God Bless the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that they would withstand a Constitutional challenge, and be upheld.
Read pages 10 through 15.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/10010...
woof
Your link won't scroll on a mobile device. Have to read it later when back home.
Still it is illogical that voluntarily getting a type of drivers license means it is ok for the government to require drug tests at anytime witout cause yet voluntarily sucking on the public teet is no reason to be required to be drug tested.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link won't scroll on a mobile device. Have to read it later when back home.
Still it is illogical that voluntarily getting a type of drivers license means it is ok for the government to require drug tests at anytime witout cause yet voluntarily sucking on the public teet is no reason to be required to be drug tested.
See if you can logically think of a difference between a person driving a commercial vehicle and one not.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can logically think of a difference between a person driving a commercial vehicle and one not.
Driving a commercial vehicle contributes to the economy while sucking on the public teet does not.

The constitution's fourth amendment does not state any expemptions based on what one uses for transportation.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Driving a commercial vehicle contributes to the economy while sucking on the public teet does not.
The constitution's fourth amendment does not state any expemptions based on what one uses for transportation.
Read.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Driving a commercial vehicle contributes to the economy while sucking on the public teet does not.
The constitution's fourth amendment does not state any expemptions based on what one uses for transportation.
I bet you can think of another one. Try again.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you can think of another one. Try again.
People with CDLs produce those on welfare are parasites that vote democrat
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
People with CDLs produce those on welfare are parasites that vote democrat
Repeating yourself isn't thinking.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating yourself isn't thinking.
Hey, I'm waiting for you to translate the link I posted. No can do?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm waiting for you to translate the link I posted. No can do?
Oh good. Keep waiting.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm waiting for you to translate the link I posted. No can do?
In this entire thread there is one link posted. I posted it, twice.

What are you talking about?

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 1, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good. Keep waiting.
Of COURSE you have to keep people waiting. To translate the link would be proof that you were wrong.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 2, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Of COURSE you have to keep people waiting. To translate the link would be proof that you were wrong.
What link?

woof
Jezebel

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 2, 2014
 
Government already invades people's privacy without a warrant, including military service draft physicals, drug testing for all government and contractor employees, credit agency history checking, DUI checkpoints, IRS probing, requirements to self-identify ethnicity and race on government forms and surveys and census, no knock police raids on residences, covert police DNA sampling and DNA database, etc.

Then there is infamous NSA mass snooping on people's calls and emails, without warrant.

Seems that requiring recreational drug users be tested in exchange for welfare benefits is a minor inconvenience, unless of course you are a recreational drug user needing more money for a fix.

“Lube me”

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 2, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
In this entire thread there is one link posted. I posted it, twice.
What are you talking about?
woof
Duke

Get your old fat bald white lazy unemployed ayse home and service me.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 2, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Duke
Get your old fat bald white lazy unemployed ayse home and service me.
Demonstrating your intelligence and grace again I see?

woof

“No lube for Che”

Since: Dec 13

Akron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 2, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonstrating your intelligence and grace again I see?
woof
I'm an "internet" successful white lawyer. I put my lily white kids on the bus every day and send them off to a lily white school from my lily white suburban house and then come on topix to bytch about racism.

I refuse to let gray box impostors like you come on topix and spoof my identity.

I am a lawyer and a construction engineer. I am I am I am.

No one is going to take away my food stamps just because I like to smoke a little meth 5 or 6 times a day at Che's trailer.

I insist that obama be allowed to continue to redistribute wealth and force taxpayers to support my drug habit.

And if you don't agree with me, all of you other posters are racists.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 2, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Duke_For_Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an "internet" successful white lawyer. I put my lily white kids on the bus every day and send them off to a lily white school from my lily white suburban house and then come on topix to bytch about racism.
I refuse to let gray box impostors like you come on topix and spoof my identity.
I am a lawyer and a construction engineer. I am I am I am.
No one is going to take away my food stamps just because I like to smoke a little meth 5 or 6 times a day at Che's trailer.
I insist that obama be allowed to continue to redistribute wealth and force taxpayers to support my drug habit.
And if you don't agree with me, all of you other posters are racists.
Having fun?

It appears that you really are perturbed at your namesake.

I'm flattered that you've expended such effort, little man.

woof

“Lube me”

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 2, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Having fun?
It appears that you really are perturbed at your namesake.
I'm flattered that you've expended such effort, little man.
woof
Who are you and why are you impersonating my duke?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 4 min -The-Artist- 191
non religious requesting prayer 56 min xyz 2
Hillary's fate? 58 min xyz 8
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 1 hr xyz 17
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 1 hr xyz 32
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Agree 1,986
Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Wo... 3 hr Nickled Dimed 1
Congress Cost FYI 4 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••