Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Feb 14, 2013
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2... -

Ladies and Gentlemen: The MSM

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Obama's speech wasn't near statist enough for Matthews and his colleagues whose brown shirts are clearly visible behind their microphones.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3 Feb 14, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Obama's speech wasn't near statist enough for Matthews and his colleagues whose brown shirts are clearly visible behind their microphones.
Not to mention the brown stains on their mouths...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4 Feb 14, 2013
You know Karl, one really must wonder. If you hate people like Chris Matthews so damned much, why on earth do you watch?

And if you don't watch, how the heck do you know so much about what they say?

This "MSM is the devil...cancel your cable" campaign of your is precious.

I've never had cable in my lifetime...almost 54 years. I admit, I watch all of my TV now on the internet, and I have free access to all of the shows you complain about...but I still rarely ever actually watch them.

You seem to think that all people except you are complete idiots...too stupid to think or make choices for themselves. Unless they share your political views, they're morons. Sure thing Karl.

You really should find something else to worry about. Go walk the dog, or clean out the shed.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
You know Karl, one really must wonder. If you hate people like Chris Matthews so damned much, why on earth do you watch?
And if you don't watch, how the heck do you know so much about what they say?
This "MSM is the devil...cancel your cable" campaign of your is precious.
I've never had cable in my lifetime...almost 54 years. I admit, I watch all of my TV now on the internet, and I have free access to all of the shows you complain about...but I still rarely ever actually watch them.
You seem to think that all people except you are complete idiots...too stupid to think or make choices for themselves. Unless they share your political views, they're morons. Sure thing Karl.
You really should find something else to worry about. Go walk the dog, or clean out the shed.
woof
I don't watch TV, I'm posting a newsbusters link.

I make these posts because I am interested in the topic of media criticism. This is a public forum, and I think others might be interested as well. That's why people like you respond to my threads.

Yes, I think you are an idiot. You think the same of me, that's how political debates work.

And there are a surprising amount of right wing people I know that don't realize how pervasive media bias is. Further, I'm not a fan of Fox either, you can find a couple threads I have about them.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Feb 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch TV, I'm posting a newsbusters link.
I make these posts because I am interested in the topic of media criticism. This is a public forum, and I think others might be interested as well. That's why people like you respond to my threads.
Yes, I think you are an idiot. You think the same of me, that's how political debates work.
And there are a surprising amount of right wing people I know that don't realize how pervasive media bias is. Further, I'm not a fan of Fox either, you can find a couple threads I have about them.
Ok "Newsbuster".

Yikes!!!

Go check out the Hillary Clinton Panda sex tapes while ur at it.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok "Newsbuster".
Yeah, God forbid the state media apparatus ever be questioned, huh?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, God forbid the state media apparatus ever be questioned, huh?
Which "state media" apparatus?

I'll say it this way Paco. I think Chris Matthews is almost as much of an asshole as Rush.

Despite the fact that you seem to think its necessary, I don't need protection from opinions, and its ridiculous for you to presume that you need to run interference for ordinary Americans as if they need your help.

Makes ya'll look silly.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say it this way Paco. I think Chris Matthews is almost as much of an asshole as Rush.
Despite the fact that you seem to think its necessary, I don't need protection from opinions, and its ridiculous for you to presume that you need to run interference for ordinary Americans as if they need your help.
Makes ya'll look silly.
woof
Deny it all you want, dog...the MSM works for this administration and the Democrat Party in general. Matthews even said so:

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Deny it all you want, dog...the MSM works for this administration and the Democrat Party in general. Matthews even said so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JFJvlzDpey4XX
But....he lies.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#11 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Deny it all you want, dog...the MSM works for this administration and the Democrat Party in general. Matthews even said so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JFJvlzDpey4XX
Funny how you interpret that statement absent the context in which it was uttered, huh Paco?

woof

Hilliard, OH

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
But....he lies.
woof
The entire foundation of this administration is built on lies. The media parrots those lies and the low information morons eat it up.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#13 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>The entire foundation of this administration is built on lies. The media parrots those lies and the low information morons eat it up.
Sounds like you might have a "media problem" yourself, Paco.

How the hell can you listen to that idiot? After about sixty seconds I'm ready to hit the radio with a 5 pound ball peen.

woof
Anonymous

Dublin, OH

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes ya'll look silly.
woof
So does "ya'll", especially from someone educated. It's y'all.

BTW, where do you get cable TV shows for free online? Would love the link. Since you're into free TV, be sure to catch the movie on Hulu about the media and how they spin - and while you're at it, see if you can find someone who had high journalism hopes but left the profession - and why. There are a number of them out there these days, gone on to do other things.
Anonymous

Dublin, OH

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Although really, the "woof" thing is a bit much...speaking of being a grownup.

Hilliard, OH

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you might have a "media problem" yourself, Paco.
How the hell can you listen to that idiot? After about sixty seconds I'm ready to hit the radio with a 5 pound ball peen.
woof
Who am I listening to, moron? Right now I'm listening to CBC Radio 2.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Although really, the "woof" thing is a bit much...speaking of being a grownup.
I'll keep that in mind when I write my next dissertation on Topix.

Your welcome.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#19 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>Who am I listening to, moron? Right now I'm listening to CBC Radio 2.
That's nice Paco. Its quite clear you listen to the big fat idiot.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice Paco. Its quite clear you listen to the big fat idiot.
woof
I haven't listened to Limbaugh in years. Did it ever occur to you that conservatives happen to think alike? Or read the same types of articles?
Regardless, being associated with Limbaugh's ideas is no smear, tool.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#21 Feb 14, 2013
"Any reviewer who expresses rage and loathing for a novel is preposterous. He or she is like a person who has put on full armor and attacked a hot fudge sundae."

K. Vonnegut

The same can be said in this case, Paco.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 8 min They cannot kill ... 18
President Ebola 12 min Duke for Mayor 657
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 18 min Duke for Mayor 35
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 1 hr justagirl 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr Male 116
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 3,961
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Tue J-Corn 981
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]