Drive-By Shooting In East Columbus Leaves Teen Dead | WBNS-10TV...

Full story: 10TV WBNS

Someone inside a vehicle shot and killed a teenager as he and a friend walked along an east side service road on Saturday night.
Comments
1 - 20 of 175 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
u2me1

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

thats sad just a few punks, the other 2 was just walking home i would say and crap this this was done.. they will rat on the other i am sure. kids at play.and death came.very sad..
annonamous

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

corection "he was shot in the head" which was the fatal shot......i loved ma brother so much he was a real friend and brother he kept the mood happy he mad people smile who ever thought his life would be takin so fast and like that for no reason....man im gone miss you tyrone and may you rest in piece.....you will never be forgotten
annonamous

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

u2me1 wrote:
thats sad just a few punks, the other 2 was just walking home i would say and crap this this was done.. they will rat on the other i am sure. kids at play.and death came.very sad..
it was not no just kids at play...its kids"teenagers"havin g nothing to do better with their lifes but waist them....he was a good boy the time is changing this generation of teenagers is messed.....and some one will rat and he will be the next to die it like a game with these teenagers.....life is to precious to play with but they will never understand
annonamous

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

rest in piece tyrone aka T.Y. you were so funny. always made me laugh!! teenagers think its a war now days and these past 8 months i've lost 4 of my friends! its crazy. gone but never forgottin TY.
nomoreviolence

Waterford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

some people just really do not understand right and wrong. its sad how heartless and immature people can be. you're going to drive by and shoot some 18 year old kid? be a man!! if you dont like the guy maybe you should tell him, or hell if youre that mad go get in a fight with him and show him how mad you are. but to shoot him when he's not even expecting it? it shows how much of a coward the shooter is, or maybe just what an idiot he is. I hope he gets caught and enjoys spending the rest of his life in prison. Maybe he thinks he's gangster and hard with his gun but guess what dude youre not! you're a pu*sy! Now this guys family and friends have to live without him and he never gets a chance to be an adult. I hope you're caught and sentenced to a long prison term. Once you kill someone and take their life, yours should be over too. my prayers are with tyrones family and friends.
ShamWow

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

You have to wonder what makes this happen. I don't mean to sound racist here, just pointing out stat's. I have heard blacks say they have to fear whites? That's crazy. They have to fear each other more then they do me. The other story about the kid being gunned down and his pants stolen, the poor guy that was shot in the back because he didn't have the facilities to know what was happening is a paralyzed now. Where is Shapton and Jackson? It would seem to me that they would want this to stop more than anyone. The main thing today's black man has to fear is being killed by another black man.

“Sadly it is what it is.”

Since: Nov 09

Toonville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

Bring back public executions
pat

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

Tyrone was indeed a great kid...funny and easy to be around. He lived to love and definitely did not deserve to die in the streets. He was loved by his family, friends, and all that knew him. The coward that did this has no idea how he has affected a family. I say to all teens life is precious. Find another way to solve your problems.
todd s NAACP

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

to the family of tyrone i am sorry for your loss
and to the idiot that said black men need to fear other black men
brothers and sisters of all races get killed daily! this is a shame because it was another one of Gods children killed

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

No description of the vehicle? Wasn't he walking with a friend? Maybe the friend went into shock I do not know. God bless this young man and his family.
slow down buddy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

its POOR people that act like this...not BLACK people...so yeah ShamWow you are racist..
todd s

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

It makes me sad to see this because young people are dying everyday and all of them have so much to live for
Steve in Powell

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

francesmary wrote:
No description of the vehicle? Wasn't he walking with a friend? Maybe the friend went into shock I do not know. God bless this young man and his family.
When drugs are involved, everybody shuts up. I'm not saying that this was drug-related with 100% certainty, but you would be surprised how many victims of drug crimes refuse to help police when they themselves are involved.
Steve in Powell

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

slow down buddy wrote:
its POOR people that act like this...not BLACK people...so yeah ShamWow you are racist..
You're right, you hear about execution killings, drug deals gone bad, and drive-bys all the time out of Vinton and Meigs, two of the poorest counties in Ohio. Poverty alone does not make men violent.
frogworth hillingbottom

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

When is Coleman gonna step up and say "Hey, we have a problem."
A Friend

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

annonamous wrote:
corection "he was shot in the head" which was the fatal shot......i loved ma brother so much he was a real friend and brother he kept the mood happy he mad people smile who ever thought his life would be takin so fast and like that for no reason....man im gone miss you tyrone and may you rest in piece.....you will never be forgotten
You can rewrite this "NEWS" because there is a lot of misleading info. 2 Corrections: Only one shot was fired, not to mention that people said the drivers was on the same service road. This Young Man will be Missed by Many...My Prayers go out to His Family and Friends...R.I.P..TY
frogworth hillingbottom

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

Or is he too busy with his "family friendly arena district"?
WiteOut

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

MKAACES wrote:
Bring back public executions
Right on 100%, I like the idea of burying them up to their necks, then Public stonings. i also think we need to start Choppin off hands for stealing. there would be alot of handless people, oh, and if they did steal again. stone them to death. this would be a nice world then. ALOT LESS CRIME. Dam shame, white or Black gets shot for just kicks out here. This mess has got to end.
A Friend

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

Steve in Powell wrote:
<quoted text>
When drugs are involved, everybody shuts up. I'm not saying that this was drug-related with 100% certainty, but you would be surprised how many victims of drug crimes refuse to help police when they themselves are involved.
TRUST...This was Not Drug Related
Jack Flannigan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

Judged:

slow down buddy #12 - I can assure you that ShamWow is not a racist. If you would take the time to read his posts across various threads you would understand his tolerance towards folks. He may have spoken something you did not like or want to hear but that does not make him a racist.
God bless the family, friends and loved ones of this young man. Tyrone, rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••