created by: Duke for Mayor | Dec 22, 2012

Columbus, OH

40 votes

Who is the Most Persecuted White Male in America?

Click on an option to vote

• Fred
  • George
  • Newt
  • Karl # 1
  • Karl # 2
  • Mitt
  • Rush
  • Anyone Named Chester
  • Walton Henry Butler
  • Ann Coulter
Comments
21 - 40 of 102 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013
The evil that liberals do

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahah!
How many times has that man been married (with no kids)? And had Elton John play at his last wedding?
By the way--is sobriety a traditional value?
How about obeying the law?
Liberal Females like you only see the weaknesses in a strong man (Rush Limbaugh whom you despise) and the virtues in evil men (Jeremiah Wright whom you support).

Rush stands for the Constitution, Ten Commandments and Bible Belt values, all things you LGBTQ liberals hate.

Rush will win in the end because he is on God's side, while you liberals are on Lucifer's side.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, you wanna come clear on that one?
Exactly what words of mine could possibly be called a gay slur?
Own it skimmer....
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

The evil that liberals do wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush will win in the end because he is on God's side, while you liberals are on Lucifer's side.
Well, at this point he does have twice as many votes as Ann Coulter, but ya gotter watch that Ann.

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever skimmer....interesting that you choose to bash him using a gay slur when any number of applicable alternative insults were available to you....downright politically incorrect and grade school prurient playground level stuff frankly....
Since no one else on this thread mentioned anything of the sort, frankly, you can't push the blame off on others.....
Own it......
I missed the gay slur. Can you copy and paste it for me?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed the gay slur. Can you copy and paste it for me?
Here you go, dingbat:
"How many times has that man been married (with no kids)? And had Elton John play at his last wedding?"

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Ah, the slur is that Elton John, being homosexual, isn't in line with traditional values, the same way that divorce and birth control wouldn't be?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling Sir Elton John a tampon?
Nice!
That would be Prince Charles.
And give me a break on the silly honorific for the poof. The Queen's lists have been a joke for decades.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
Ah, the slur is that Elton John, being homosexual, isn't in line with traditional values, the same way that divorce and birth control wouldn't be?
Are you dense? The slur was directed at Limbaugh for his multiple marriages, lack of offspring and allegedly being a fanboy of Elton John.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
Hmmm...How you could read the comment (no children, Elton John)
and derive anything other than the obvious intent baffles me.

As one who has stood up for gay folks on these threads on a regular basis I feel that I have standing to point out hypocrisy when I see it.

I am surprised you are willing to defend it.

Do you want to continue to play "spin the word" with me?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Are you dense? The slur was directed at Limbaugh for his multiple marriages, lack of offspring and allegedly being a fanboy of Elton John.
Ah, it seems wonderfully unlikely that was the suggestion, given his rather unabashed habit of womanizing.

Though, it wouldn't really shock me. It seems the most fuming anti-gay folks always tumble into some deliciously ironic sex scandals.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Wow. Some things just never change, do they? Drop off the radar for holiday vackays and I see that our little professor from the UK is still attempting to prove her superiority?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, it seems wonderfully unlikely that was the suggestion, given his rather unabashed habit of womanizing.
Though, it wouldn't really shock me. It seems the most fuming anti-gay folks always tumble into some deliciously ironic sex scandals.
You're not too bright, are you?
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you dense? The slur was directed at Limbaugh for his multiple marriages, lack of offspring and allegedly being a fanboy of Elton John.
All statements are true! Rush is a highly paid hack for the righties and he's a hypocrite. His money is his excuse to cover his immorality.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> All statements are true! Rush is a highly paid hack for the righties and he's a hypocrite. His money is his excuse to cover his immorality.
Kind of like the Kennedys, huh?
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You're not too bright, are you?
Rush doesn't even live with his "wife". She stays at another location. One of his mini estates in a nearby subdivision. Randi Rhoads, who lives in Florida, busted out the story on one of her broadcast.
The evil that liberals do

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

The most persecuted White Man is whomever is on the "point of the spear" for conservative, heterosexual, traditional, Christian Values and it has been a woman: Sarah Palin, and a Black Man too, Herman Cain along with Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Mitt Romney or whomever is out front.

Liberals will attack like a pack of wolves and attempt to destroy this White Man, even if it is a woman or Black Man who stands for these same values.

Because ultimately the hatred is for God.
Oliver Twist

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Rush doesn't even live with his "wife". She stays at another location. One of his mini estates in a nearby subdivision. Randi Rhoads, who lives in Florida, busted out the story on one of her broadcast.
Isn't that exactly what your Black home boys (Ray Lewis, Evander Holyfield) do with their many baby mommas having multiple babies all outside of marriage (with zero criticism from you).

Double standard?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Rush doesn't even live with his "wife". She stays at another location. One of his mini estates in a nearby subdivision. Randi Rhoads, who lives in Florida, busted out the story on one of her broadcast.
You mean Randi Rhoades, the lying, falling down drunk?

Randi Rhodes was no more assaulted by a right-wing fanatic on Monday than Dick Cheney was. She, in fact, fell down and injured her teeth outside of a Midtown Irish bar at around 6 o'clock Sunday evening after downing about fourteen Ketel One Bloody Marys. She was abusive to the barstaff and generally gross, crass, loud, and pretentious. I genuinely hope she has a speedy recovery. I never would've disclosed this (I believe that anyone should feel free to hang out at Irish pubs at any time and not be concerned about someone publishing their behavior) if Air America hadn't grossly interpreted a drunken indiscretion and allowed it to be morphed into some bullish rhetoric on air. Whatever journalistic integrity the station may have ever had is now completely compromised. The manipulation of the public diminishes any cause, whether just or fabricated.

So far the only major news outlet to mention the Bloody Mary possibility has been the New York Post in an article titled, RANDI RADIO DAZE:

The mystery was deepened by the facts that Rhodes didn't file a police complaint or call an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

The story was the buzz of the blogosphere. There were hundreds of postings on the subject.

An anonymous contributor to Gawker.com said Rhodes fell after drinking 14 Bloody Mary's at a Midtown Irish pub.

The jury is still out as to whether a bunch of Bloody Marys were the real culprits in the Randi Rhodes "mugging." However, if the "victim" had been, say, Rush Limbaugh, the MSM would already have been howling about his drunk and disorderly conduct as well as screeching about the false mugging report. Most likely Randi will be very reluctant to discuss her mugging that wasn't when she returns to the air.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/200...
tip

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

George the Child Molester. Does George the Child Predator Live near you?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

tip wrote:
George the Child Molester. Does George the Child Predator Live near you?
You're thinking of Walt, fake Tip.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••