Drive-By Shooting In East Columbus Leaves Teen Dead | WBNS-10TV...

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Someone inside a vehicle shot and killed a teenager as he and a friend walked along an east side service road on Saturday night.
Comments
161 - 175 of 175 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
shocked

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Hey so what I wanna know is what happened to the friend he was with?
lele

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

like rest in peace i will aways miss you oxoxoxox
misznikki30

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Tyrone was a funny & good friend, till this day it really hurts me that he's gone, I rememeber when we would text eachother he would always say that i didnt hit him up enough, i felt bad about it though and a couple days before he had gotten killed he texted me and said he wanted to chill with me, i wish i would've =/
but he would always text me in the morning before i went to school and said good morning, i used to love that!
RIP TYRONE LAFONTE MALCOLM aka TY, dun dun<3 missed always!
My Eyes

Buda, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

T-Y, Now you have Teddy there with you... We're going to miss both of you...R.I.H
NICIA

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. And if you were there on Elaine flying your blue rag, you are documented too.
Ma brother was good dude so if u aint no him dnt judge him flap out RIP TYRONE LOVE U BROTHER
restin peace TY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

ty yur day is cumin up again
i truley miss yuh i was reading all dhese comments like WOAHHHH . grey spot lol
butttt yuh know ima go hrd on yur dayn im gettin ma shirt dne flat out watchu mean lol
I MISS N LOVE YUH SO much ,.

Since: Dec 10

mansfield, ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

annonamous wrote:
corection "he was shot in the head" which was the fatal shot......i loved ma brother so much he was a real friend and brother he kept the mood happy he mad people smile who ever thought his life would be takin so fast and like that for no reason....man im gone miss you tyrone and may you rest in piece.....you will never be forgotten
Sorry for your familys loss.I hope they fined the person responsible for that horrific crime.My paryers to the family may god bless.
A Friend

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

A Year Later... We Still Miss Him... RIP T-Y
alexandria

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

lik wow yall sayiin dhat yall love hym iin stuff but iif yall love hym yall would tell who kille mii bro...... nd he did not qet shot iin da head..... he qot shot iin da bacc wiit yall dumbassess
Pat Los Angeles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Man here i am Looking for a close friend i havent seen or heard from since 6th Grade bcuz he moved away from Cali and i find this R.I.P Ty i remember us always rappin Lil Flip together i miss u bro
Mother of his child

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a documented gang member. While you loved him and he may have been a relative he still was a gang member and died by the same sword he lived by.
First of all T-y was not a gang member and you need to stfu! cause ypu dont know shit about T-y or the life he lived
Jake123

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Where's sharpton and the NAACP???????
CUZ I KNO

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

GANG MEMBER
stanloey dukes

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

R.I.P big bro u will be missed i remember playing basketball wit u just yesterday i love u bro
bam bam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Rih ty
ily big bro, the grief still sitting on me so I got your name written on me, good boy gone dead, you would a thought they kilt corn bread but I was on house arrest that night waitin on you to come thru with the thotters but you ain't make bro but rip I'm gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 6 min d pantz 13
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,240
Fake ID scammers 1 hr Bruce Wane 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 hr Blow me 2,220
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr d pantz 2,217
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 6 hr xxxrayted 13
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 9 hr Caesar Obamus 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search