Who is the Most Persecuted White Male in America?

Created by Duke for Mayor on Dec 22, 2012

40 votes

Click on an option to vote

Fred

George

Newt

Karl # 1

Karl # 2

Mitt

Rush

Anyone Named Chester

Walton Henry Butler

Ann Coulter

Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#42 Dec 28, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
Drop off the radar for holiday vackays and I see that our little professor from the UK is still attempting to prove her superiority?
And here is Noteef Gokeefe to confirm it.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43 Dec 28, 2012
The evil that liberals do wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Females like you only see the weaknesses in a strong man (Rush Limbaugh whom you despise) and the virtues in evil men (Jeremiah Wright whom you support).
Rush stands for the Constitution, Ten Commandments and Bible Belt values, all things you LGBTQ liberals hate.
Rush will win in the end because he is on God's side, while you liberals are on Lucifer's side.
Oh, honey, don't you ever get tired of that holier than thou BS?

Rush, and a good many folks on the right give only limited lip service to the part of the Constitution that deals with freedom of religion and worship (yes, I know, those words are not a direct quote). Hard to support an argument that he believes in the Ten Commandments when he builds an empire on the exploitation of covetousness (everyone wants what Rush has, right?) and his law-breaking behavior resulting from his addiction--coupled with his ongoing denial that he ever REALLY had a problem (or at least not like all those other addicts) are hardly exemplar of the commandment against bearing false witness (not to mention his many inventions about Hillary Clinton and Sandra Fluke).

As far as Bible belt values, well, they hardly endorse serial monogamy, which appears to be Rush's way.

Now then, as far as your suppositions about "liberals," well, I have always found fellowship with a good many liberals in a variety of Christian houses of worship. Many quite seriously put their beliefs in action. They consider the best ways to care for the poor and to respond to the needs of those who are unable to care for themselves. Biblical--both Old and New Testament.

Many Christians take the story of the Good Samaritan to heart. Some only understand the story as an admonishment to act as the Samaritan did. However, Samaria was a foreign place to the Hebrews. Samaritans were shunned as not only foreigners but also non-believers. Jesus told the story in response to the question, "who is my neighbor?" Jesus was quite clear that loving one's neighbor does not stop with the people closest to us or those who believe as we believe.

Most of us have plenty of opening for Lucifer and ought always be on the lookout. However, we also have openings for God and should seek to nurture those opportunities.

Location hidden

#44 Dec 28, 2012
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Own it skimmer....
You cannot offer up a quote?
The evil that liberals do

Springboro, OH

#45 Dec 28, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush, and a good many folks on the right give only limited lip service to the part of the Constitution that deals with freedom of religion and worship (yes, I know, those words are not a direct quote). Hard to support an argument that he believes in the Ten Commandments when he builds an empire on the exploitation of covetousness (everyone wants what Rush has, right?) and his law-breaking behavior resulting from his addiction--coupled with his ongoing denial that he ever REALLY had a problem (or at least not like all those other addicts) are hardly exemplar of the commandment against bearing false witness (not to mention his many inventions about Hillary Clinton and Sandra Fluke).
As far as Bible belt values, well, they hardly endorse serial monogamy, which appears to be Rush's way.
Now then, as far as your suppositions about "liberals," well, I have always found fellowship with a good many liberals in a variety of Christian houses of worship. Many quite seriously put their beliefs in action. They consider the best ways to care for the poor and to respond to the needs of those who are unable to care for themselves. Biblical--both Old and New Testament.
Many Christians take the story of the Good Samaritan to heart. Some only understand the story as an admonishment to act as the Samaritan did. However, Samaria was a foreign place to the Hebrews. Samaritans were shunned as not only foreigners but also non-believers. Jesus told the story in response to the question, "who is my neighbor?" Jesus was quite clear that loving one's neighbor does not stop with the people closest to us or those who believe as we believe.
Most of us have plenty of opening for Lucifer and ought always be on the lookout. However, we also have openings for God and should seek to nurture those opportunities.

No.

I wise I didn't have to defend the truth from liberals, progressives and the like who want to live under the guidelines of the old (failed) Soviet Union, collectivism, atheism, massive government control over all sectors of our lives and warped promiscuous sexuality (Aids).

Location hidden

#46 Dec 28, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go, dingbat:
"How many times has that man been married (with no kids)? And had Elton John play at his last wedding?"
And how is that a gay slur?

Elton John is an acknowledged gay man.

We are no longer living in an age of don't ask, don't tell. Most people I know would love to have Elton John play at their wedding.

But then, most people I know don't go around claiming superiority to folks who are gay.

The slur is in your own head.

Location hidden

#47 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>Are you dense? The slur was directed at Limbaugh for his multiple marriages, lack of offspring and allegedly being a fanboy of Elton John.
Are you suggesting that Rush is gay?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#48 Dec 28, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that Rush is gay?
Don't play your stupid little games, Reader. You know very well that's what you were doing.

Location hidden

#49 Dec 28, 2012
Oliver Twist wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that exactly what your Black home boys (Ray Lewis, Evander Holyfield) do with their many baby mommas having multiple babies all outside of marriage (with zero criticism from you).
Double standard?
Any of them make their sizeable income from bashing the folks who don't line up with some limited set of morally superior family options?

Hilliard, OH

#50 Dec 28, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And how is that a gay slur?
Elton John is an acknowledged gay man.
We are no longer living in an age of don't ask, don't tell. Most people I know would love to have Elton John play at their wedding.
But then, most people I know don't go around claiming superiority to folks who are gay.
The slur is in your own head.
Give it up. You got busted by me and bb. Now you're trying to salvage your so-called reputation as a high-minded leftist.
I bet you call them queens when you hit your regular haunts like Wall St.
Who Dat

Columbus, OH

#51 Dec 28, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
Gotta be Alec Baldwin, the poor bastard.
No,for sure it's Charlie Sheen.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#52 Dec 28, 2012
I am suggesting that Rush Limbaugh is a big fat dickless 'bottom'.

Location hidden

#53 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>Don't play your stupid little games, Reader. You know very well that's what you were doing.
Sorry, no.

I really don't care about Mr. Limbaugh's sexuality.

What I care about is the cynicism and hypocrisy of someone who makes a considerable living bashing a lot of folks on air, but is perfectly willing to cozy up to them off air.

That is hypocrisy.
Who Dat

Columbus, OH

#54 Dec 28, 2012
Has FKA Reader been taking her meds?

Location hidden

#55 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>Give it up. You got busted by me and bb. Now you're trying to salvage your so-called reputation as a high-minded leftist.
I bet you call them queens when you hit your regular haunts like Wall St.
Well, look for me next time you're there and we can talk about it.

Again--you perceive a slur because you understand being gay as being substandard. I recall how angry you were when I suggested that one of your children--statistically speaking--could be gay.

The insult is in your own head and values.

Some people are just gay. In my experience adults who are secure in their own sexuality are not threatened by that reality.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#56 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>Don't play your stupid little games, Reader. You know very well that's what you were doing.
I thought everybody knew he was gay.

woof

Location hidden

#57 Dec 28, 2012
Who Dat wrote:
Has FKA Reader been taking her meds?
Yep, took my vitamins this morning just like every day. Had a slight headache earlier and had an ibufrofen.

Thanks for asking.

Hilliard, OH

#58 Dec 28, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look for me next time you're there and we can talk about it.
Again--you perceive a slur because you understand being gay as being substandard. I recall how angry you were when I suggested that one of your children--statistically speaking--could be gay.
The insult is in your own head and values.
Some people are just gay. In my experience adults who are secure in their own sexuality are not threatened by that reality.
That standard line has been around since the APA cooked it up back in '73. It, and the leftist revisionists who have parroted it like good Alinskyites, have been exposed as frauds.

Hilliard, OH

#59 Dec 28, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought everybody knew he was gay.
woof
Have you some evidence?
And you people vehemently deny Ted Strickland's proclivities, for which there is ample speculation:
http://www.humanevents.com/2006/10/25/foley-p...
Who Dat

Columbus, OH

#60 Dec 28, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, took my vitamins this morning just like every day. Had a slight headache earlier and had an ibufrofen.
Thanks for asking.
Try to calm dowm a little.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#61 Dec 28, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot offer up a quote?
LOL....You know which post I am talking about S......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is George of Hilliard? 7 min They cannot kill ... 33
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min Canton 31,039
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 44 min posser 2,433
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 3,328
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 1 hr Anon 7
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Open Streets event to emphasize use of pavement... 2 hr yeah baby yeah 1
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search