With NSA spying, Obama feels wrath of...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#61 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone so convinced that he was assassinated by the very government you think is monitoring everyone's communications, you sure are talking freely about it. You would think you would be afraid that they have figured out that you are on to them and would shut up.
If I had Breitbart's clout, I sure as hell wouldn't be talking to the like of you.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#62 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea the level of crazy I was dealing with here. Wow.
It's far less than the level of stupid naivete and Obama asskissing we see from you.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#63 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>One can only guess he was feeling some heat and went public to keep from harm.
Yeah... once it was leaked, I would think one would assume the hunt would be on...

Planet Earth

#64 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It's far less than the level of stupid naivete and Obama asskissing we see from you.
Are you sure it's naivete?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#65 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>If I had Breitbart's clout, I sure as hell wouldn't be talking to the like of you.
What?
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#66 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like people exposing your bullshit. I get it.
Again you don't do anything but argue the post. Defend your idol, Oblamo. Tell us why it is ok for his administration to do what he said he wouldn't do.

Defend why he hasn't closed Gitmo.

Tell us why it was unpatriotic for W to run a $.5T deficit but it is OK if he's run up four consecutive $1T+ deficits.

Tell us where he was when 4 Americans were killed and why Schulman visited the WH so many times.

Defend the actions of your leader, who can't speak without prepared notes.

I don't know who's worse, you or Oblamo.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#67 Jun 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure it's naivete?
Yeah, Che really is that stupid...you're right.

Columbus, OH

#68 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm, no. It was the FISA Amendment of 2008 that got PRISM funded and operational. You're late top the game here, Rambo. Go lay down.
Gotta love FISA...brought to you by Ted Kennedy and Jimmy Carter in 1978.
The NSA illegally wiretapped and then got retroactive legislation to protect itself and the Bush administration.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/08/ny-time...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#69 Jun 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you don't do anything but argue the post. Defend your idol, Oblamo. Tell us why it is ok for his administration to do what he said he wouldn't do.
Tell us why it was unpatriotic for W to run a $.5T deficit but it is OK if he's run up four consecutive $1T+ deficits.
Tell us where he was when 4 Americans were killed and why Schulman visited the WH so many times.
1. The law passed by congress allows and expects the NSA to do exactly what it was doing. I disagree that it should be the law, but it is the law. Both parties own that issue.

2. Gitmo should be closed.

3. You aren't smart enough, nor is there space enough, to explain.

4. Benghazi is a tempest in a teapot and irrelevant.

5. http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/doug-sh...

You are a clown.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#70 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The law passed by congress allows and expects the NSA to do exactly what it was doing. I disagree that it should be the law, but it is the law. Both parties own that issue.
You are a clown.
Look at those kneepads on fire!

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#71 Jun 9, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
The NSA illegally wiretapped and then got retroactive legislation to protect itself and the Bush administration.
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2012/08/ny-time...
"Meanwhile, the Obama administration is also trying its hardest to prevent the courts from determining whether it has broken (or is still breaking) the law. In October, the Supreme Court is set to hear the government’s claim that the ACLU can’t challenge the constitutionality of FISA Amendments Act because the ACLU can’t prove that their clients’ communications have been monitored (and, at the same time, the government refuses to release any evidence that would prove or disprove their claims). And in November, the Northern District Court in California will hear—for about the fifth time—the government’s incorrect claim that EFF’s Jewel v. NSA case must be blocked by the controversial ‘state secrets’ privilege."

Planet Earth

#72 Jun 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I don't care much for Obama, I think this is bigger than that. The NSA thinks it's above even the POTUS!(It wouldn't surprise me if they were monitoring him too). I mean hell, Fisa even told them two years ago it was unconstitutional (probably... the ruling is technically a secret), and yet they're still doing it. The only way to stop it, seeing that they have no respect for authority, is to cut their purse strings. The whole reason they hired external companies to store this data was that the purchase of the necessary resources couldn't possibly be hidden from public scrutiny but this way they could list it as "consultant".

Planet Earth

#73 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look at those kneepads on fire!
friction.

Columbus, OH

#74 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
"Meanwhile, the Obama administration is also trying its hardest to prevent the courts from determining whether it has broken (or is still breaking) the law. In October, the Supreme Court is set to hear the government’s claim that the ACLU can’t challenge the constitutionality of FISA Amendments Act because the ACLU can’t prove that their clients’ communications have been monitored (and, at the same time, the government refuses to release any evidence that would prove or disprove their claims). And in November, the Northern District Court in California will hear—for about the fifth time—the government’s incorrect claim that EFF’s Jewel v. NSA case must be blocked by the controversial ‘state secrets’ privilege."
Slow down sparky, Wait What and I have been through this. I despise Obama for allowing it to continue, no fan of Kennedy and Carter for allowing it to begin and certainly have no love of J. Edgar Hoover and his domestic spying.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#75 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
Checks, balances, and the National Security Agency

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/06/09/checks-balance...

https://twitter.com/JameelJaffer
no one

Hilliard, OH

#76 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>1. The law passed by congress allows and expects the NSA to do exactly what it was doing. I disagree that it should be the law, but it is the law. Both parties own that issue.

You are a clown.
1. I love clowns.
2. Biscuits are nothing without gravy.
3. I want to stare at your bare feet. You have the kind of arches a guy could get lost in.
4. No one knows exactly what happened to Hitler's brain, but gummy bears make your molars ache.
5. When you sleep at night, no matter what happens, dream of pancake syrup drizzled on those delicious goddamn feet of yours.
6. The text of the Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003 makes a sadist masturbatory.
7. Fact: seven monkeys riding in four cars, each having left Kabul at 3:00 AM and traveling in different directions for two hours, each, toward the next town of more than 300 people means the monkey named "Ramzi" is donned with a person borne IED.
8. Obama is a genius and he has a huge, girthy meat hammer for a wang.
9. Fact: Cher is rumored to have no less than two vaginas.
10. The National Security Agency is rumored to possess no less than two vaginas made entirely from silicon and the tears of a panda.
11. This is the doctor and I have bad news... I'm afraid that there is no medically viable manner in which we are able to stop the bleeding (of your huge, gaping vagina). I'm sorry, we have done all we can. It's in Allah's hands (Peace be upon Him).
12. Old Spice is the preferred cologne of rapists and my dad.
14. The number thirteen is absolutely evil because its the exact number of bearclaws are left in your mom's thick jowls.
15. I love you.
16. How them arches, baby?
17. Minnesota's soil contains more carbon suspension igneous inclusions than anywhere else in the world.
18. Soup is for poor white immigrant trash.
19. Fact: Whitney Houston is related to Tsun Tzu who is, in turn, related to Barney Rubble.
20. Lone wolves can mate with common household cats.
21. Collard greens are for poor European white trash immigrants.
22. White people make gerbils craw in their anuses, on average, 53,000 time a year.
23. Twinkle, twinkle little star was written by a Hitler Youth camp counselor.
24. Carmen Electra secretly fantasizes about incestuous relations with her father.
25. For about $12.58 a motivated person can find anyone, anywhere.
26. George H.W. Bush drank unicorn tears as part of a diet plan for about two years in the late 70's.
27. No one knows exactly, but it is estimated that 43% of Asian men have at least three homicidal fantasies a day involving anime pandas.
28. By 2065 no person will need to have a car or legs due to advances in phalloplasty.
29. Nancy Pelosi is a strong, beautiful woman.
30. Guns have killed more people in the last thirty years than all the world's wars combined.
31. Remember, one can only be a true martyr voluntarily. Forced martyrdom is just stupid; we can all agree on that.
32. In 1932 Robert Pepsi murdered Mr. Pibb's niece (this allegation is subject to dispute).
33. In 2009 tea party activist Henry Lockner discovered the cure for cancer. That cure and Mr. Lockner are both missing and presumed rich.
34. Taco Bell has the mean shits from eating bullshit.
35. 3500 years ago aliens built the Great Pyramids and then all took a big shit on what is now Detroit, Michigan.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#77 Jun 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clown.
Nice try. You got all the way to #3 before you lost interest and got personal.

That is how it is with you libs. You talk a good story but the results and reasons always get in the way.

Oblamo has no regard for any budget and therefore he sees the deficit as a number. Full speed ahead with the agenda and damn if anyone gets in the way.

Your Benghazi statement makes you irrelevant. What an irresponsible statement and shows guilt and dissappointment in your leaders actions. I only wish we could go back and put you and your family in there space. Then we'll see how irrelevant it is. Then I would agree with the statement, "what difference does it make?"

I may be a clown but you sir are a moron.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#78 Jun 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. You got all the way to #3 before you lost interest and got personal.
That is how it is with you libs. You talk a good story but the results and reasons always get in the way.
Oblamo has no regard for any budget and therefore he sees the deficit as a number. Full speed ahead with the agenda and damn if anyone gets in the way.
Your Benghazi statement makes you irrelevant. What an irresponsible statement and shows guilt and dissappointment in your leaders actions. I only wish we could go back and put you and your family in there space. Then we'll see how irrelevant it is. Then I would agree with the statement, "what difference does it make?"
I may be a clown but you sir are a moron.
Let's be honest. You can't put three coherent sentences together, there is no way you can understand the complexities of the national budget. You wingnuts have yet to provide a scintilla of evidence that Benghazi would have turned out any differently if Superman himself had been POTUS at the time. Facts don't bother you. The responses you get from me are the responses that you have earned.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#79 Jun 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest. You can't put three coherent sentences together, there is no way you can understand the complexities of the national budget. You wingnuts have yet to provide a scintilla of evidence that Benghazi would have turned out any differently if Superman himself had been POTUS at the time. Facts don't bother you. The responses you get from me are the responses that you have earned.
Still sticking up for the communist muslim who went a$$ ph-ucking on Sept 11 instead of paying attention to the failed abduction of an ambassador.
Neutral Party

Sellersburg, IN

#80 Jun 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's break each sentence down to simple terms. It is obvious by your responses that I have challenged your ability to understand.

Honest: The last time a liberal was honest, Walter Mondale said he would raise taxes if elected.

I've forgotten more about finance than you know about any budget. I know we borrow $.40 of every $1 spent and get tired of hearing elected officials state they need more, there is no waste and then the IRS line dancing video comes out along with alot of other lavish travel by public servants.

Not doing a damn thing about American's representing America abroad and saying it wouldn't have turned out differently is asinine and burying your head in the sand. Superman? Again, you libs live in a fictional world.

The fact is the POTUS is unaccounted for during this several hour long event. No one is answering who at least twice told soldiers ready to act to stand down. America and especially the families deserve to hear the truth.

BTW, I believe you are related to Wide Rider. Except Fry Queen can at least make an argument for their cause. You make an argument for additional funding for mental illness research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 35 min 404 has been found 524
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 1 hr A Brutha Gotta Know 297
Someone hates pork fat. 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News Ohio can seek Foxconn project without being tra... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
What do you think? Pretty cool, huh? 5 hr Big Johnson 2
Amazon Ohio Freebee! 5 hr They cannot kill ... 5
will trump try to fire mr mueller and not let h... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 7 hr 404 not found 60

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages