Fmr ACORN CEO: Anti White Racism

Fmr ACORN CEO: Anti White Racism

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Apr 11, 2014
The forum left should quit denying and start defending.

Your movement hates white people,(white progs, this means you too, later)

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#2 Apr 11, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
I know I am going to regret asking this, but what in that article do you find to be evidence of hatred of white people?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#3 Apr 11, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
Se should go and live in Africa! She will always be a minority because she is an idiot!

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Apr 11, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am going to regret asking this, but what in that article do you find to be evidence of hatred of white people?
Lewis accused us of wanting "apartheid" and advocated our demographic displacement (IE: ethnic cleansing, genocide, etc)

I don't recall anyone on the right demanding "apartheid", secession, maybe. But that isn't apartheid.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#5 Apr 11, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis accused us of wanting "apartheid" and advocated our demographic displacement (IE: ethnic cleansing, genocide, etc)
I don't recall anyone on the right demanding "apartheid", secession, maybe. But that isn't apartheid.
She accused some on the right of wanting apartheid. That's a little crazy, but you didn't explain how it is racist. I must have missed where she advocated for ethnic cleansing/genocide. Can you provide that quote?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Apr 11, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Karl, you yourself have often called for what could appropriately be called apartheid, many times.

I really don't know why you would be upset when someone calls a duck a duck.

woof

Ivy League-ISIS

#7 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
She accused some on the right of wanting apartheid. That's a little crazy, but you didn't explain how it is racist. I must have missed where she advocated for ethnic cleansing/genocide. Can you provide that quote?
Speaking on a panel about immigration reform, Bertha Lewis, who is now the president and founder of The Black Institute, noted that America will soon "have a new majority, and that majority will be darker--black, and brown, and Asian."

That "new majority" isn't arriving naturally, it's arriving through treason
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#8 Apr 11, 2014
<quoted text>
That woman or whatever that ugly creature is, is ignorant like you.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#9 Apr 11, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking on a panel about immigration reform, Bertha Lewis, who is now the president and founder of The Black Institute, noted that America will soon "have a new majority, and that majority will be darker--black, and brown, and Asian."
That "new majority" isn't arriving naturally, it's arriving through treason
This is interesting. First, you were supposed to provide the quote that demonstrated her support for "ethnic cleansing/genocide." You still haven't done that. Do you admit that she isn't advocating for anyone's death?

Second, it's funny that you use the word "treason." Yesterday, you denied that your desire to see Putin enter the US with his tanks was treasonous, but today you suggest that people of color exerting their political influence is. Can you explain that rather odd juxtaposition?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 11, 2014
It is sad that we still have people in this country playing the race card, thanks Obama and the libs for always complaining about anti-White racism!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 2 hr Forensic Psycholo... 165
News Store hours an obstacle to fresh foods in low-i... 3 hr Linda 9
News Car dealership surprises recovering addict with... 9 hr UTrashy 17
Woman dies after injecting Vaseline into breasts (Mar '14) 9 hr UTrashy 13
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 11 hr UTrashy 79
is caitlin jenner still a man? 12 hr UTrashy 18
News Coroner: Most Ohio victims shot many times, som... 12 hr Ktoller126 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages