Things you do not know about me....

Things you do not know about me....

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 May 1, 2014
Let's try and have some fun and get into a civil discussion. Trolls are not invited.

One thing you do not know about me is: My nephews call me 'Zeke.'

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#2 May 1, 2014
My uncle is a leftist

We get along just fine

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 May 1, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
My uncle is a leftist
We get along just fine
Oh several of my uncles and cousins are extreme leftists. We get along fine too.

My cousin is an atheist and I love him and we get along very well. He's like a brother to me.

I am classified as 'legally blind', but have never taken advantage of any of the perts or tax breaks. I'm 20/20 with contacts and don't qualify for lasix surgery.:-(
-T-A- is a shill

Blacklick, OH

#5 May 1, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
I earn money from the links I post.
FTFY!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 May 1, 2014
I like to drink beer. Lots of beer.

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#7 May 1, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh several of my uncles and cousins are extreme leftists. We get along fine too.
My cousin is an atheist and I love him and we get along very well. He's like a brother to me.
I am classified as 'legally blind', but have never taken advantage of any of the perts or tax breaks. I'm 20/20 with contacts and don't qualify for lasix surgery.:-(
Awwwww!
OMG...why don't you qualify?
XXXOOO

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#8 May 1, 2014
I worked with stained glass and made lamps, leaded glass window etc. Cut every piece of glass by hand, ground each piece to fit pattern, soldered each piece together.
Wala!

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#9 May 1, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
I like to drink beer. Lots of beer.
Something we DONT KNOW! Lolololol
Hi Dave!!!!

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#10 May 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
I hate all white people.
Why don't I believe this?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11 May 1, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
I hate all white people.
I hate white people who make their dogs wear sweaters. And those crazy cone contraptions too.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#12 May 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate white people who make their dogs wear sweaters. And those crazy cone contraptions too.
woof
I don't hate anyone based upon color......guess I am stupid.

I have impressions of people, then plan accordingly. People make their own impression.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#13 May 1, 2014
I prefer crinkle cut french fries.

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#14 May 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate white people who make their dogs wear sweaters. And those crazy cone contraptions too.
woof
They are weird, but for medical reasons.
Lololol

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#15 May 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anyone based upon color......guess I am stupid.
I have impressions of people, then plan accordingly. People make their own impression.
You're not stupid!
I feel the same! I have nothing against anyone, regardless of color,or beliefs, until they cross me, then they're on my sh!t list.
I can read people very good......when someone has trouble looking you in the eye, then I take notice.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#16 May 1, 2014
I don't eat any beans except fresh green beans and only with new res potatoes.

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#17 May 1, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I don't eat any beans except fresh green beans and only with new res potatoes.
There is nothing better than fresh green beans! My absolute favorite! I don't eat any other beans....ever!
I drizzle with olive oil and garlic and pepper and basil. M M M M good!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 May 1, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww!
OMG...why don't you qualify?
XXXOOO
Something about te topography of my eyes. My boss sent me to the best lasix surgeon in te country about 10 years ago. He had me NOT wear contacts for six weeks and measured the topography every week. At the end he said "If you were my wfe, I wouldn't do it. If you were my sister, I wouldn't do it." So since he was the best, I just dropped it. I should look into it again. I know they have new procedures. And I wear hard lenses. My mother got hem fr me at age 12, she felt so sorry for me.:-) Bless that woman. I had no idea you could see the mortar between bricks on a building.....or individual leaves on trees!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 May 1, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
I worked with stained glass and made lamps, leaded glass window etc. Cut every piece of glass by hand, ground each piece to fit pattern, soldered each piece together.
Wala!
OMG...I m so jealous of your talent! I can sew...not clothes, unless it's a halloween costume, but drapes, pillows and upholster stuff.
I'd buy one of your pieces if you inital it somewhere...better yet, write "To Zeke" LMAO

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 May 1, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
I don't eat any beans except fresh green beans and only with new res potatoes.
That way is really good, and Biz's recipe too. I think you two only eat green beans because you don't want to fart.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21 May 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anyone based upon color......guess I am stupid.
I have impressions of people, then plan accordingly. People make their own impression.
Something I say a lot: "When someone shows you who they are, LISTEN to them." That's what you're doing and it is the correct and smart thing to do.
You don't do anyone any good by not calling them on their BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comey Interview 3 hr White Fangs 127
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 4 hr Spook 49
Looking for a friend !!! 4 hr Conkel 4
Keep Scott Pruitt But Only at Min Wage Salary! 4 hr God Bless Bloomberg 23
Hi. I'm Holly Hylton and I was just doing my jo... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Sean Hannity 6 hr Let Freedom Ring 23
TrumpRussia's a chauffeur and gopher for GOP 6 hr Leftist handjob 12

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages