2 shot, 1 dead in Columbus gas station shooting

There are 4 comments on the Dec 24, 2013, WFMJ-TV Youngstown story titled 2 shot, 1 dead in Columbus gas station shooting. In it, WFMJ-TV Youngstown reports that:

Ohio businesses are optimistic about the economy in 2014. A survey of 149 businesses in the Buckeye State showed that 92 percent of them are convinced the economy will be good or better DAYTON, Ohio - A 91-year-old Ohio man has been recognized for his World War II service with a Congressional Gold Medal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMJ-TV Youngstown.

They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#1 Dec 24, 2013
And no mention of return fire.
hey Chocolate Jimmie

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 24, 2013
Mebbie the stains who run the Columbus Public Schools are at a loss for meaningful curricula. Can you imagine the firestorm--nevermind the liability--of instituting course work of, "Do I shoot that Knigg-her now? Or do I wait until that knigg-her shoots at me first?"
White Pimp

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 25, 2013
hey Chocolate Jimmie wrote:
Mebbie the stains who run the Columbus Public Schools are at a loss for meaningful curricula. Can you imagine the firestorm--nevermind the liability--of instituting course work of, "Do I shoot that Knigg-her now? Or do I wait until that knigg-her shoots at me first?"
Hey, bitch. Is your snatch clean today? Get out on the corner, ho... This ain't no fkunin' soup kitchen, bitch.
hey Chocolate Jimmie

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 26, 2013
White Pimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, bitch. Is your snatch clean today? Get out on the corner, ho... This ain't no fkunin' soup kitchen, bitch.
You're history's sh^t stains. You people can't even feed, nor house, nor find your own transportation. You need subsidies to exist. You're history's sh^t stains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 23 min The Anti-Clinton 6,190
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUMů..FOR GOOD! 6 hr Duke for Mayor 73
Ohio High School cancels Muslim Day celebration... 7 hr Duke for Mayor 38
Armenian Genocide controversy 7 hr Duke for Mayor 46
Jeni's testing finds more listeria at its Colum... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Ladies, would you try on underwear after Bruce ... 7 hr Just Wondering 1
Will Bruce Jenner now be allowed to use the wom... 7 hr Linda 13
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 8 hr Linda 186
American Sniper cancelled again because of Musl... 8 hr Kenny 29
Pro Islamic indocrination at American schools 10 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 32
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE