Drive-By Shooting In East Columbus Le...

Drive-By Shooting In East Columbus Leaves Teen Dead | WBNS-10TV...

There are 176 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jan 24, 2010, titled Drive-By Shooting In East Columbus Leaves Teen Dead | WBNS-10TV.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Someone inside a vehicle shot and killed a teenager as he and a friend walked along an east side service road on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
shocked

New Albany, OH

#174 Feb 23, 2010
Hey so what I wanna know is what happened to the friend he was with?
lele

Columbus, OH

#176 Mar 1, 2010
like rest in peace i will aways miss you oxoxoxox
misznikki30

Columbus, OH

#177 May 28, 2010
Tyrone was a funny & good friend, till this day it really hurts me that he's gone, I rememeber when we would text eachother he would always say that i didnt hit him up enough, i felt bad about it though and a couple days before he had gotten killed he texted me and said he wanted to chill with me, i wish i would've =/
but he would always text me in the morning before i went to school and said good morning, i used to love that!
RIP TYRONE LAFONTE MALCOLM aka TY, dun dun<3 missed always!
My Eyes

United States

#178 Sep 24, 2010
T-Y, Now you have Teddy there with you... We're going to miss both of you...R.I.H
NICIA
#179 Jan 16, 2011
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. And if you were there on Elaine flying your blue rag, you are documented too.
Ma brother was good dude so if u aint no him dnt judge him flap out RIP TYRONE LOVE U BROTHER
restin peace TY

Nashport, OH

#180 Jan 21, 2011
ty yur day is cumin up again
i truley miss yuh i was reading all dhese comments like WOAHHHH . grey spot lol
butttt yuh know ima go hrd on yur dayn im gettin ma shirt dne flat out watchu mean lol
I MISS N LOVE YUH SO much ,.

Since: Dec 10

mansfield, ohio

#181 Jan 21, 2011
annonamous wrote:
corection "he was shot in the head" which was the fatal shot......i loved ma brother so much he was a real friend and brother he kept the mood happy he mad people smile who ever thought his life would be takin so fast and like that for no reason....man im gone miss you tyrone and may you rest in piece.....you will never be forgotten
Sorry for your familys loss.I hope they fined the person responsible for that horrific crime.My paryers to the family may god bless.
A Friend

Reynoldsburg, OH

#182 Jan 23, 2011
A Year Later... We Still Miss Him... RIP T-Y
alexandria

Columbus, OH

#183 May 12, 2011
lik wow yall sayiin dhat yall love hym iin stuff but iif yall love hym yall would tell who kille mii bro...... nd he did not qet shot iin da head..... he qot shot iin da bacc wiit yall dumbassess
Pat Los Angeles

Orange, CA

#184 Jun 17, 2011
Man here i am Looking for a close friend i havent seen or heard from since 6th Grade bcuz he moved away from Cali and i find this R.I.P Ty i remember us always rappin Lil Flip together i miss u bro
Mother of his child

Columbus, OH

#185 Mar 26, 2012
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a documented gang member. While you loved him and he may have been a relative he still was a gang member and died by the same sword he lived by.
First of all T-y was not a gang member and you need to stfu! cause ypu dont know shit about T-y or the life he lived
Jake123

Stamford, CT

#186 Mar 26, 2012
Where's sharpton and the NAACP???????
CUZ I KNO

Columbus, OH

#187 Jul 14, 2012
GANG MEMBER
stanloey dukes

Florence, SC

#188 Dec 16, 2013
R.I.P big bro u will be missed i remember playing basketball wit u just yesterday i love u bro
bam bam

Detroit, MI

#189 Mar 20, 2014
Rih ty
ily big bro, the grief still sitting on me so I got your name written on me, good boy gone dead, you would a thought they kilt corn bread but I was on house arrest that night waitin on you to come thru with the thotters but you ain't make bro but rip I'm gone.
KillBill345

Grove City, OH

#190 Sep 24, 2014
R.I.p Tyrone

I vaguely remember me & him used to go to older Northeast career and sometimes he'd ask me if he could listen to my mp3 player so he could listen to some music (i.e. Gucci mane).

TBH, I don't think he liked me. I believe he considered my existence to be very uninteresting and profane cause i didn't fit his culture, or standards of manhood or mentality (i.e. thug). I wish i hadn't of said foul things about him after his death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 2 hr Alternative Facts... 73
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 2 hr OJ Simpson 926
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 2 hr Pale Rider 479
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 19
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 3 hr A Brutha Gotta Know 258
O J is free on parole, Goldmans still bitter 3 hr Duke for Mayor 4
older women needing spanked? 9 hr o_o-Ho0t-o_o 62

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages