Why does FOX NEWS scare the pants off libs and Dems?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 17, 2013
I have never seen a public news source attacked so often or viciously as the left does FNC. Makes no sense. It's the highest rated news outlet.

What is it about FNC that drives the left and democrats so crazy and vocal? Even the President feels the need to talk smack about Fox ONLY.

Whatever they're doing, the are doing it right to draw the ratings they do AND make the libs so nervous. Ooooooo FOX news. Scarey. LOL

I think Chris Matthews is an ass, but I don't feel any need to lash out at him or NBC.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
I have never seen a public news source attacked so often or viciously as the left does FNC. Makes no sense. It's the highest rated news outlet.
What is it about FNC that drives the left and democrats so crazy and vocal? Even the President feels the need to talk smack about Fox ONLY.
Whatever they're doing, the are doing it right to draw the ratings they do AND make the libs so nervous. Ooooooo FOX news. Scarey. LOL
I think Chris Matthews is an ass, but I don't feel any need to lash out at him or NBC.
Their numbers are dwarfed by the three networks' nightly newscasts. Look it up.

You're a hoot.

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 17, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
Feel better now after getting that off your chest and lashing out at Chris Matthews?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Their numbers are dwarfed by the three networks' nightly newscasts. Look it up.
You're a hoot.
woof
So, you're comparing OTA broadcasting for 30 minutes a day vs a 24 hour operation on cable and satellite? I guarantee, a big chunk of that audience for the broadcast network news is unwatched background noise between the local weather ath ethe end of the 6:00 PM news and the start of ET, Jeopardy and Extra.
SL is right...were Fox not a threat to the left, they wouldn't cry so hard about it. The irony is, Fox is more or less middle of the road. That simply shows how far left the rest of the video media is.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're comparing OTA broadcasting for 30 minutes a day vs a 24 hour operation on cable and satellite? I guarantee, a big chunk of that audience for the broadcast network news is unwatched background noise between the local weather ath ethe end of the 6:00 PM news and the start of ET, Jeopardy and Extra.
SL is right...were Fox not a threat to the left, they wouldn't cry so hard about it. The irony is, Fox is more or less middle of the road. That simply shows how far left the rest of the video media is.
Go look at the numbers Paco.

You are dead wrong.

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#6 Dec 17, 2013
That's a sickening thought, scaring the pants off libs and Dems. seeing Moochelle's, Hill's and Barry's rear ends. Yuckkkkkk!!!
Too much graphics!

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dead wrong.
woof
I'm aware of the numbers. You not only had my point fly over your head, you're comparing apples and oranges.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dead wrong.
woof
No, he's spot on. I am clearly referring to CABLE news. And since I like Bob Bechel, a FOX contributor and dem, I'm clearly not biased.

Local yokel news bareky touches on national subjects. It's for local news, weather and traffic.

You should try advertising for clients on bingo cards, dupe.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 17, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better now after getting that off your chest and lashing out at Chris Matthews?
You call that 'lashing out?' You sure don't know me.

Nothing like when you lefties get your panties in a twist and break out in a fury about something reported on FNC..........and then find out you're wrong in your interpertation.

Got a degree from the "OBAMA SCHOOL OF 'That's not what I meant, but I said exactly that. Period ???' Pelosi will back you up. LMAO
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10 Dec 17, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I'm aware of the numbers. You not only had my point fly over your head, you're comparing apples and oranges.
No Paco, the point is that FoxNews is a pimple on the ass of network News. That's the point.

You and Annie are dolts if you believe otherwise.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11 Dec 17, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's spot on. I am clearly referring to CABLE news. And since I like Bob Bechel, a FOX contributor and dem, I'm clearly not biased.
Local yokel news bareky touches on national subjects. It's for local news, weather and traffic.
You should try advertising for clients on bingo cards, dupe.
Do you think network news does not cover national subjects?

Maybe you should watch something other than FoxNews. That would help you out. Then again, probably not.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2013
Hmmm. Most cable news scares me. They do little more than run a media war for the most views, clicks, and ad dollars. Little substance, less truth, and almost no reality...

If I want spin (and you get it from Fox, MNSBC, CNN, etc.), I'll do a load of laundry. Smells better.
vncnz12

Uniontown, OH

#13 Dec 17, 2013
Fox is to real news like The National enquirer is to real newswothy publications . It is nothing more than a bunch of overpaid propagandists laughing all the way to the bank laughing at all of the uneducated bigots taking their propaganda as the gospel truth. "Fixed Noise" would have made Joseph Goebbells proud (Hitler's propaganda minister). The beliwers in Fox is proof that through the media the olygarchs are "dumbing down" the masses in order to control them in every aspects of their lives.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think network news does not cover national subjects?
Maybe you should watch something other than FoxNews. That would help you out. Then again, probably not.
woof
I don't watch much TV no matter what it is.

So you get your national news from the local new networks? That explains more than a few things.

Get out and do some advertising. You'll find some poor fool of a client.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 17, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get your national news from the local new networks? That explains more than a few things.
I know you aimed this at Dog Boy, but I don't watch cable news because I've noticed increasingly over the past several years, they garner attention with some really lame story--witness the Megyn Kelly fracas over Jesus and Santa Claus. So those on the fringe tune in or click to see the brouhaha, and it's a bunch of talking heads with some news blips tucked between.

I just want the facts. So I scan the headlines through a clipping service or a RSS feed from several news sources and suss it, ignoring the meaningless arguments over whether Jesus and Santa Claus were white. Who cares about that? I don't--it's pretty divisive.

Before it looks like I'm just picking on Fox, take a gander at the tactics NBS and MSN does with their headlines about the Pope. They're painting him to look like the Pope himself is going to throw out 2,000 years of teaching, Not gonna happen.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16 Dec 18, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Annie, here is a little secret. There are these interesting program thingys on ABC, NBC CBS, and PBS at around 6:30 PM, almost every single night.

They are nationally broadcast news programs, which focus upon reporting stories of National and international importance and interest.

You should try watching one once in a while. Lost of people do. Way more people than watch Megyn Kelly talk about Santa's skin color.

woof

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2013
While I don't care, my husband is quite a bit to the left of me and has recently discovered Fox News and he's completely in love with it. He'll watch it while doing emails and run in after to giggle and relay words of wisdom that he's learned about America.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#18 Dec 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Annie, here is a little secret. There are these interesting program thingys on ABC, NBC CBS, and PBS at around 6:30 PM, almost every single night.
They are nationally broadcast news programs, which focus upon reporting stories of National and international importance and interest.
You should try watching one once in a while. Lost of people do. Way more people than watch Megyn Kelly talk about Santa's skin color.
woof
woof
what a joke you are

for the 14th straight year Fox is rated number 1 in news.

if you add up all the shows you mentioned, they are close to matching Fox news ratings if added collectively.

for 2013 Fox won by such a large margin that ratings for other networks weren't posted to save them face.

these are the facts, and no turd like you can dispute it.

the Kelly Files is expected to draw an audience nightly, that Jon Stewart might get in 3 weeks.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#19 Dec 18, 2013
vncnz12 wrote:
Fox is to real news like The National enquirer is to real newswothy publications . It is nothing more than a bunch of overpaid propagandists laughing all the way to the bank laughing at all of the uneducated bigots taking their propaganda as the gospel truth. "Fixed Noise" would have made Joseph Goebbells proud (Hitler's propaganda minister). The beliwers in Fox is proof that through the media the olygarchs are "dumbing down" the masses in order to control them in every aspects of their lives.
Fox is number 1 for the 14th consecutive time, and you are number 2....I smell the stench.

go watch Tellie Tubbies again for your wisdom.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#20 Dec 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
for 2013 Fox won by such a large margin that ratings for other networks weren't posted to save them face.
these are the facts, and no turd like you can dispute it.
I absolutely love it when you declare things to be true. Riddle me this, Walter. If "ratings for other networks weren't posted to save them face," what are all the number thingies in this article?

"MSNBC was second, averaging 645,000 viewers but they had 203,000 in the 25-54 age group. CNN finished third--578,000 total, 187,000 25-54s and Headline News came in 403,000 and 142,000 in the 25-54 demo."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/reese-schonfeld...

Please tells us more "facts" Walter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMMY GIVES US GAS FOR Under $ 2 A GALLON!! 18 min Undercover Brother 1
Who do you side with in New York and why? 24 min d pantz 29
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 39 min Reality Speaks 4,989
Thrift Stores High PRices 2 hr I Do Know 2
Divers search for vehicle in pond in Far East S... 2 hr Bump Thump Thump 1
Marriage Vows 3 hr wondering 12
rebecca wild 9 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance