Why does FOX NEWS scare the pants off...
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#134 Dec 20, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> wow look at the same three idiots posting off topic insults, making these threads a waste of time to anybody who wanted to actually post on topic. And then when somebody does post on topic, the same three idiots ignore it and keep their little pissing game front and center. You guys seem so worried about other peoples lives you should really just get one of your own.
Thank you for your insulting, off topic remark.

woof
transposition pantz

United States

#135 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake me when your done.
you're
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#136 Dec 20, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be pretty easy to complete when it is all zeros.
tell us how easy it is...you are well practiced.

it must shrink your return to 1040EZ 1 page, not 60 like my wife and I file.

There is a special form for every cent you owe the government.

When you grow up a schedule C 1040 is how you will file taxes. It will contain multiple forms and worksheets.

If you earn under 50K I think the number is, then any federal income tax with held from your check will be refunded with your return. As you age and lose deductions like kids, then at same income level you most likely owe some income tax. I guess single also would apply.

Say you get a nice raise at work, and whatever the number is, the raise actually cost you money because of tax brackets. Don't laugh and spin a tornado, because it happens daily.

An Employer often pre-pays tax on bonus as example, so the employee actually gets...say $2500, or $5000.

we need to blow up our entire tax code....and apply simple flat rates. Fairness...remember?

sorry accountants and lawyers. You have an education, so apply it to your new career.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#137 Dec 20, 2013
transposition pantz wrote:
<quoted text>you're
Stick it in your ass.

Merry Christmas!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#138 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
It must be pretty easy to complete when it is all zeros.
with your decades of practice...inform us further how long a 1040EZ takes you to complete.

simple math escapes you, so you are lucky zero's are all you have to carry.

Auditing a zero for zero won't happen....you are safe....continue on.
d pantz

Barberton, OH

#139 Dec 20, 2013
I knew you would appreciate it deuce. Hey! You replied to it, didn't ya? Every time I do post on topic I come back and TRY to read the thread but all I read is like 15 insulting off topic posts from you to my one. Kinda pathetic. Especially if your man crush "Paco" is posting. It's sick.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#140 Dec 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us how easy it is...you are well practiced.
it must shrink your return to 1040EZ 1 page, not 60 like my wife and I file.
There is a special form for every cent you owe the government.
When you grow up a schedule C 1040 is how you will file taxes. It will contain multiple forms and worksheets.
If you earn under 50K I think the number is, then any federal income tax with held from your check will be refunded with your return. As you age and lose deductions like kids, then at same income level you most likely owe some income tax. I guess single also would apply.
Say you get a nice raise at work, and whatever the number is, the raise actually cost you money because of tax brackets. Don't laugh and spin a tornado, because it happens daily.
An Employer often pre-pays tax on bonus as example, so the employee actually gets...say $2500, or $5000.
we need to blow up our entire tax code....and apply simple flat rates. Fairness...remember?
sorry accountants and lawyers. You have an education, so apply it to your new career.
Wait a minute. If you have zero income, why do you file a 60 page return?
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#141 Dec 20, 2013
d pantz wrote:
I knew you would appreciate it deuce. Hey! You replied to it, didn't ya? Every time I do post on topic I come back and TRY to read the thread but all I read is like 15 insulting off topic posts from you to my one. Kinda pathetic. Especially if your man crush "Paco" is posting. It's sick.
If you don't like where the conversations turn, that is not my problem. You're the one who voluntarily keeps returning. Somehow, that doesn't quite square with your belief that others are molding your views simply by facilitating discussions through a public forum over at the CFR.

Did they deny your membership application?

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#143 Dec 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY does topix not have an "ignore poster" button?
I like it better without one. Without one you get the same folks getting into a huff, loudly declaring that they're ignoring so-and-so from now on and then turning around to bray at so-and-so all the harder.

It's pretty cute.
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#144 Dec 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY does topix not have an "ignore poster" button?
It does. One simply scrolls along, or left clicks the mouse and moves on.

Kind of like what I do with FoxNews, unless the "reporting" there is ascending to unseen heights of absurdity such that it provokes an autonomic response, like driving past a bad car crash.

You know you shouldn't look, but...

woof

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#145 Dec 20, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It does. One simply scrolls along, or left clicks the mouse and moves on.
Kind of like what I do with FoxNews, unless the "reporting" there is ascending to unseen heights of absurdity such that it provokes an autonomic response, like driving past a bad car crash.
You know you shouldn't look, but...
woof
Jesus, I just pictured the husband finding the Fox news website. As it is he'll just watch the odd clip that his friends seem to be passing back and forth these days (!?) and then run in shrieking and giggling about the war on Christmas or some nonsense.

Last year he got really into the Alex Jones show in the same sort of way. I just wish I could find a brand of English media that I could appreciate the way he loves American battyness.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#146 Dec 20, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate this country so much? You do realize you would hurt more people than just President Obama, right?
I would hope you would do time for executing a strategy like this.
Like I said, it's totally legal. Check with someone who knows a little more than you do. Besides, I have the ear of several TOP legal firm's senior partners.

I love our what our country used to be and the work ethic that built it. 71% of the citizens how consider this country 'broken.' Didn't get that way overnight.

This 'scheme', which it not a 'scheme', would not hurt one working, tax paying American.

Don't you know that retirees, those self-employed and the wealthy make estimated tax payments quarterly, not weekly? You don't know much. See I actually work in these fields...not work on topix all day.

I, like most working Americans, am sick and tired of the waste, fraud and toxic way our tax money is thrown about by our government. From the expenisve. overseas 'conferences' for every governmental agency, salaries to 'suspended' government employees who have broken the law to the God almighty huge tax dollars going into coffers for welfare assistance, education and EIC credits for people who just don't want to work and Valerie Jarret's personal air transportation and secret service protection.

I know some people reach times they need a hand up, and I have helped plenty personally. But I can see no good, and lots of harm, done by 'HAND OUTS.'

And I am NOT the only one fed up with paying for every baby born out of wedlock, while the baby momma soaks the system and allows some bum, who's only looking for a place to flop and a few meals without working, to live with and off her.

I don't want to pay for their food, house, medical care, education, energy assistance, their phoney disability income or anything else. And the numbers keep rising. And I don't want to pay for the prisons they revolve in and out of.

Again, I'm not saying for honest taxpayer's to ignore their responsibility and NOT pay federal income tax. I just say you can legally deposit it to the US Treasury four times a year instead of weekly deductions from our paycheck. 1/15, 4/14, 7/15 and 10/15.

Oh, don't worry about Obama. He won't get hurt. Soros will protect him and support him until he ops out for citizenship somewhere else. He sure isn't popular here. Too bad he doesn't have the support that Phil Robertson enjoys. LOL

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#147 Dec 20, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> wow look at the same three idiots posting off topic insults, making these threads a waste of time to anybody who wanted to actually post on topic. And then when somebody does post on topic, the same three idiots ignore it and keep their little pissing game front and center. You guys seem so worried about other peoples lives you should really just get one of your own.
It's what they do and all they do, 24X7X365. They can pull up a post anyone ever made in an effort to twist it or change the subject. The topix trolls, or as I think of them,'chimps.' Yet they con't have the balls to register...except the deluded r u.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#148 Dec 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what they do and all they do, 24X7X365. They can pull up a post anyone ever made in an effort to twist it or change the subject. The topix trolls, or as I think of them,'chimps.' Yet they con't have the balls to register...except the deluded r u.
Wait, isn't pantz also unregistered? And just a general good mix of the posters. I've registered and I'm not quite seeing how much bravery it took. I think it's a matter of balls but more a personal preference?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#149 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. If you have zero income, why do you file a 60 page return?
still spinning?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#150 Dec 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
still spinning?
Spinning? All I am doing is reminding you of what you previously claimed. Call it what you want. I like to think of it as pointing out when you are full of shit.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#152 Dec 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Spinning? All I am doing is reminding you of what you previously claimed. Call it what you want. I like to think of it as pointing out when you are full of shit.
your lies and spin are boring.

go play with your cucumber.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#153 Dec 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your lies and spin are boring.
go play with your cucumber.
Lies? What lies? Are you denying that you stated, quite proudly I might add, that you have zero income?
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#154 Dec 20, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Annie.

Just hates getting stewed by those cowardly, dastardly, lowlife unregistered posters, riding around self righteously on their bicycles all day long. Gets under her skin so much that she when she threatens to ignore them, and promises herself to do exactly that, the steam starts building, and then...well, you see what happens.

I think I will have to pull the unicycle out of the basement.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Circleville, OH

#155 Dec 20, 2013
Chi or Rhino without pants, yucky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and Putin have ties..... 7 min BizzyBee 1
Obama's half-brother says he's voting for Donal... 8 min Posting as myself 10
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton ... 12 min d pants 43
Russia identified as orgin of DNC server hack 18 min 404 not found 8
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 26 min Posting as myself 31
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 35 min Rob 8
Open season on Cops 2 hr Male 103

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance