Gay teacher fired by Catholic school ...

Gay teacher fired by Catholic school claims discrimination

There are 1746 comments on the World Magazine story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Gay teacher fired by Catholic school claims discrimination. In it, World Magazine reports that:

Carla Hale, 59, a lesbian P.E. teacher, has filed a grievance against the diocese of the Ohio Catholic school where she worked for 19 years until administrators fired her for "violating moral law." According to The Columbus Dispatch , Hale's sexual orientation became public when an obituary for her late mother published Hale's name along with the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at World Magazine.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1738 May 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the homosexual bigot...railing against the Church that has stood for 2000 years and outlasted empires, despots and their armies.
You need to get a grip on your hate, poof. Why don't you take Carla out to dinner? I imagine money's tight for her these days.
No legitimate argument, so you insult, too obvious. BTW how do you think they 'outlasted empires, despots and their armies'? By repressing mindless morons just like you, hoping to be forgiven for the awful things that they do.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1739 May 18, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Not angry, bored with the ignorance of the weak minded praying to repress others with their warped 'moral code'..truly devils work. They should be audited as well as NOM, both are Hate groups.. Don't need a link..go read something else besides your Catholic propaganda, you'll find it, Pappy.
What's warped is mistaking another man's an*s for a p*nis entry.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1740 May 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's warped is mistaking another man's an*s for a p*nis entry.
Oh look! The Catholic bigot is on another thread! Seems you're too caught up in sex acts, stop thinking about your little repressed d*ck. moron

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1741 May 18, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
No legitimate argument, so you insult, too obvious. BTW how do you think they 'outlasted empires, despots and their armies'? By repressing mindless morons just like you, hoping to be forgiven for the awful things that they do.
Insult? Have you noticed your own posts, poof?
The Church outlasts her enemies because of eternal truth and the work of the faithful. You really need to open your mind and think about things that are bigger than your own puny, mortal existence.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1742 May 18, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look! The Catholic bigot is on another thread! Seems you're too caught up in sex acts, stop thinking about your little repressed d*ck. moron
Your peoples' entire raison d'ĂȘtre is propagation of perverted penile usage, twink. And it's foul.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1743 May 18, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look! The Catholic bigot is on another thread! Seems you're too caught up in sex acts, stop thinking about your little repressed d*ck. moron
hypocrite, n.

: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings [esp., Uve]

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1744 May 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your peoples' entire raison d'ĂȘtre is propagation of perverted penile usage, twink. And it's foul.
No what's foul is your ignorant generalizations and trying to repress others. AND What's even worse is that you don't even think about the bigoted cruelty that you do. POS

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1745 May 18, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
No what's foul is your ignorant generalizations and trying to repress others. AND What's even worse is that you don't even think about the bigoted cruelty that you do. POS
Awww...you poor twink. In case you haven't noticed, it's straight Christians who are being attacked at every turn, from the White House on down.
Get over yourself. Stay away from us with your perversions and we'll leave you alone. It's as simple as that.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1746 May 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...you poor twink. In case you haven't noticed, it's straight Christians who are being attacked at every turn, from the White House on down.
Get over yourself. Stay away from us with your perversions and we'll leave you alone. It's as simple as that.
FACT: 80% of religious persecution worldwide...directed at Christians.
And, as you said, the POTUS is using the IRS as his personal, anti-Christian attack dog.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1747 May 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Awww...you poor twink. In case you haven't noticed, it's straight Christians who are being attacked at every turn, from the White House on down.
Get over yourself. Stay away from us with your perversions and we'll leave you alone. It's as simple as that.
Aw but you won't and you don't. You judge, think you're privileged, donate money to causes like 'kill the gays' bill in Uganda, try to control elections and then want tax breaks for doing so. Not very 'christian', No wonder you're getting audited.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1748 May 18, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw but you won't and you don't. You judge, think you're privileged, donate money to causes like 'kill the gays' bill in Uganda, try to control elections and then want tax breaks for doing so. Not very 'christian', No wonder you're getting audited.
Nice warmed-over regurgitation of HRC's spoonfed-gruel.
Wipe your mouth.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1749 May 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice warmed-over regurgitation of HRC's spoonfed-gruel.
Wipe your mouth.
That's not gruel on his chin...

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1750 May 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice warmed-over regurgitation of HRC's spoonfed-gruel.
Wipe your mouth.
must ring true..If your little mind remembers a variation you've heard before. LOL Even a mindless religious moron recognizes the truth when they hear it!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1751 May 18, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw but you won't and you don't. You judge, think you're privileged, donate money to causes like 'kill the gays' bill in Uganda, try to control elections and then want tax breaks for doing so. Not very 'christian', No wonder you're getting audited.
Find me a single Catholic, much less a Catholic organization or diocese that is involved in the Uganda controversy.
You're dumber than a box of rocks, Maude.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1752 May 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Find me a single Catholic, much less a Catholic organization or diocese that is involved in the Uganda controversy.
You're dumber than a box of rocks, Maude.
With 40% of the country catholic and NOT speaking out against it, IS doing something..Pappy.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1753 May 18, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
With 40% of the country catholic and NOT speaking out against it, IS doing something..Pappy.
The United States is roughly 24% Catholic, twink. That includes the CINOs.
Funny, Muslims in America never decry terrorist attacks against us, but no condemnation of their silence from you leftists...
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#1754 May 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The United States is roughly 24% Catholic, twink. That includes the CINOs.
Funny, Muslims in America never decry terrorist attacks against us, but no condemnation of their silence from you leftists...
Leftists hate all forms of Christian , because christians put God above government. The commie left can't stand the competition.

I thought you would have responded at my prior post.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1755 May 18, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftists hate all forms of Christian , because christians put God above government. The commie left can't stand the competition.
I thought you would have responded at my prior post.
Spot on. The state is a jealous master which requires absolute obedience to them.
Sorry...missed your earlier post. The Church operates not so much from a Darwinian view but says that the Big Bang was initiated by God and that things have unfolded and progressed according to His plan and that what we know as evolution is part of that plan. But as man has become able to change his environment (not global warming but things like land reclamation and agriculture) we are responsible for the potential fates of some species. We killed the buffalo off. That's how it goes sometimes.

“"They Are Not Forgotten"”

Since: Feb 13

Where Ever I Am

#1756 May 18, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's warped is mistaking another man's an*s for a p*nis entry.
The fact is 34% of us heterosexuals do our girlfriends and or wives up da butt! Now I expect you to start condemning us heteros for doing the exact same thing! Or do I smell a hypocrite among our midsts? I know,how about you stay out of others bedrooms! That is unless you like to watch,Are you a voyeur or something,do you like to watch? I mean after all that's most likely how you were conceived wasn't it? ;)

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1757 May 19, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is 34% of us heterosexuals do our girlfriends and or wives up da butt! Now I expect you to start condemning us heteros for doing the exact same thing! Or do I smell a hypocrite among our midsts? I know,how about you stay out of others bedrooms! That is unless you like to watch,Are you a voyeur or something,do you like to watch? I mean after all that's most likely how you were conceived wasn't it? ;)
And how does that change the fact that the an*s is an exit-only poopchute...and physical damage and disease are the result of its misuse?

You've got it all assbackwards:

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_scie...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin in Columbus? 13 min They cannot kill ... 2
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 45 min GlitterSucks_ 28
4147 Anna Maria Dr is a grow house 1 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 123
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 2 hr Gremlin 5
Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 5
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 2 hr Beentheredonethat 50
Why the British left EU 7 hr Big Johnson 37
America is doomed. 8 hr Male 33

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages