of 2
Next Last
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2013
hey Chocolate Jimmie

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 31, 2013
Only a filthy progressive would celebrate hearing that the down-trodden parasite class is now able to continue to wallow in a drug-fueled and miserable existence.

Maybe the filthy progressives have a new job or place in the economy for the drug-addled and lazy parasite.

hey Chocolate Jimmie

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 31, 2013
Oh yeah, only a filthy progressive would say to a parasite, "Go ahead. Do more drugs and stay in the sewer of your miserable drugged mind."
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2013
hey Chocolate Jimmie wrote:
Only a filthy progressive would celebrate hearing that the down-trodden parasite class is now able to continue to wallow in a drug-fueled and miserable existence.
Maybe the filthy progressives have a new job or place in the economy for the drug-addled and lazy parasite.
I see that you cannot read.

You should practice. Maybe then you could figure out how that ruling benefits you, and actually understand what it means.

woof

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#7 Dec 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You should practice. Maybe then you could figure out how that ruling benefits you, and actually understand what it means.
woof
yawn

Akron, OH

#8 Dec 31, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn
bytch...i will tell you when to yawn..........
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#9 Dec 31, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Welfare vermin are protected but drive and the fourth amendment is tossed aside like used condoms
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#10 Jan 1, 2014
I learned on the Jax Fl topix Ohio is the Nazi state. Something about a law passed in Columbus concerning it being illegal to have a vehicle with hidden compartment with the intent of carrying illegal items in said compartment. what's up wit' this? Anyone know what the dude if Fl is writing about?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#11 Jan 1, 2014
dunadd wrote:
I learned on the Jax Fl topix Ohio is the Nazi state. Something about a law passed in Columbus concerning it being illegal to have a vehicle with hidden compartment with the intent of carrying illegal items in said compartment. what's up wit' this? Anyone know what the dude if Fl is writing about?
Yes it passed last summer. If yourare vehicle is modified in anyway to have a compartment to hide anything in you are guikty of a felony. Doesn't matter if there is any illegal items in the compartment or not. The claim is and it was touted by the Ohio Highway Patrol and Mealy Mouthed Mikey Dewine the Attorney General as a crack down on drug trafficking
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#12 Jan 1, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it passed last summer. If yourare vehicle is modified in anyway to have a compartment to hide anything in you are guikty of a felony. Doesn't matter if there is any illegal items in the compartment or not. The claim is and it was touted by the Ohio Highway Patrol and Mealy Mouthed Mikey Dewine the Attorney General as a crack down on drug trafficking
It ain't liberals passing and signing that law.

Medina, OH

#13 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
what??????
Jezebel

Dayton, OH

#14 Jan 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
How does it help anyone giving tax monies unconditionally to recreational drug users?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#15 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
It is supported a mealy mouthed scumbag R.I.N.O. to make it easy for the public trough feeders. Rarely do legislators of either party say no to all law that pigs want.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#16 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
It is supported a mealy mouthed scumbag R.I.N.O. to make it easy for the public trough feeders. Rarely do legislators of either party say no to all law that pigs want.
A lot more than just one.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#17 Jan 1, 2014
Jezebel wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it help anyone giving tax monies unconditionally to recreational drug users?
What makes you think they are recreational drug users, and why do you think that testing them without suspicion or a warrant does not violate the 4th Amendment?

Read the opinion. You might learn that your preconceived notions are quite mistaken.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#18 Jan 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think they are recreational drug users, and why do you think that testing them without suspicion or a warrant does not violate the 4th Amendment?
Read the opinion. You might learn that your preconceived notions are quite mistaken.
woof
What is your view of the random drug testing of CDL holders? That is done without warrant or suspension.
Jezebel

Dayton, OH

#19 Jan 1, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
It is recreational drugs that state agencies test for, not precription drugs, for obvious reasons.

You are a fool if you are claiming state agencies test for prescription drugs with the intention of denying welfare benefits for prescription drug users.

Taxpayer financed welfare handouts are a privilege, not a right guaranteed by the US constitution.

Although I can understand why a leftist believes welfare handouts are a right guaranteed by the US constitution, normal people know otherwise.
Jezebel

Dayton, OH

#20 Jan 1, 2014
It would probably be a good idea to regularly test all judges above the state level for recreational drugs usage, given the crap that emanates from american judges.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#21 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
What is your view of the random drug testing of CDL holders? That is done without warrant or suspension.
I believe that they would withstand a Constitutional challenge, and be upheld.

Read pages 10 through 15.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/10010...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#22 Jan 1, 2014
Jezebel wrote:
<quoted text>
It is recreational drugs that state agencies test for, not precription drugs, for obvious reasons.
You are a fool if you are claiming state agencies test for prescription drugs with the intention of denying welfare benefits for prescription drug users.
Taxpayer financed welfare handouts are a privilege, not a right guaranteed by the US constitution.
Although I can understand why a leftist believes welfare handouts are a right guaranteed by the US constitution, normal people know otherwise.
I made no such claim. Read the opinion. The statute at issue imposed unreasonable searches as a condition for TANF benefits.

Read it.

woof

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in New York and why? 9 min d pantz 28
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 11 min Big Johnson 9
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 14 min Duke for Mayor 19
COPS lives MATTER 16 min Duke for Mayor 228
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 57 min Big Johnson 1
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 1 hr juan 3
Obama thinks race relations are better? 3 hr Neutral Party 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Neutral Party 4,976
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:50PM