well. I just have some things going on.

Thanks for the concern of all.

bb

“No respect.”

Since: Aug 10

Nova, OH

#25 Apr 17, 2012
6was9 wrote:
bb
Good to hear from you my friend. Hope all is well.

“No respect.”

Since: Aug 10

Nova, OH

#26 Apr 17, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Rose No_Ho is a flat out troll. That makes her an infiltrator.
Again? Really? Jackie, we hardly knew ye.

Kramers Attorney

Since: Apr 12

Millbury, OH

#29 Apr 17, 2012
George Zimmerman Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>I was passivated, alienated, agitated, assassinated!
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Mr Jones

Lewis Center, OH

#30 Apr 17, 2012
6was9 wrote:
bb
I thought that Rose NoHo had gotten you banned. Rose is on the war path targeting anyone who, in her mind, is a "racist!"

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31 Apr 17, 2012
Mr Jones wrote:
I was shocked that George was targeted because Rose had a running war with Billy Bob.
Rose was making constant threats to have him banned and was reporting him to the Topix moderators despite the fact that Billy Bob went out of his way to try to be civil and even humorous with Rose. However Rose has a chip on her shoulder the size of the Grand Canyon, the stereotypical angry Black.
In summation, Rose can certainly dish it out but can't take it.
Back in the day when the Dispatch first cut ties with Topix, there was one thread that had gone on too long and pretty much no one was left except me, George and Enzyte Bob. George had recently return after being banned as Dave Chappelle and I don't know how many times E Bob had been banned.

Any way, things were generally pretty civil between us--despite major differences of opinion. But there was someone who kept changing his user name that kept getting under George's skin. Whether true or not, he claimed responsibility for having gotten Dave banned. So George and Bob started reporting him--so they said. George claimed he got him banned. He wasnt' registered, though, so I don't know.

In short--I don't worry too much about George getting dumped--even if it was all Rose's doing. Somehow, I doubt it. And for the record, Rose commits plenty of her own transgressions, despite being someone I often agree with.

But--I don't get the need to trash people and use filthy language. I have certainly been around plenty and I'm not shocked, or even hurt by it. Just bored and disappointed when the conversation dissolves into trading barbs that aren't even very witty.

Location hidden

#32 Apr 17, 2012
markbano wrote:
<quoted text>
Again? Really? Jackie, we hardly knew ye.
New name?

Did George get banned again?

“Public Unions=Public Enemies ”

Since: Aug 11

Medina, OH

#37 Apr 17, 2012
Why I am I again not on this poll?

I guess only the more agressive Constitutionalists get attacked, fine by me, I prefer to be as ghillied up online as I will be when the revolution comes.
WiseAmerican

United States

#42 Apr 17, 2012
I feel that Rose is one of them types of women who can be very dangerous if she felt crossed. I would not want to be anywhere in her presence when she's on a war path. This forum is for those who can handle all types of people. If you're drivg 45 on a 65 mile an hour freeway..get the hell outta the way!

Location hidden

#43 Apr 17, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
I feel that Rose is one of them types of women who can be very dangerous if she felt crossed. I would not want to be anywhere in her presence when she's on a war path. This forum is for those who can handle all types of people. If you're drivg 45 on a 65 mile an hour freeway..get the hell outta the way!
Rose is by no means the only person who has ever posted to Topix that seemed as though they might be dangerous in certain circumstances.
Mr Jones

Lewis Center, OH

#44 Apr 17, 2012
WiseAmerican wrote:
You have great insight Wise American. George tends to "get under the skin" of certain persons a great deal. There was a transgender type Mpnf1979 "Ignorance is bliss" that was obsessed with George and that stalked him for a long time. I believe that Rose's hatred of George comes from the tripe combo of being female, Black and Lesbian. Such individuals hate George the most because of their sexual dysfunction combined with their martyr syndrome for their other issues.

Likewise Walter Lewis the convicted stalker hates George as did Army Chief. Those that stalk George online are likely stalkers in the real world as well or have addictive personalities.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#45 Apr 18, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>

In short--I don't worry too much about George getting dumped--even if it was all Rose's doing. Somehow, I doubt it. And for the record, Rose commits plenty of her own transgressions, despite being someone I often agree with.
The last seven words just boosted your credibility ten fold, not.

Columbus, OH

#46 Apr 18, 2012
We the People 1787 wrote:
Why I am I again not on this poll?
I guess only the more agressive Constitutionalists get attacked, fine by me, I prefer to be as ghillied up online as I will be when the revolution comes.
You haven't been "reported" by Rose, to my knowledge. Please accept my apologies, I will never leave you off as a choice on a poll I start again. Next poll I'm thinking of starting:

Who do you think gets the worst PMS?

We the people
Rose

Need to finalize my list, but you'll be a choice, I promise :)
Mr Jones to Reader

Lewis Center, OH

#47 Apr 18, 2012
Reader says, "Rose commits plenty of her own transgressions"

Mr. Jones, I agree

Reader goes on to say "despite being someone I often agree with."

Mr. Jones says: Doesn't your statement that you, in your own words, "often agree with Rose" give you pause?

Doesn't it concern you that you and Rose see many things the same way?

Location hidden

#48 Apr 18, 2012
Mr Jones to Reader wrote:
Reader says, "Rose commits plenty of her own transgressions"
Mr. Jones, I agree
Reader goes on to say "despite being someone I often agree with."
Mr. Jones says: Doesn't your statement that you, in your own words, "often agree with Rose" give you pause?
Doesn't it concern you that you and Rose see many things the same way?
Rose is frequently rude.

However, we still look at some things similarly.

Don't see the conflict.

“Not insane-mom had me tested”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#49 Apr 18, 2012
<quoted text>How can I be mad over something you're clueless about? I'd say it's a lonely, empty woman who chases a guy allover Topix to make pathetic comments.
Took the words right outta my mouth!

Columbus, OH

#51 Apr 18, 2012
Not clueless about. You've shared enough information on here to make an informed judgement. You're a middle aged, mediocre (at best), troll. You're conduct has gotten you booted how many times? Maybe that should tell you something.
I just judged you clueless and I own it.

Columbus, OH

#52 Apr 18, 2012
Well, Jackie won, gone as the thread continues; Spook with zero votes was next. Who'd a thunk that?
Mr Jones

Lewis Center, OH

#54 Apr 18, 2012
<quoted text>If anything, it tells me my message is getting across. You don't even know the definition of 'troll,' little girl. A troll is a disruptor, with no meaningful input. That defines you, Walt, RTP, Army Chief and Rose.
One down, four to go.
Don't forget the highly bizarre Mnfp1979 "Ignorance is bliss". He/she/it was obsessed for a while with all your posts, and then slipped into oblivion.

BTW, Rose got "Spook" kicked off but he is back now.
punkazz

Columbus, OH

#57 Apr 18, 2012
Looks like she was on the "Free George Zimmerman!" thread about 16 hours ago:

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Ted Nugent
:-)
You would. He is talking about trying to kill your black president.
Why are you fundies such racists?
imagine2011
Southaven, MS
R

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 5 min 404 cult 255
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 42 min Male 40
Obama's worst decision by far 54 min Big Johnson 37
Hogetta imaginary friends? 1 hr Jose 1
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 125
Why do black people smell like amonia? 1 hr Tight White 32
What seems like the end to you is Sweet Mercy t... 1 hr Seriouslady 3
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... 1 hr Male 106
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 84

Columbus Jobs