Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Best response yet.
woof
I agree!
CeeG37

Columbus, OH

#22 Aug 30, 2014
It didn't start out that way he had a lot of support.
then he started to change for the worst.
he lied and LOL @ it, making fun @ USA.
He need to stop or be stopped by justice official.
MAYOR DYSASTER

Niagara Falls, NY

#23 Aug 30, 2014
O Man wrote:
America does NOT hate Obama. Only Republicans hate Obama. His approval rating among liberal Democrats alone is still quite high (in the 80's), but naturally he falls off sharply among Conservatives. Duh! But to suggest that America hates Obama is just foolish!
Are you a OBAMA lover ?
If so go to the W H & let OBAMA know

He loves arse kissers
citizen one

Columbus, OH

#24 Aug 30, 2014
Colbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Colbert, this is not a dating site. Move on.
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#25 Aug 30, 2014
Buckeye at Birth wrote:
Obama is a "MARXIST" he wants to change America either by nook or crook! He is a liar,he is behind every scandle that has occurred under his Presidency,because he believes in a central Government controlled by hIM,the central planner.He thinks he is getting away with murder (Benghazi) an example,and he thinks he is clever enough to have no finger prints at the scene.His stupid remarks like ;"Well!,"I just read it in the news paper like you,is getting old and wornout,like his face on TV, that smirky grin when he tries to put down his opposition,in his jive demeanor heckling manor.Obama has no doubt studied the greats of the past ,who have brought down many a great societies with the same B/S he is employing in his effort to bring America down!!.....Obama is evil,and very dangerous!!....Obama hates anyone who opposes his idiology MARXISM....Like his Father a fellow Communist tooooooooo!...Like Father,like Son.....So who hate who?....
If he is a Marxist, whatever they why hasn't he established a dictatorship like you envision he would? It takes a lot of time to establish one firmly and if he's going to do it he'd better hop to it because he'd have a long way to go. He would need to start it up early and so far he hasn't really got it off the ground. Or have you been drinking Kool Aid with Rubbish Limberger lately? Forget about him - the only RUSH worth listening to is a 3-man band from Toronto, Canada.
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#26 Aug 30, 2014
Enter Username wrote:
Traitor and deserter. He needs his punishment for those unforgivable crimes.
Traitor and deserter? Then who was seen HOLDING HANDS with a member of the Saudi Arabian royal (Rotten Riff Raff) family about 10 years ago?

DARTH "DUMBYA" VADER steps on a round dais. It turns blue and he asks the hologram message of the (Saudi) GALACTIC EMPORER: "What is thy bidding, My Master"?

Truth can be stranger than fiction. Sci-fi can be so reflective and true to life.
Public Schools Fail

Columbus, OH

#27 Aug 30, 2014
Star On 47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitor and deserter? Then who was seen HOLDING HANDS with a member of the Saudi Arabian royal (Rotten Riff Raff) family about 10 years ago?
DARTH "DUMBYA" VADER steps on a round dais. It turns blue and he asks the hologram message of the (Saudi) GALACTIC EMPORER: "What is thy bidding, My Master"?
Truth can be stranger than fiction. Sci-fi can be so reflective and true to life.
WTF are you talking about? GWB is a Christian who resides in TX. He is enjoying all the fruits of his labor and living the good and privileged life. As he deserves.

This is 2014, we have a savage muslim pig occupying the White House. We are currently trying to extract him through legal means. If that fails .... well, we'll see what happens next. Catch up!!
Amen

Columbus, OH

#28 Aug 30, 2014
citizen one wrote:
<quoted text> Colbert, this is not a dating site. Move on.
You're not safe anywhere! lolol
tsheridan

UK

#29 Aug 30, 2014
America is getting her feet again against this tyrant. It will help the whole world when Barack Obama is put before the magistrate.
Facts4USA

Columbus, OH

#30 Aug 30, 2014
ASAP wrote:
<quoted text> His ONLY supporters are moslems and other similar savages.
And the reason he walks free still today would be?

Since: Dec 13

Akron, OH

#31 Aug 30, 2014
Facts4USA wrote:
<quoted text> And the reason he walks free still today would be?
pigment
Facts4USA

Columbus, OH

#32 Aug 30, 2014
YES
Troy Collins

Marion, OH

#33 Aug 30, 2014
It's pretty obvious that most of these posts were by the same person using different names. I think the real question is: If Americans really hate Obama – why was he elected twice and with huge majorities? Your whole premise shows you get all your information from Rush Limbaugh and that you are completely unable to form opinions of your own. Very sad to live your life letting “enterainers” tell you what to think....... this is a sign of a very weak mind and an easily led person.
Rob

United States

#34 Aug 30, 2014
Troy Collins wrote:
It's pretty obvious that most of these posts were by the same person using different names. I think the real question is: If Americans really hate Obama – why was he elected twice and with huge majorities? Your whole premise shows you get all your information from Rush Limbaugh and that you are completely unable to form opinions of your own. Very sad to live your life letting “enterainers” tell you what to think....... this is a sign of a very weak mind and an easily led person.
I think Big O himself summed up perfectly why I can't stand him a couple days ago

"We don't have a strategy yet"

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5738320...

If you fail to plan, plan to fail

Then again, a burka sure couldn't hurt Hillary or Pelosi's looks so there's that,
Cassie93

Columbus, OH

#35 Aug 31, 2014
The fact he is a muslim who harbors his terrorist pals is what I hate most about him. He hates us because we are mostly Christians, who he abhors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Administration 4 min jonjedi 710
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 38 min jonjedi 2,918
Disappearing threads 2 hr jonjedi 2
The Lost Art of Conversation 3 hr jonjedi 20
Breaking news....... 3 hr jonjedi 96
jonjedi 4 hr jonjedi 43
World Rankiings ? 4 hr jonjedi 3
Odds of Trump's impeachment 7 hr jonjedi 308

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages