Muslim Cleric: No Women's Soccer...More Floggings!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2013

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Libyan Cleric: "We don't want women's soccer! We want more floggings!"

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2013/07/liby...

Well, floggings would get better ratings.

[video]

Following are excerpts from a Friday sermon delivered by Sheik Salem Jaber, in Benghazi, Libya, which aired on Libya Al-Hurra TV on June 7, 2013:

***Salem Jaber: Every day, I hope to hear on TV that from now on, anybody who drinks wine will receive 40 or 80 lashes, or that a fornicator – male or female – will receive 100 lashes, in accordance with the explicit word of the Koran.

So it came as a surprise to me to hear the news that a sports team was being established at the university. Is it for youth who are failing in their studies? Or is it for outstanding youth? No, it is for neither. Tall, young, and beautiful girls were picked for the team. Just what our country needed... A woman's soccer team.

Is this what our country needs? What about Islamic universities? What about Islamic punishments? What about judges? What about rights and duties? What about the fear of Allah? What about implementing the punishments decreed by Allah?

Whose daughters are these? Are they the daughters of Jews, of Christians, or of Zoroastrians? Are they the daughters of heretics? Of Communists? It is written in their fathers' ID cards that they are Muslim.

But today, these girls are exposing their heads. Is this to be allowed? In a few months' time, they will be exposing their legs. The day they joined [the soccer team], exposing what should be hidden, these girls sold out their honor, and soiled the honor of their families with the filth of nudity and shamelessness.***

--

I take that back. The ratings for nude and shameless women's soccer, populated exclusively by "tall, young, and beautiful girls," would go through the roof!
They cannot kill a spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
Libyan Cleric: "We don't want women's soccer! We want more floggings!"
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2013/07/liby...
Well, floggings would get better ratings.
[video]
Following are excerpts from a Friday sermon delivered by Sheik Salem Jaber, in Benghazi, Libya, which aired on Libya Al-Hurra TV on June 7, 2013:
***Salem Jaber: Every day, I hope to hear on TV that from now on, anybody who drinks wine will receive 40 or 80 lashes, or that a fornicator – male or female – will receive 100 lashes, in accordance with the explicit word of the Koran.
So it came as a surprise to me to hear the news that a sports team was being established at the university. Is it for youth who are failing in their studies? Or is it for outstanding youth? No, it is for neither. Tall, young, and beautiful girls were picked for the team. Just what our country needed... A woman's soccer team.
Is this what our country needs? What about Islamic universities? What about Islamic punishments? What about judges? What about rights and duties? What about the fear of Allah? What about implementing the punishments decreed by Allah?
Whose daughters are these? Are they the daughters of Jews, of Christians, or of Zoroastrians? Are they the daughters of heretics? Of Communists? It is written in their fathers' ID cards that they are Muslim.
But today, these girls are exposing their heads. Is this to be allowed? In a few months' time, they will be exposing their legs. The day they joined [the soccer team], exposing what should be hidden, these girls sold out their honor, and soiled the honor of their families with the filth of nudity and shamelessness.***
--
I take that back. The ratings for nude and shameless women's soccer, populated exclusively by "tall, young, and beautiful girls," would go through the roof!
It would still be soccer so no long term ratings

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1692867-ch...

2014 OLYMPICS THREATENED!

There is no end to the violence concerning Muslims!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

BizzyBee wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/arti cles/1692867-chechen-rebel-thr eatens-with-maximum-force-to-p revent-2014-olympics-in-sochi? utm_source=cnn.com&utm_med ium=referral&utm_campaign= editorial%20&hpt=hp_t2
2014 OLYMPICS THREATENED!
There is no end to the violence concerning Muslims!
FTA: "They (Russia) plan to hold the Olympics on the bones of our ancestors, on the bones of many, many dead Muslims, buried on the territory of our land on the Black Sea.

We as mujahideen are obliged to not permit that, using any methods allowed us by the almighty Allah."

Meanwhile, the Muslims bulldoze and deface Christian cemeteries throughout the Middle East and in Great Britain.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Muslims and primal aborigines are incapable of civilized discourse and rational government. These sorts of people live in chaos and must have military dictatorship, in other words brute force.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Why not have women's soccer AND more floggings and let everyone be happy?

These right-wing religiots just are not happy unless someone else is unhappy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/07/saud...

Saudi Worker Receives 100 Lashes After Getting Pregnant:
Wendy Davis Unavailable for Comment.

Tolerance. It's what's for dinner in Saudi Arabia:

An overseas Filipina worker (OFW) received 100 lashes in Saudi Arabia because she had a child with a man who was not her husband.

In an interview aired on 24 Oras on Monday, the 29-year old woman said she was lashed 100 times on the back after being convicted of immorality under the Sharia or Islamic law...[under which] women who get pregnant out of wedlock face imprisonment or a penalty of lashes to be determined by courts...

[video]

...The Filipina worker said she had to go through the pregnancy alone as she was immediately abandoned by the man who got her pregnant when he discovered she was with child.

It was only after she gave birth that authorities discovered she was unmarried.

“Nanganak po ako sa ospital na pinagtatrabahuhan ko, Nalaman po nila na wala akong asawa. Pagkatapos noon, ni-report nila ako sa pulis,” she said.

The Filipina worker said she was sentenced to one-year imprisonment but received lashes instead as a result of being pardoned.

In 2010, another Filipina worker was sentenced to receive 100 lashes after becoming pregnant AS A RESULT OF RAPE.

Texas state legislator Wendy Davis could not be reached for comment at press time. Although since the events in question did not relate to fourth-trimester abortions, I guess I'm not surprised.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

-tip- wrote:
http://directorblue.blogspot.c om/2013/07/saudi-worker-receiv es-100-lashes-after.html
Saudi Worker Receives 100 Lashes After Getting Pregnant:
Wendy Davis Unavailable for Comment.
Tolerance. It's what's for dinner in Saudi Arabia:
An overseas Filipina worker (OFW) received 100 lashes in Saudi Arabia because she had a child with a man who was not her husband.
In an interview aired on 24 Oras on Monday, the 29-year old woman said she was lashed 100 times on the back after being convicted of immorality under the Sharia or Islamic law...[under which] women who get pregnant out of wedlock face imprisonment or a penalty of lashes to be determined by courts...
[video]
...The Filipina worker said she had to go through the pregnancy alone as she was immediately abandoned by the man who got her pregnant when he discovered she was with child.
It was only after she gave birth that authorities discovered she was unmarried.
“Nanganak po ako sa ospital na pinagtatrabahuhan ko, Nalaman po nila na wala akong asawa. Pagkatapos noon, ni-report nila ako sa pulis,” she said.
The Filipina worker said she was sentenced to one-year imprisonment but received lashes instead as a result of being pardoned.
In 2010, another Filipina worker was sentenced to receive 100 lashes after becoming pregnant AS A RESULT OF RAPE.
Texas state legislator Wendy Davis could not be reached for comment at press time. Although since the events in question did not relate to fourth-trimester abortions, I guess I'm not surprised.
What do you care, they are Muslims, you should be happy they are flogged.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care, they are Muslims, you should be happy they are flogged.
Unlike Bill Cosby and you, Bob, I don't hold up Sharia law as an exemplary moral code.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••