Hillary to be crucified over Benghazi

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#83 May 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get how you can't call Che a troll. It admitted to being one.
That's a given. She's well know as a troll to everyone here. This "Bob" character (who I'm sure is all too familiar under other names) needed a refresher and to be called out as the buffoon he is.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#84 May 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about butthurt. Politicizing the deaths is what is disgraceful. You have no shame.
So the men who testified are politicizing those deaths and you're calling them shameless. Got it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#85 May 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
If Hillary is destroyed, the Democrats don't win in 2016.
All the contenders are white, most of them male.
Betcha a pickle yer wrong.

woof

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#86 May 9, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
misuse of the term "troll."
No, it's not. They are on this forum to disrupt and attack, not to discuss. As much as I loath you, you are not a troll. Johnson is. Che is. Duke straddles the line put to call him a troll wouldn't be entirely true.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#87 May 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about butthurt. Politicizing the deaths is what is disgraceful. You have no shame.
Your side politicized Iraq War death toll milestones

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#88 May 9, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Betcha a pickle yer wrong.
woof
Other than Hillary, what D could beat The Biggest Loser?
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#89 May 9, 2013
Cankles always gets away with murder, just like Bill and Barry!
Bob

Lancaster, OH

#90 May 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text> Carry on.
As if I need your permission to do so.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#91 May 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side politicized Iraq War death toll milestones
Afghanistan, too...until 2009. Hmmm...
US deaths in Afghanistan under Bush (86 months of combat ops): 575.
US deaths in Afghanistan under Obama (52 months of combat ops): 1508.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#92 May 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So the men who testified are politicizing those deaths and you're calling them shameless. Got it.
No. The people testifying are being used by the GOP to politicize those deaths and people like you are eating it up.

Where was the GOP outrage and hearings after every American death during the Bush years?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#93 May 9, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side politicized Iraq War death toll milestones
No. "Our" side was trying to end a ridiculous war and save lives.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#94 May 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As if I need your permission to do so.
Yet you seem to claim the right to tell me how to post.
Get over yourself, troll.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#95 May 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Afghanistan, too...until 2009. Hmmm...
US deaths in Afghanistan under Bush (86 months of combat ops): 575.
US deaths in Afghanistan under Obama (52 months of combat ops): 1508.
Many Ds supported invading Iraq, they got away with it.

Nearly all the Rs supported the surge in the rockpile, despite being in a powerless minority, they won't be allowed to get away with it.

It's still "Bush's fault"

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#96 May 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. "Our" side was trying to end a ridiculous war and save lives.
You wanted to cut and run. That's what Murtha actually wanted to do, imminent withdrawal.

The Occupier followed Bush's plans in Iraq, and we won.

Your side, demanded that we lose, just ask Harry Reid

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#97 May 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The people testifying are being used by the GOP to politicize those deaths and people like you are eating it up.
Where was the GOP outrage and hearings after every American death during the Bush years?
No ambassadors were killed

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#98 May 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The people testifying are being used by the GOP to politicize those deaths and people like you are eating it up.
Where was the GOP outrage and hearings after every American death during the Bush years?
Bush never gave the order to let Americans die under fire. Your boy is a treasonous SOB.
Hani

Lancaster, OH

#99 May 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Afghanistan, too...until 2009. Hmmm...
US deaths in Afghanistan under Bush (86 months of combat ops): 575.
US deaths in Afghanistan under Obama (52 months of combat ops): 1508.
And how many innocent deaths during Nam under your daddy's B-52?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#100 May 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. "Our" side was trying to end a ridiculous war and save lives.
Your side voted overwhelmingly for it.
Bob

Lancaster, OH

#101 May 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you seem to claim the right to tell me how to post.
Get over yourself, troll.
I see I'm still inside your head. That's good!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#102 May 9, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not. They are on this forum to disrupt and attack, not to discuss. As much as I loath you, you are not a troll. Johnson is. Che is. Duke straddles the line put to call him a troll wouldn't be entirely true.
One man's thoughts offered for discussion sometimes seem to be eagerly misconstrued by those with an egotistical penchant for the dramatic as "disruptive attacks".

Try as much as you may Paco, you don't hold the door here.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Harvey Weinstein Go Down Alone? 23 min They cannot kill ... 2
HVLM Harvey's Victims Lives Matter 28 min They cannot kill ... 2
Trump's Erraticism < loss of Eroticism 33 min They cannot kill ... 15
Christmas Will Win! 1 hr Duke for Mayor 16
Larger Ring Of Involvement, Harvey Weinstein? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 2
The Hill: FBI Finds Evidence of Russian Bribery... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 18
Who Sent Their Child To Intern With Harvey Wein... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 2 hr guest 123

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages