of 2
Next Last

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#21 May 20, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only a couple yrs. older than him, right? There's one big give-away on ages that I don't relate to on here, and it's most posters favorite style of music. Anyhow, Happy 40th to B.B. and tell him to take advantage of the handicap parking spots during his "prime youth as an elder" (LOL).
Well a handicap spot is a given as I need a wheelchair. I will pass along your birthday wishes to hubby. Ha! If you could have seen him, smelled him, Saturday morning...be thankful you were not able to do either.

Columbus, OH

#22 May 20, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I fugured you to be about 43. Just noting you weren't after older men like the gold digger type broads
So three and change age difference is robbing the cradle? This statement is up Bobby's alley; married him when he was 20, me 24, those that know us on a personal level, will agree that we still love each other immensely.

Can I get a collective, ahhhhh
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#23 May 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Well a handicap spot is a given as I need a wheelchair. I will pass along your birthday wishes to hubby. Ha! If you could have seen him, smelled him, Saturday morning...be thankful you were not able to do either.
Throw up on himself did he?
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#24 May 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>So three and change age difference is robbing the cradle? This statement is up Bobby's alley; married him when he was 20, me 24, those that know us on a personal level, will agree that we still love each other immensely.
Can I get a collective, ahhhhh
No not robbing the cradle.

Columbus, OH

#25 May 20, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Throw up on himself did he?
The elder one knew when to call it quits; younger one had to apologize to a myriad of people. I love my hubby, but dam he was ugly Saturday morning. Then it was LG's birthday party Saturday. Now he gets a reprieve for a couple of weeks when my ROTC son and ROTC friends go to splatter park for my son's b-day.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#26 May 20, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>The elder one knew when to call it quits; younger one had to apologize to a myriad of people. I love my hubby, but dam he was ugly Saturday morning. Then it was LG's birthday party Saturday. Now he gets a reprieve for a couple of weeks when my ROTC son and ROTC friends go to splatter park for my son's b-day.
"Hair of the dog" is true. No quicker way to get back on track than a couple gulps of alcohol the next morning.
They cannot kill a spook

United States

#27 May 20, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hair of the dog" is true. No quicker way to get back on track than a couple gulps of alcohol the next morning.
I learned long ago to increase my H2O intake when drinking. That dehydration head ache is no fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans are Fun 18 min Duke for Mayor 79
drugs in my apartments 25 min Duke for Mayor 61
Purge 4 hr They cannot kill ... 17
Those Fine Young Amish Girls with their eighth ... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 6
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 4 hr free pIzza 4 U 64
Obama Donor Argues Pedophilia 'Not a Crime' in ... 4 hr Clara Fire 32
FIND LINDA and PAMMY! 7 hr Doc 6
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE