|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless that I am pleased to see the program revealed, the leaker should and will be prosecuted.
I agree. "what he leaked" is irrelevant to the fact that he leaked, but...
He'll get asylum, probably from Ecuador.
I hope you're right.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It didn't help Andrew Breitbart.
Remember when he died? March 1, 2012.
Think this was a coincidence?
"Democrat Representative Maxine Waters, the notoriously ethics-challenged Congresswoman who once said that ‘the Tea Party can go straight to hell,’ appeared on a show with formerly suspended CNN contributor Roland Martin and casually revealed some pretty creepy information.
“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday.“That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said."
That statement was made on February 27, 2012.
I didn't think you could do it, but this is your craziest post yet.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. "what he leaked" is irrelevant to the fact that he leaked, but...
<quoted text>
I hope you're right.
A rendition would be incredibly damaging to the US abroad. An assassination would probably lead to impeachment.

People like that are of use to Anti American foreign leaders.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart was assassinated

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What's funny is you responding to my post with nothing but a lame crack.
Responding to every post made is a sort of OCD illness in che. He/she simply cannot help but respond.

I see che's picked up, and is using, the word 'deflection' alot. I believe that was the word I used to respond to him/her four days ago or so.

What an ass.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>He's hoping for Iceland according to reports.
He should have been where he was going before he leaked. It's going to be a lot tougher to get anywhere else now.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

What Obama should be feeling is a rope being tightened around his neck. What Mr Snowden did was reveal an out of control government.
The Left and R.I.N.O.s cried about.waterboarding but think it is ok to spy on the general subject especially conservatives.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
What Obama should be feeling is a rope being tightened around his neck. What Mr Snowden did was reveal an out of control government.
The Left and R.I.N.O.s cried about.waterboarding but think it is ok to spy on the general subject especially conservatives.
The information gathered could have been used against us. We know after all that the tax returns of certain non-profits were released illegally.

The information that PRISM gathered could have been computed into the Obama campaign software.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was reported just days ago that LA County Forensic Technician, Michael Cormier was apparently involved in the the autopsy and was set to submit a final report about the details surrounding Breitbart's untimely passing. Unfortunately, he never got that chance as he too was killed in what seems to be a likely related homicide."
Cormier was rushed to Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank last week and died as a result of what the hospital is reporting as a poisoning. Police have already ruled out suicide as a potential cause.
http://www.examiner.com/article/breitbart-cor...

Last Monday, the coroner’s office released its findings on Cormier’s official cause of death: he was indeed killed by “extremely high amounts of arsenic in his system,” said Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter.“He had a history of heart problems, but it was the arsenic that killed him.”

"Still, neither the coroner nor the police can figure out how so much arsenic got into Cormier in the first place.“We don’t know if it was given to him or self-ingested,” Winter said.“We can’t prove he took it himself, or we can’t prove someone gave it to him.” His autopsy report is scheduled to be released in the next few weeks."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

"Those crazy American conspiracy theorists who live up trees with guns and drink their own pee don’t seem quite so crazy anymore."
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/...

"What next? We’ve had the IRS targeting conservative groups, journalists hounded by the state, the NSA collecting phone record data – and now it seems that the US government has been watching what you click on. According to The Guardian and the The Washington Post, the NSA is monitoring internet traffic through Google, Facebook, YouTube, Skype, Yahoo etc."

"They said that if you vote Romney you’ll get a return to George W Bush. Well, Romney may have lost in 2012 but people got Bush all the same – Obama has cheerfully continued and expanded the authoritarian policies of Dubya. That’s the opinion of Michael Hayden, the former director of the US National Security Agency, who says that the state is bigger and more furtive than it was when Bush was in charge. It’s the kind of Right-wing talking point that would’ve been dismissed as a Right-wing talking point a month ago. But, in the light of the Verizon scandal, it’s starting to sound like an objective, accurate assessment."

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have been where he was going before he leaked. It's going to be a lot tougher to get anywhere else now.
I sure as hell would be in any sort of transport with him...be it an elevator or a 787.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

^^^"wouldn't"
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are allergic to the truth. It's almost funny.
Anti-Christ,
You are a whining, argumentative person. If the truth was in front of you you wouldn't believe it unless the democratic party told you too.
I don't see you add a thing but argue with anyone who does. If this is too upscale for you, try having a conversation with the street people about today's events. They're right up your alley.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Enabled" means "made possible."
The law was signed SIX MONTHS before Obama took office. So, Bush had it just starting up, was gone six months later, but Obama has nothing to do with anything PRISM in the last 54 months.
And you wonder why people think you're a joke.
Um, it was retroactive legislation. You've painted yourself into this corner.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Responding to every post made is a sort of OCD illness in che. He/she simply cannot help but respond.
I see che's picked up, and is using, the word 'deflection' alot. I believe that was the word I used to respond to him/her four days ago or so.
What an ass.
With the month Oblamo has had, he/she/it is obviously struggling as the Oblamo administration has its credibility. At least according to the NY Times.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I sure as hell would be in any sort of transport with him...be it an elevator or a 787.
I can't see anything untoward happening to him other than his capture and that's what I was referencing. That would result in even MORE scrutiny on an agency that probably is not fond of being the object of scrutiny... The government's best strategy is simply to play it by the book until the public's interest wanes, which unfortunately won't be very long.

The young man had a grand idea... I'm afraid, however, that his timing and delivery sucked.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, it was retroactive legislation. You've painted yourself into this corner.
Ummm, no. It was the FISA Amendment of 2008 that got PRISM funded and operational. You're late top the game here, Rambo. Go lay down.
Gotta love FISA...brought to you by Ted Kennedy and Jimmy Carter in 1978.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see anything untoward happening to him other than his capture and that's what I was referencing. That would result in even MORE scrutiny on an agency that probably is not fond of being the object of scrutiny... The government's best strategy is simply to play it by the book until the public's interest wanes, which unfortunately won't be very long.
The young man had a grand idea... I'm afraid, however, that his timing and delivery sucked.
One can only guess he was feeling some heat and went public to keep from harm.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Breitbart was assassinated
I had no idea the level of crazy I was dealing with here. Wow.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was reported just days ago that LA County Forensic Technician, Michael Cormier was apparently involved in the the autopsy and was set to submit a final report about the details surrounding Breitbart's untimely passing. Unfortunately, he never got that chance as he too was killed in what seems to be a likely related homicide."
Cormier was rushed to Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank last week and died as a result of what the hospital is reporting as a poisoning. Police have already ruled out suicide as a potential cause.
http://www.examiner.com/article/breitbart-cor...
Last Monday, the coroner’s office released its findings on Cormier’s official cause of death: he was indeed killed by “extremely high amounts of arsenic in his system,” said Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter.“He had
a history of heart problems, but it was the arsenic that killed him.”
"Still, neither the coroner nor the police can figure out how so much arsenic got into Cormier in the first place.“We don’t know if it was given to him or self-ingested,” Winter said.“We can’t prove he took it himself, or we can’t prove someone gave it to him.” His autopsy report is scheduled to be released in the next few weeks."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...
"Those crazy American conspiracy theorists who live up trees with guns and drink their own pee don’t seem quite so crazy anymore."
"What next? We’ve had the IRS targeting conservative groups, journalists hounded by the state, the NSA collecting phone record data – and now it seems that the US government has been watching what you click on. According to The Guardian and the The Washington Post, the NSA is monitoring internet traffic through Google, Facebook, YouTube, Skype, Yahoo etc."
"They said that if you vote Romney you’ll get a return to George W Bush. Well, Romney may have lost in 2012 but people got Bush all the same – Obama has cheerfully continued and expanded the authoritarian policies of Dubya. That’s the opinion of Michael Hayden, the former director of the US National Security Agency, who says that the state is bigger and more furtive than it was when Bush was in charge. It’s the kind of Right-wing talking point that would’ve been dismissed as a Right-wing talking point a month ago. But, in the light of the Verizon scandal, it’s starting to sound like an objective, accurate assessment."
For someone so convinced that he was assassinated by the very government you think is monitoring everyone's communications, you sure are talking freely about it. You would think you would be afraid that they have figured out that you are on to them and would shut up.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-Christ,
You are a whining, argumentative person. If the truth was in front of you you wouldn't believe it unless the democratic party told you too.
I don't see you add a thing but argue with anyone who does. If this is too upscale for you, try having a conversation with the street people about today's events. They're right up your alley.
You don't like people exposing your bullshit. I get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of80
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Police Hunting For Suspects Following ... 3 min BoB V 3
Eric Garner - NYPD's Latest Victim - Bad Cop 6 min Black Rhino 1
Puppet-OTUS 38 min Black Rhino 41
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min Reality Speaks 28,993
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 18
Does Obama have the right to ban cameras, media... 2 hr Putin tough Obama soft 10
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 2 hr Reality Speaks 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE