Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

First it's the Nevada ranchers, now it's the Kansas white supremacist. When is the liberal biased media stop reporting news targeting white criminals??? We all know that hate crimes do not exist in America!

Thanks Obama! You fail to solve racism!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/14/1-report...

The man who allegedly killed three people when he opened fire outside a Jewish community center and nearby retirement community in a Kansas City suburb Sunday is reportedly a 73-year-old Missouri man with a history of racist and anti-Semitic activity, and authorities are investigating the shootings as a hate crime.

A Johnson County (Kan.) jail official told the Associated Press that authorities had identified the suspect in the shooting in Overland Park as Frazier Glenn Cross, aka Frazier Glenn Miller.

The Kansas City Star reported that Miller was booked into the Johnson County jail on suspicion of premeditated first-degree murder Sunday evening, but had not been formally charged. Authorities say they expect to have more information available on possible charges Tuesday. The paper reported that public records showed that Cross is a resident of Aurora, Mo., a small town southwest of Springfield.

A dispatcher with the Lawrence County Sheriff's Department told the Star Sunday that local authorities were working with Johnson County authorities and the FBI. A woman who answered the phone at a number listed for Frazier Glenn Miller told the paper she did not know where he was and then started to cry.

The Southern Poverty Law Center reported on its website that it spoke to Miller's wife, Marge, by phone Sunday and she said police told her that her husband had been arrested in Sunday's attacks.

According to the law center, Miller has been involved in the white supremacist movement for most of his life. He founded the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and was its "grand dragon" in the 1980s before the center sued him for operating an illegal paramilitary organization and using intimidation tactics against blacks. He later founded another white supremacist group, the White Patriot Party.

Miller, an Army veteran and retired truck driver, was the subject of a nationwide manhunt in 1987 after he violated the terms of his bond while appealing a North Carolina conviction for operating a paramilitary camp. The search ended after federal agents found Miller and three other men in an Ozark mobile home, which was filled with hand grenades, automatic weapons and thousands of rounds of ammunition. Miller tried running for the U.S. House in 2006 and the U.S. Senate in 2010.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Thanks Obama! Once again you play the race card!!!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

I think this is pretty clever but don't imagine many will be chiming in. The Great War they've been promising looking like the odd old crank taking potshots at teenagers isn't going to sit well with egos. They'll be back in a few days, once folks forget about the whole affair.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

I heard that this guy used to be a Green Beret??? Oh thanks for serving the country you terrorist!!!

Thanks Obama again, for allowing terrorist in our military!
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

The military is in disarray right now with all these deployment and the lack of treatment of PTSD...

Thanks Obama it's your fault!
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

Thanks Obama! I bet he would said, "If I had a son, he would look just like Frazier Glenn Miller"...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

I always suspected that Glenn Miller guy was up to no good...prancing around the stage with that trumpet causing trouble, all a front for his subversive activities.

Thanks a lot Obama.

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Real Tea Party wrote:
The military is in disarray right now with all these deployment and the lack of treatment of PTSD...
Thanks Obama it's your fault!
Dianne Feinstein said that PTSD was a relatively new thang, thanks to Bush's war. Now THAT'S downright stupid.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Pops 30,182
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 19 min Pope Che Reagan C... 185
The Michael Brown Case 22 min Pale Rider 1
Where are all the original legacy posters? 58 min Ghost of Karl 20
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 59 min Go Blue Forever 3,110
ISIS beheads James Foley 1 hr Ghost of Karl 82
Poor, Poor Sarah Palin 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 11
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 9 hr Duke for Mayor 63

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search