COTA Developing Plan For Special Buses For Columbus Hot Spots

Aug 25, 2013 Full story: WBNS 7

The Central Ohio Transit Authority is developing a plan for special buses to carry riders among the hottest spots in downtown Columbus.

Full Story
hey now

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Great idea! Now the groids can get on the bus and rob the cool partiers. And maybe beat some and rape the broads. Gottsta make life easy for the criminal obama parasite people.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 25, 2013
hey now wrote:
Great idea! Now the groids can get on the bus and rob the cool partiers. And maybe beat some and rape the broads. Gottsta make life easy for the criminal obama parasite people.
Don't forget the Obama voter types that will she-it on all seats

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Sorry, pale face inbred. You're not invited to eat cheese and sip wine with those fine sexy 'liberal' hot women. The brothas are gonna love this new bus route that'll place them where all the good booty and money are. Those whiiite women are dying to give up it up when they're drunk.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#4 Aug 25, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Sorry, pale face inbred. You're not invited to eat cheese and sip wine with those fine sexy 'liberal' hot women. The brothas are gonna love this new bus route that'll place them where all the good booty and money are. Those whiiite women are dying to give up it up when they're drunk.
Coalburners are not worth our time.

Funny that you hate whites so much, but lust after white women. Guess you can't stand your big arse Black women.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Three years from now the talk will be about how COTA did the same thing for those night spots that it did for Northland and Eastland.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Three years from now the talk will be about how COTA did the same thing for those night spots that it did for Northland and Eastland.
Yep. They will turn the places into Mogadishu

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#7 Aug 26, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. They will turn the places into Mogadishu
Sierra leone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bibibop 5 min know what I mean ... 6
Rev Cafe seedy hangout 7 min know what I mean ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 14 min Reality Speaks 5,799
Bibi 21 min Reality Speaks 33
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 28 min Reality Speaks 243
Virus Alert 32 min Duke for Mayor 29
California bans Christian student groups 38 min Reality Speaks 13
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 2 hr Reality Speaks 82
North Korea 21 hr Duke has fleas 71
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:07 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:07AM
Buffalo Bills' 5 Best Free-Agent QB Options to Compete with EJ Manuel
NFL11:39 AM
Browns OC wants Manziel 'obsessed' with football
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets