Awesome Hillbilly Drama!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Check out the Dispatch article here -

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/publi...

Then the Williamsport Topix forum here -

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/williamsport-...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
Check out the Dispatch article here -
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/publi...
Then the Williamsport Topix forum here -
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/williamsport-...
The local pushers and users are always the first to chime in to defend or defame their own. For more expert opinions on this, see Circleville Topix 43113
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
The local pushers and users are always the first to chime in to defend or defame their own. For more expert opinions on this, see Circleville Topix 43113
Yes but how often does Topix shit-talking result in suicide?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#4 Aug 5, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but how often does Topix shit-talking result in suicide?
There was a girl in Ashville, her username escapes me at the moment, who supposedly committed suicide last year over being flamed on Circleville Topix. If I find the thread, I'll post it.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 5, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but how often does Topix shit-talking result in suicide?
We haven't heard from Reader in a while....Sooo, Maybe twice??
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 6, 2013
What a shame, the thread was deleted.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#8 Aug 6, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
What a shame, the thread was deleted.
All threads on Circleville topix re: this suicide have been deleted. I did find the real name, but in deference to the family I'll keep it to myself.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 6, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
We haven't heard from Reader in a while....Sooo, Maybe twice??
Haven't seen her name in the obits.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10 Aug 6, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Duke and Che fulfill a suicide pact. Sooner the better.
Its nice that you feel that way.

woof
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen her name in the obits.
The Dispatch might've not wanted to blurt that name out twice either.
hilljack hunter

Delaware, OH

#12 Aug 6, 2013
People in Columbus calling others hillbillies. Pot may I introduce you to kettle?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 6, 2013
hilljack hunter wrote:
People in Columbus calling others hillbillies. Pot may I introduce you to kettle?
You yourself are from Dollarware?
Don't expect to be taken seriously.
hilljack hunter

Delaware, OH

#14 Aug 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>You yourself are from Dollarware?
Don't expect to be taken seriously.
Nope. What trailer park do u reside. By the SC flag u must live somewhere on the south side.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 6, 2013
hilljack hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. What trailer park do u reside. By the SC flag u must live somewhere on the south side.
Rational thought...from a Delaware resident.

/s
hilljack hunter

Delaware, OH

#16 Aug 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Rational thought...from a Delaware resident.

/s
Still waiting on an answer. Where do you live?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 6, 2013
hilljack hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on an answer. Where do you live?
Nunya.
hilljack hunter

Delaware, OH

#18 Aug 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>Nunya.
Proves my point about u topix tough guys. You love to make fun of everyone and everything, but you'll never put your info out there.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 6, 2013
hilljack hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves my point about u topix tough guys. You love to make fun of everyone and everything, but you'll never put your info out there.
You threw the first insult, pal.
Wiseamerican

Marysville, OH

#20 Aug 6, 2013
hilljack hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves my point about u topix tough guys. You love to make fun of everyone and everything, but you'll never put your info out there.
He's one of those second generation 'black feet ' hillbillies from Kentucky, who likes to quote bible passages after he throws poor urban blacks under the bus.
Wiseamerican

Marysville, OH

#21 Aug 6, 2013
hilljack hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. What trailer park do u reside. By the SC flag u must live somewhere on the south side.
Either S.Parsons close to Marion rd. Or Valleyview / Hilltop area out west. He pretends he's from some $300k suburban neighborhood. Probably a part-time bootleg assistant pastor at one of them fried chicken dinner store front churches on the south side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 14 min Concerned Citizen 60
Bibi the Hypocrite 24 min Big Johnson 42
Spook (Apr '12) 47 min Pam 33
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 49 min Pam 17
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr scirocco 6,016
Poll So who is YOUR favorite troll ?? (Feb '12) 8 hr d pantz 23
News Smoking-violation fines go unpaid (May '11) 12 hr The Captian 55
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]