With NSA spying, Obama feels wrath of...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#21 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Then show the evidence, little girl.
Since you don't have the honesty or intellectual integrity to do it yourself, I will be happy to.
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Bush certainly didn't have PRISM. It was authorized under the FISA Amendments Act of 2008, signed by Bush on July 10, 2008.
then,
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Quite.
Its creation was enabled by the Protect America Act of 2007 under President Bush

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#22 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't have the honesty or intellectual integrity to do it yourself, I will be happy to.
<quoted text>
then,
<quoted text>
"Enabled" means "made possible."
The law was signed SIX MONTHS before Obama took office. So, Bush had it just starting up, was gone six months later, but Obama has nothing to do with anything PRISM in the last 54 months.

And you wonder why people think you're a joke.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#23 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>"Enabled" means "made possible."
The law was signed SIX MONTHS before Obama took office. So, Bush had it just starting up, was gone six months later, but Obama has nothing to do with anything PRISM in the last 54 months.
And you wonder why people think you're a joke.
You are allergic to the truth. It's almost funny.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#24 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are allergic to the truth. It's almost funny.
What's funny is you responding to my post with nothing but a lame crack.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#25 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What's funny is you responding to my post with nothing but a lame crack.
I already used your own posts to prove that you were wrong. What's the point in repeating myself?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#26 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I already used your own posts to prove that you were wrong. What's the point in repeating myself?
You've done nothing of the sort. The program wasn't even law until July, 2008 and you dismiss any Obama involvement over the past 54 months while crying, "Bush!" when he barely had time to take advantage of it.
You got burned...as always, and you can't do a damned thing about it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#27 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You've done nothing of the sort. The program wasn't even law until July, 2008 and you dismiss any Obama involvement over the past 54 months while crying, "Bush!" when he barely had time to take advantage of it.
You got burned...as always, and you can't do a damned thing about it.
You aren't even reading your own posts. That's typical. It's also typical that you try to twist this whole conversation to try to distract from your hypocrisy. You can't find a single post where I defend this program or say that Bush is responsible and Obama not.

You on the other hand, refuse to apply your current "outrage" to the administration that signed the legislation. Sad and pathetic.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#28 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't even reading your own posts. That's typical. It's also typical that you try to twist this whole conversation to try to distract from your hypocrisy. You can't find a single post where I defend this program or say that Bush is responsible and Obama not.
You on the other hand, refuse to apply your current "outrage" to the administration that signed the legislation. Sad and pathetic.
Projection: You define it, little girl.
You're just a sad case.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#29 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Projection: You define it, little girl.
You're just a sad case.
No denial of what I wrote, just an awkward attempt at deflection. How surprising.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#30 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No denial of what I wrote, just an awkward attempt at deflection. How surprising.
You mean like this?
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TEFEEEEFB...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#31 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#32 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like this?
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TEFEEEEFB...
Yes. You did it there too.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#33 Jun 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
His life insurance policy cancellation notice arrives tomorrow. Same for Greenwald.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#34 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>His life insurance policy cancellation notice arrives tomorrow. Same for Greenwald.
I wouldn't miss Greenwald.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#35 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>His life insurance policy cancellation notice arrives tomorrow. Same for Greenwald.
Maybe... but I think "coming out" probably helped him more than hurt him (as far as "staying alive" goes). The worst thing against him is that most of the country "doesn't care".

My guess? 20 years.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#36 Jun 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe... but I think "coming out" probably helped him more than hurt him (as far as "staying alive" goes). The worst thing against him is that most of the country "doesn't care".
My guess? 20 years.
Regardless that I am pleased to see the program revealed, the leaker should and will be prosecuted.

He'll get asylum, probably from Ecuador.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#37 Jun 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You did it there too.
That was your post, you moron.
Were you dropped on your head by Johnson last night?

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#38 Jun 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless that I am pleased to see the program revealed, the leaker should and will be prosecuted.
He'll get asylum, probably from Ecuador.
He's hoping for Iceland according to reports.

-Clayton Bigsby

Hilliard, OH

#39 Jun 9, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess? 20 years.
It didn't help Andrew Breitbart.
Remember when he died? March 1, 2012.
Think this was a coincidence?
"Democrat Representative Maxine Waters, the notoriously ethics-challenged Congresswoman who once said that ‘the Tea Party can go straight to hell,’ appeared on a show with formerly suspended CNN contributor Roland Martin and casually revealed some pretty creepy information.

“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday.“That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said."

That statement was made on February 27, 2012.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#40 Jun 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That was your post, you moron.
Were you dropped on your head by Johnson last night?
My post responding to your deflection, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 2 hr Big Johnson 5
Tired of trump's lies yet? 2 hr Big Johnson 26
Religion in our schools..... 2 hr Oliver Canterrber... 249
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 2 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Make America Great Again 3 hr Trouser Cough 398
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 4 hr Duke for Mayor 72
Poor POS coon-yea 4 hr Seriouslady 65
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 18 hr hog hungry 105

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web