Should Pale Rider take a hike?

Should Pale Rider take a hike?

Created by Catman Dave on Feb 6, 2014

26 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, she is annoying.

No,we like picking on her.

Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#286 Feb 9, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Though a specific URL came up in a general search for Topix & Che, I must have misread. According to certain posters here, there may be a copyright violation charge as well as a stalking charge. I therefore issue a retraction for my error. Clearly I was mistaken and apologize.
I found it!

www.waitwhatisasadlonelyobsessivemoron.com

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#287 Feb 9, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd drink a white russian if served by the proper (well maybe improper) kind of waiter. Wink, wink.
Sven or Jorge?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#288 Feb 9, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Though a specific URL came up in a general search for Topix & Che, I must have misread. According to certain posters here, there may be a copyright violation charge as well as a stalking charge. I therefore issue a retraction for my error. Clearly I was mistaken and apologize.
Hey, I found a specific URL by searching for Topix They cannot kill a Spook. I am surprised he has the time for lawyering in between plowing snow and roughnecking.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#289 Feb 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What site, Dave? How would I know what you are looking at? How do you know you are looking at the same site she claims to have looked at? You both are idiots.
It was the only lawyers website that showed up pertaining to YOU. If you would stop being such a dumbass and learn how to use a computer, you would be able to find it too. I'm not going to copy and paste that stuff here. The lawyer seems interested in you. I don't need them interested in me.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#290 Feb 9, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> It was the only lawyers website that showed up pertaining to YOU. If you would stop being such a dumbass and learn how to use a computer, you would be able to find it too. I'm not going to copy and paste that stuff here. The lawyer seems interested in you. I don't need them interested in me.
You are afraid to post something you found on Google? Ye gods.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#291 Feb 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are afraid to post something you found on Google? Ye gods.
What's more funny is that you apparently need others to do your "googling" for you.
Drole, as Reader was fond of saying.
Right, Johnson?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#292 Feb 9, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are afraid to post something you found on Google? Ye gods.
I'm going to finish watching my show now that I think deals with your near future. It's called "Hard Time".
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#293 Feb 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's more funny is that you apparently need others to do your "googling" for you.
No one on the Topix forum ever backs their claims with links, so we will just have to assume she - and you - are lying due to lack of evidence otherwise.

Is tonight the night you hit 7700?
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#294 Feb 9, 2014
This is all sooooo exciting!!! I'm making popcorn.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#295 Feb 9, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
No one on the Topix forum ever backs their claims with links, so we will just have to assume she - and you - are lying due to lack of evidence otherwise.
Is tonight the night you hit 7700?
I know you're a numbers-fixated kinda guy, but this "posting envy" you're experiencing is a bit odd.
The prodigious che is more deserving of your ire.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#296 Feb 9, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
This is all sooooo exciting!!! I'm making popcorn.
woof
Fun's over. WW realized she got caught lying, again, and has run for the hills.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#297 Feb 9, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're a numbers-fixated kinda guy, but this "posting envy" you're experiencing is a bit odd.
The prodigious che is more deserving of your ire.
But I see numbers only for you. If only Wait What would post her secret link, then we could all ridicule Pope Che Reagan Christ I for posting more than you. Until then....

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#298 Feb 9, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
But I see numbers only for you. If only Wait What would post her secret link, then we could all ridicule Pope Che Reagan Christ I for posting more than you. Until then....
Speak for yourself.
Intelligent posters use their observational skills to note that little che is rarely absent from Topix.
And always babbling.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#299 Feb 9, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
But I see numbers only for you. If only Wait What would post her secret link, then we could all ridicule Pope Che Reagan Christ I for posting more than you. Until then....
Simply mention evolution and Tippy's fingers get sweaty.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#300 Feb 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitive proof that you are an utter jackass.
definitive proof you are single, cast off, over weight, liar, troll, and hideous to the opposite sex.

Bovines are Che's dating pool.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#301 Feb 10, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply mention evolution and Tippy's fingers get sweaty.
woof
I drive a 2014 Evolution MT Touring. Had multiple modifications and professional tune in 1st week voiding the warranty. Car is an absolute blast.

very fast, 4wd, handles better than any american car made, and holds value better than any american car made.

sweaty fingers are from entering a marked 35MPH turn at 100MPH. The Evo does it job fine, but you sweat till you learn how well it really performs.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#302 Feb 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I drive a 2014 Evolution MT Touring. Had multiple modifications and professional tune in 1st week voiding the warranty. Car is an absolute blast.
very fast, 4wd, handles better than any american car made, and holds value better than any american car made.
sweaty fingers are from entering a marked 35MPH turn at 100MPH. The Evo does it job fine, but you sweat till you learn how well it really performs.
So like an immature teenager, you are proud of driving recklessly and endangering the lives of others.

Fantastic.

woof

“SPRING HAS SPRUNG”

Since: Apr 10

BEE HAPPY

#303 Feb 10, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So like an immature teenager, you are proud of driving recklessly and endangering the lives of others.
Fantastic.
woof
How was the popcorn last night?
I didn't join in on the fun while the sh!t hit the fan.
Lol

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#304 Feb 10, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sven or Jorge?
Both, of course. Du-uhh (inflection implied)
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#306 Feb 10, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the popcorn last night?
I didn't join in on the fun while the sh!t hit the fan.
Lol
I decided to take seatless unicycle ride in my seatless pants. I missed it to but let me tell ya... the sh!t hit the spokes!
woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in the Girls Bathroom 15 min UTrashy 172
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 30 min CONTRARIAN 151
News Free lunches in Columbus schools unwittingly se... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 17
935000 signatures to boycott Target 1 hr UTrashy 80
News Coroner: Most Ohio victims shot many times, som... 2 hr true story 52
Jennifer Aniston named most beautiful woman in ... 4 hr UTrashy 154
Prince dead at 57 5 hr UTrashy 44
Kasich just doesn't care 6 hr They cannot kill ... 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages