The Real George Bush-- Didn't. know ? Huh?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Frank

Marysville, OH

#1 Jul 25, 2013
Taxpayer

Wooster, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
http://theweek.com/article/ind ex/243612/george-w-bush-a-new- look-at-his-legacy. Just saying!
. Let's face it, the guy was a loser. Caused thousands of young lifes to be lost in Iraq, for what? Billions gone, for what? Name one positive result! Did it stop the animals from killing each other? Did you notice Saddam did, without the US? You are suppose to live and learn! The US learned nothing in Vietnam! Just a sad fact!
every troll here but you

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Frank wrote:
http://theweek.com/article/ind ex/243612/george-w-bush-a-new- look-at-his-legacy. Just saying!
You get a commission for any subscriptions bought?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#4 Jul 28, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>. Let's face it, the guy was a loser. Caused thousands of young lifes to be lost in Iraq, for what? Billions gone, for what? Name one positive result! Did it stop the animals from killing each other? Did you notice Saddam did, without the US? You are suppose to live and learn! The US learned nothing in Vietnam! Just a sad fact!
Yeah, that 4.4% unemployment in October, 2006 was a real killer...
http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2006/nov/wk1/art0...
Taxpayer

Wooster, OH

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that 4.4% unemployment in October, 2006 was a real killer...
http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2006/nov/wk1/art0...
. So Eugene- unemployment caused by your idols deregulation of wall street and 8 years of war, lost of lives and treasure, and your total concern is yourself? You have chosen the right guy for yourself- just make sure you and yours take no Obama welfare!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>. So Eugene- unemployment caused by your idols deregulation of wall street and 8 years of war, lost of lives and treasure, and your total concern is yourself? You have chosen the right guy for yourself- just make sure you and yours take no Obama welfare!
It's guys like me who are paying to keep your sorry ass afloat while you fellate Obama with glee.
Taxpayer

Wooster, OH

#7 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's guys like me who are paying to keep your sorry ass afloat while you fellate Obama with glee.
. Eugene- my information says that is not true also- about you paying, that is! You are a taker!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>. Eugene- my information says that is not true also- about you paying, that is! You are a taker!
Do tell, Barry-bobber. I'm listening...
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>. Let's face it, the guy was a loser. Caused thousands of young lifes to be lost in Iraq, for what? Billions gone, for what? Name one positive result! Did it stop the animals from killing each other? Did you notice Saddam did, without the US? You are suppose to live and learn! The US learned nothing in Vietnam! Just a sad fact!
let's not forget he had help from Hillary! She and other democraps who are now one the front. Hillary 2016! She also voted for the patriot act when bush was in office! American politics are great!
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's guys like me who are paying to keep your sorry ass afloat while you fellate Obama with glee.
let me save you the extra burden by telling you that we don't want you as our spokesman, sorry.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#11 Jul 28, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> let me save you the extra burden by telling you that we don't want you as our spokesman, sorry.
I don't recall applying for the job. I'm a freelancer.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell, Barry-bobber. I'm listening...
Brown checks, you idiot.

Brown checks.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#13 Jul 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown checks, you idiot.
Brown checks.
woof
No, no...Colby. Not Brown.
Close, but no cigar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 1 min Pope Che Reagan C... 215
Who Do You Support 4 min Reality Speaks 41
Jeb Bush for President! 6 min Reality Speaks 11
Anti islam protesters in TEXAS 11 min Reality Speaks 61
Update: dangerous Muslim travels 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 103
Statewide elected leaders oppose marijuana lega... 27 min They cannot kill ... 3
WHAT TO CALL "Slick Willy" WHEN billary IS PREZ? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Reality Speaks 5,589

Winter Storm Watch for Franklin County was issued at January 30 at 3:00PM EST

Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie