Confederate flag to be on Georgia's plates

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“My Honey is frozen! ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2014
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#2 Feb 19, 2014
Guess I will be moving to Georgia. Bizzy, you are a peach.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Deo Vindice
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4 Feb 19, 2014
I wonder how long until the Communist Party requests that the Georgia Department of Revenue issue specialty plates with the hammer and sickle background, and images of Castro and Che Guevara.

woof
I blame Lyndon Johnson

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Feb 19, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I wonder how long until the Communist Party requests that the Georgia Department of Revenue issue specialty plates with the hammer and sickle background, and images of Castro and Che Guevara.
woof
If the Georgia plate program is anything like Ohio's that design is available for an additional $10.
Duke for Mayor

Hilliard, OH

#6 Feb 19, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I wonder how long until the Communist Party requests that the Georgia Department of Revenue issue specialty plates with the hammer and sickle background, and images of Castro and Che Guevara.
woof
Obama image would be more appropriate.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7 Feb 19, 2014
I blame Lyndon Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Georgia plate program is anything like Ohio's that design is available for an additional $10.
Actually, I get to charge you for it.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8 Feb 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I wonder how long until the Communist Party requests that the Georgia Department of Revenue issue specialty plates with the hammer and sickle background, and images of Castro and Che Guevara.
woof
Offense is taken, not given. If you are offended, it is because you choose to be. Don't blame that on the speaker.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 20, 2014
which is more offensive..........

Obama / Biden bumper sticker, or Confederate Flag license plate?

why is one more offensive than the other?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10 Feb 20, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Offense is taken, not given. If you are offended, it is because you choose to be. Don't blame that on the speaker.
There is this little problem Tony.

The state derives its power from the people. How about if abortion rights groups want an aborted fetus background on specialty plates?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There is this little problem Tony.
The state derives its power from the people. How about if abortion rights groups want an aborted fetus background on specialty plates?
woof
then by all means it should be produced.

in fact a great idea.

How about 1,000,000 of them a year to honor their killings?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#12 Feb 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
which is more offensive..........
Obama / Biden bumper sticker, or Confederate Flag license plate?
why is one more offensive than the other?
Any pro Obama sticker is offensive.

I want to have a middle finger as my plate on my primary vehicle

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#13 Feb 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There is this little problem Tony.
The state derives its power from the people. How about if abortion rights groups want an aborted fetus background on specialty plates?
woof
Fine by me.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#14 Feb 20, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine by me.
Ya think all o Tippy's friends in the Bible Belt would feel the same way?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think all o Tippy's friends in the Bible Belt would feel the same way?
woof
Hell, yes.
An ounce of honesty on the part of pro-abortion activists would be appreciated.
By all means, stand up for what you believe in.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#16 Feb 20, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, yes.
An ounce of honesty on the part of pro-abortion activists would be appreciated.
By all means, stand up for what you believe in.
Well I'd like to see the Kentucky plates with Dinosaurs and Adam and Eve happily prancing about together in the Garden of Eden.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'd like to see the Kentucky plates with Dinosaurs and Adam and Eve happily prancing about together in the Garden of Eden.
woof
Bet you repeated that in your best shrill voice as you typed.
Lame lunatic.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#18 Feb 20, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you repeated that in your best shrill voice as you typed.
Lame lunatic.
You've purchased that bumper sticker at the Creation Museum already, haven't you?

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You've purchased that bumper sticker at the Creation Museum already, haven't you?
woof
Nope, but I've got one for you...

"How now, wool-sack, what mutter you?"

-- Henry IV, Part I, Shakespeare
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#20 Feb 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You've purchased that bumper sticker at the Creation Museum already, haven't you?
woof
I have extras want me to send you one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 38 min Duke for Mayor 5
Chickens Coming Home To Roost: Rev. Wright’s Da... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 34
Scarves scattered around Goodale Park are there... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
carlos hyde 2 hr curious 1
LOL Former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland to run for... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 25
Every state has ISIS recruits 2 hr Duke for Mayor 110
Who is horny 2 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 hr d pantz 5,758
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:30 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:30AM
Browns' Ultimate Free Agency to-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Revisiting the Cleveland Browns' 2014 Draft
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
NBC Sports 9:09 PM
Reports: Browns still in the mix for Josh McCown