of 5
Next Last

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#83 Mar 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. That post's just a little ironic.
Not at all. Even WA and I can debate civilly. I'll never pretend think that I'm civil with the likes of you...your only reason for being here is to troll.
You've never posted anything of real substance. Reader has. Even you mentor has on rare occasions. But you're a troll.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#84 Mar 12, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. Even WA and I can debate civilly. I'll never pretend think that I'm civil with the likes of you...your only reason for being here is to troll.
You've never posted anything of real substance. Reader has. Even you mentor has on rare occasions. But you're a troll.
It's ironic a little bit.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#85 Mar 12, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic a little bit.
Not where you're concerned, little girl.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#86 Mar 12, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Not where you're concerned, little girl.
A little bit.
WiseAmerican

Des Plaines, IL

#87 Mar 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You morons ran Detroit into the ground, and blamed whitey.
Detroit is 80+% black. No whites hold any position of power.
You cannot prove that the GOP pols are racist, so you insinuate their references to "stereotypes"
Your argument is entirely based on feelings. You only like Huntsman because he started calling the other candidates racist in a desparate bid to finish 2nd in NH and save his disaster of a campaign.
The steel industry relocation to China is what originally started it's down fall. Those who didn't leave were stuck with unemployment and crime. The color of their skin didn't matter. Kid Rock and Eminem are two examples of white boys who made it big, without having multiple prison stays.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#88 Mar 19, 2013
All depends on what you consider "anti-Semitism." Sure, if somebody scrawls swastikas on a synagogue or burns a cross on a black family's lawn, you involve the police or the FBI. But too many black or Jewish individuals pull nonsense against other people, and then start screaming "oh, I'm being victimized!" when they get it back.

Some of the biggest white racists I have suffered have been Ashkenazi Jews. And some of the ugliest anti-immigrant hate I have experienced has come from African-Americans. Yes, both blacks and Jews definitely have problems. But I only give a damn if I deem the victim to be worthy of compassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Update on arrested protesters from Cleveland 5 min d pantz 27
News Police officer's estimate good enough for speed... (Jun '10) 12 min Citizen Kayne 336
Finally, Obama has a successor! 19 min d pantz 194
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 20 min BizzyBee II 243
Is Ted Cruz, born in Canada, eligible to run fo... 28 min Ecossais 5
Law Enforcement Gives Purple Heart For Self Inf... 29 min d pantz 2
Affordable Care Act 36 min d pantz 202
Worst President in History 1 hr d pantz 237
dana turtle 3 hr Reginald Bates 14
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]