Gay teacher fired by Catholic school claims discrimination

Apr 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: World Magazine

Carla Hale, 59, a lesbian P.E. teacher, has filed a grievance against the diocese of the Ohio Catholic school where she worked for 19 years until administrators fired her for "violating moral law." According to The Columbus Dispatch , Hale's sexual orientation became public when an obituary for her late mother published Hale's name along with the ... (more)

Comments
1,681 - 1,700 of 1,746 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1802
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
All Oliver did was quote scientific facts based upon the research of a highly respected doctor. These people are only trying to help.
BS... it's the motive behind it, Bigotry, Judgmentalism and self -righteousness.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1803
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
BS... it's the motive behind it, Bigotry, Judgmentalism and self -righteousness.
Facts don't have a motive.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1804
May 25, 2013
 
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here.
I wuv you, Thomas. The word "love" goes to my husband :) I just love you in a different way.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1805
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts don't have a motive.
And Hypocrites will deny the truth.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1806
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
And Hypocrites will deny the truth.
Facts are truth.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1807
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are truth.
What maybe a fact to you, is what others would call delusional.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1808
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
What maybe a fact to you, is what others would call delusional.
How ironic.
They cannot kill a spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1809
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
What maybe a fact to you, is what others would call delusional.
Delusional is believing it is normal to stick a pen is up a rect um.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1810
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WISE SOLOMON wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV/AIDS is exclusively a Diversity peoples (victim cult) disease.
The CDC verifies this statement as factual....
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/atag...
White MSM (Men who have Sex with Men)
Black MSM7
Hispanic MSM
Black Hetero Women
Black Hetero Men
White Hetero Women
You forgot hemophiliacs
Hispanic Hetero Women
Black Male IDU (Recreational Drug User)
Black Female IDU
The CDC data indicates that victim cult peoples BEHAVIORS are responsible for the spread of HIV/AIDS.
Victim cult people are the organized majority of voters, both in the US and Israel. The fact that victim cult people and HIV are closely interelated explains why HIV/AIDS is a national political disease, garnering special privilege and attention for its cause.....
http://aids.gov/
You forgot hemophiliacs.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1811
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I recommend you listen to Doctor Cameron. He is a doctor and I believe he has "your" best interests at heart. Sometimes truly caring for someone involves telling them things they don't want to hear, not just telling people what they want to hear.
Dr Cameron is not a medical doctor.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1812
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>
All Oliver did was quote scientific facts based upon the research of a highly respected doctor. These people are only trying to help.
Being kicked out of the APA is not the hallmark of high respect. He has also been rejected as a sociologist. He is not a medical doctor nor an epidemiologist.

His 'research' has been largely discredited due to non-scientific methods.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1813
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor Cameron cares enough about gays to warn them of the dangers of their lifestyle.
The danger of aids is real.
The early deaths in this community cannot be denied.
Don't blame homosexuality for AIDS!! You don't need to be gay or have sex with a gay to get it!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1815
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional is believing it is normal to stick a pen is up a rect um.
No delusions in thinking you're an ignorant piece of sh*t.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1816
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic.
No the irony is, that you call yourself a catholic.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1818
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame homosexuality for AIDS!! You don't need to be gay or have sex with a gay to get it!
You need to study the origin of Aids.

Aids comes from violation of God ordained boundaries in Leviticus per below (science not religion)

HIV Originated With Monkeys, Not Chimps, Study Finds

Scientists now say that the simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes), which is believed to have been transmitted to humans to become HIV-1—the virus that causes AIDS—didn't start its life in chimps.

Instead, it was a product of separate viruses jumping from different monkey species into chimps, where they recombined to form a hybrid virus, according to a new study.
WISE SOLOMON

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1819
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot hemophiliacs.
The CDC doesn't report a hemophiliac rate of new HIV infections because the number is insignificant.

You strain on a gnat, but swallow an elephant.

Why?

Granted that hemophiliacs are recognized victim cult people too as disabled persons, but why mention something that is not there?

The few hemophiliacs with HIV caught the disease through no fault of their own, unlike MSM (sodomy) and recreational injection drug users and promiscuous people.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1820
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

3

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to study the origin of Aids.
Aids comes from violation of God ordained boundaries in Leviticus per below (science not religion)
HIV Originated With Monkeys, Not Chimps, Study Finds
Scientists now say that the simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes), which is believed to have been transmitted to humans to become HIV-1—the virus that causes AIDS—didn't start its life in chimps.
Instead, it was a product of separate viruses jumping from different monkey species into chimps, where they recombined to form a hybrid virus, according to a new study.
Thanks for disproving the bigoted belief that AIDS is a gay disease, it originated by eating bush meat.
Pamela

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1821
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for disproving the bigoted belief that AIDS is a gay disease, it originated by eating bush meat.
Eating "bush meat" is what liberals say but if you read between the lines something more abominable was going on in Africa that involved unnatural sexual acts in Dark Africa.

All sorts of meat is eaten in the Third World and it doesn't result in aids.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1822
May 26, 2013
 
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to study the origin of Aids.
Aids comes from violation of God ordained boundaries in Leviticus per below (science not religion)
HIV Originated With Monkeys, Not Chimps, Study Finds
Scientists now say that the simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes), which is believed to have been transmitted to humans to become HIV-1—the virus that causes AIDS—didn't start its life in chimps.
Instead, it was a product of separate viruses jumping from different monkey species into chimps, where they recombined to form a hybrid virus, according to a new study.
Did you get this info from Carl Sagan or Stephen Hawking?

Actually, I don't mean to be rude. Your info is no doubt valuable, and you're right in that I should look into the origin of this horrible disease. Still, it seems gays get blamed for a lot of things that have nothing to do with them. For instance, my grandfather, whom I adored, was very much a homophobe and I'm NOT - he once told me that when my son went to school he hoped he'd get a gay teacher, so that I'd know gays could turn other people gay. Well, it turns out my son DID have a gay teacher and guess what? It DIDN'T "turn him gay". He's grown up now, got married to woman, they're both psychologists and are heterosexual.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1823
May 26, 2013
 
Oliver, I'd like to add something else. As for AIDS coming from some "God-ordained boundaries" in some book whose authors are largely unknown and who were superstitious and uneducated, I don't believe a word of that. No more than I believe in talking snakes and the reason they crawl on their bellies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min ino 29,386
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 35 min d pantz 22
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 42
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 1 hr Duke for Mayor 16
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Curmudgeon 844
Franklin County Looking At Probation Officer Co... 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Neutral Party 2,916
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••