Since: May 14

Roslyn, NY

#104 Jun 28, 2014
Obama lost the peace in Iraq, he is now in the process of reconstituting the American military in Iraq
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#105 Jun 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Most Americans Think Iraq War Was Not Worth it
Most Americans still feel this way.
Is Iraq worth another $500,000,000 or more.
I would rather we spend the money here in America on making America safer.
Get a grip and get educated. It was Eisenhower who warned about the Military Industrial Complex and what it would cost this country.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#106 Jun 28, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip and get educated. It was Eisenhower who warned about the Military Industrial Complex and what it would cost this country.
It seems like only he and bin Laden appreciated that.
Pale Rider

AOL

#108 Jun 29, 2014
Was the War that George W. Bush Started Hastily Worth It?

LOOK at the POLL NUMBERS FOLKS.

Obama had it correct from the get go!

A rising number of Americans think the war in Iraq was not worth fighting. A NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg poll released Tuesday shows that 71 percent of those surveyed think the war in Iraq "wasn't worth it," while only 22 percent believe that the war was worth the effort.

Results show a large dip in approval of the Iraq war in comparison to the previous time the pollsters asked if the war had been worthwhile. In 2013, 59 percent said the Iraq war wasn't worth it, while 35 percent said the opposite.

To show the ignorance of Neutral Party the beggar from the slums of Louisville.

1. He is off the subject a country mile, most of the time.

2. He lies in an attempt to make a point.

3. He is in the 2-4% of extremists in America.

4. He is a terrible poster, to much of the same old thing.

5. Neutral is a 2008, 2012 sore loser.

6. Why does Neutral Party use this name?

A. He is neither a Democrat
B. He isn't a Tea Party Member
C. He doesn't fit in the Republican Party

He wishes our government was overthrown.
He wishes we had no government, none at all.
He wishes all the people were in one class like he is.
He wishes a selet few owned everything.
He wishes the rest were free to work or not work.
He wishes there was no democracy.
He thinks Putin is a real man.
He must fit in with the militants from Russia.
He is an extremists.

Now you know the rest of the story.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#109 Jun 30, 2014
Obama should go back into Vietnam and we can all blame Nixon for it.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#110 Jun 30, 2014
Don't get upset with me. I wasn't going through the trash at KY Speedway this weekend looking for food.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#111 Jul 2, 2014
To show the ignorance of Neutral Party the beggar from the slums of Louisville.

1. He is off the subject a country mile, most of the time.

2. He lies in an attempt to make a point.

3. He is in the 2-4% of extremists in America.

4. He is a terrible poster, to much of the same old thing.

5. Neutral is a 2008, 2012 sore loser.

6. Why does Neutral Party use this name?

A. He is neither a Democrat
B. He isn't a Tea Party Member
C. He doesn't fit in the Republican Party

He wishes our government was overthrown.
He wishes we had no government, none at all.
He wishes all the people were in one class like he is.
He wishes a selet few owned everything.
He wishes the rest were free to work or not work.
He wishes there was no democracy.
He thinks Putin is a real man.
He must fit in with the militants from Russia.
He is an extremists.

Now you know the rest of the story.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#112 Jul 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
To show the ignorance of Neutral Party the beggar from the slums of Louisville.
1. He is off the subject a country mile, most of the time.
2. He lies in an attempt to make a point.
3. He is in the 2-4% of extremists in America.
4. He is a terrible poster, to much of the same old thing.
5. Neutral is a 2008, 2012 sore loser.
6. Why does Neutral Party use this name?
A. He is neither a Democrat
B. He isn't a Tea Party Member
C. He doesn't fit in the Republican Party
He wishes our government was overthrown.
He wishes we had no government, none at all.
He wishes all the people were in one class like he is.
He wishes a selet few owned everything.
He wishes the rest were free to work or not work.
He wishes there was no democracy.
He thinks Putin is a real man.
He must fit in with the militants from Russia.
He is an extremists.
Now you know the rest of the story.
from the idiot who obviously thinks congress didn't vote on Iraq war...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#113 Jul 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Was the War that George W. Bush Started Hastily Worth It?
LOOK at the POLL NUMBERS FOLKS.
Obama had it correct from the get go!
A rising number of Americans think the war in Iraq was not worth fighting. A NBC News/Wall Street Journal/Annenberg poll released Tuesday shows that 71 percent of those surveyed think the war in Iraq "wasn't worth it," while only 22 percent believe that the war was worth the effort.
Results show a large dip in approval of the Iraq war in comparison to the previous time the pollsters asked if the war had been worthwhile. In 2013, 59 percent said the Iraq war wasn't worth it, while 35 percent said the opposite.
most of the time.
.
Obama could start the holocaust again in Germany and you would blame Hitler... the way you point out all these facts about Iraq with such little logic is SCARY.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#115 Jul 3, 2014
Sure seems to most American's that Oblamo gets surprised a lot. Despite unlimited resources, the best technology and being head of the most powerful (well, for right now) nation in the world he is always learning things the same time we do.

ISIS was virtually unheard of until they started taking towns in Iraq. Where was our intelligence?

Benghazi was attacked but it is still not known where Oblamo and Hillary were. Who gave the orders to stand down, etc. but I believe we all know about the CYA story about the video.

NSA, IRS, Healthcare.gov and so many more he "found out the way you did, by the news".

And still the economy sputters, shrinking 3% in Q1 2014, the first quarter where Oblamocare went into effect. Oh but it was a bad winter.

Sure seems Oblamo is surprised a lot. But that spin machine is always working.

Worst POTUS since WWII. Quinnipiac poll released 7/2/2014. America speaks!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#116 Jul 3, 2014
Republicans Blame Obama For Iraq When It Was Bush Who Signed
The Agreement to Leave.

Status of Forces Agreement

Republicans are blaming Obama for pulling American troops out of Iraq in 2011, But some stupid ones like Neutral Party forget to remember, that in October 2008 George W. Bush was president when the Status of Forces Agreement was drafted and ratified by Iraqi lawmakers a month later in November 2008.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#117 Jul 3, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Enormously Wide Ass Rider is still upset about my telling of the inaugural race at KY Speedway.
Race fans across the United States know, the Kentucky Motor Speedway have had races for years. It is far from being an inaugural race. Nor was it an inaugural race for NASCAR.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#118 Jul 3, 2014
Status of Forces Agreement

Watch the Republicans try to lie their way out of the agreement

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#119 Jul 3, 2014
John Bolton - Dick Cheney on Fox News

Watch!

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#120 Jul 3, 2014
Rand Paul on Iraq

Watch!

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#121 Jul 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Race fans across the United States know, the Kentucky Motor Speedway have had races for years. It is far from being an inaugural race. Nor was it an inaugural race for NASCAR.
The inaugural Sprint Cup race called the Quaker State 400. 7/9/11 that Kyle Bush won and you spent eating all that food while sitting in traffic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaker_State_400...

Once again I prove you really don't know what you're talking about.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#122 Jul 6, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
The inaugural Sprint Cup race called the Quaker State 400. 7/9/11 that Kyle Bush won and you spent eating all that food while sitting in traffic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaker_State_400...
Once again I prove you really don't know what you're talking about.
You go from being stupid to the ridiculous. How many times are you going to repeat this? You can't talk about the Bush War, because it has cost George W. Bush his legacy, and his approval rating.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#123 Jul 6, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> from the idiot who obviously thinks congress didn't vote on Iraq war...
They (Dems/Repubs) did based on faulty information. You might have too, if the ones you trust were lying to you.

1. Bush and Cheney, did so Halliburton could make billions of dollars.

2. So Bush could kill Saddam Hussein for threatening to kill his Dad.

3. Bush wanted to invade Iraq.

Since: May 14

Glen Cove, NY

#124 Jul 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They (Dems/Repubs) did based on faulty information. You might have too, if the ones you trust were lying to you.
1. Bush and Cheney, did so Halliburton could make billions of dollars.
2. So Bush could kill Saddam Hussein for threatening to kill his Dad.
3. Bush wanted to invade Iraq.
Obama claimed he wanted to leave and the war was won…

he's baaaaaaaaack
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#125 Jul 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Obama lost the peace in Iraq, he is now in the process of reconstituting the American military in Iraq
The best peace in Iraq was when Saddam Hussein was in power. Bush never broought peace, neither did Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 11 min Concerned Brother 953
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 31 min They cannot kill ... 3,541
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 38 min Pope Che Reagan C... 384
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,466
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 47 min Duke for Mayor 21
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 47 min Pope Che Reagan C... 6
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 53 min Duke for Mayor 59

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]