The Salvation Army's White-Flag Surre...

The Salvation Army's White-Flag Surrender to Secularism

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2014
Separation of church and state, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-arel/the-sa...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2014
Wow! That's an eye opener!
The poor having to sit through religious speeches before they're fed is cruel, ridiculous and ignorant.
The registered Evangelicals used federal monies...they have deceived all! No one should have to claim their religion in a job interview unless it interferes with the day to day operations of that said business.
Shame on them!
Most of us believe in God, but religion shouldn't interfere in government activities. Maybe a thoughtful consideration and appealing to a higher being helps in difficult matters, but should be a personable, private matter.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 22, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Wow! That's an eye opener!
The poor having to sit through religious speeches before they're fed is cruel, ridiculous and ignorant.
The registered Evangelicals used federal monies...they have deceived all! No one should have to claim their religion in a job interview unless it interferes with the day to day operations of that said business.
Shame on them!
Most of us believe in God, but religion shouldn't interfere in government activities. Maybe a thoughtful consideration and appealing to a higher being helps in difficult matters, but should be a personable, private matter.
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.
Bizzy, you should see what I just did to a simple can of Hormel chili with beans. This is soooo good.
Troll watch

Cleveland, OH

#4 Mar 22, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Bizzy, you should see what I just did to a simple can of Hormel chili with beans. This is soooo good.
Sounds good. I can't eat beans but wish I could have chili! I miss it!
What did you do?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Bizzy, you should see what I just did to a simple can of Hormel chili with beans. This is soooo good.
Oh oh! What's you're secret recipe?
You're always concocting good stuff!
That's great!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2014
Troll watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good. I can't eat beans but wish I could have chili! I miss it!
What did you do?
I'm just going to give the ingredients, the amounts were whatever I thought was cool.

1 can Hormel chili with beans, some milk, some fresh diced onion, some fresh diced garlic, A Slovenian sausage with cheese " chunked", some sriracha hot chili sauce, some gourmet chili powder, and some Franks Red Hot sauce. It had just the right amount of kick, without being too overpowering.

You should see what I can do with a box of Hamburger Helper. It turns into almost a whole pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Crook/Liar 2 min Jonjedis Legal Team 264
United Airlines bans yoga pants 2 min Formerly PDJT 44
Donald Trump Administration 3 min Jonjedis Legal Team 737
Woman Shot At Easton - What You'll Be Watching ... 6 min Jonjedis Legal Team 3
Protests against police brutality in Paris France 9 min ardith 19
News Reynoldsburg man dies after trying to get off I... 9 min Shadow_Hunter 8
Coal States- keep that deadly Fuel out of Ohio 24 min Reality Speaks 13

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages