Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Not for lack of trying. He's influencing and egging on the anti-Catholic scum, like your daddy Eric. That's why.
So then you are afraid. Make up your mind.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The Pope doesn't have a 47% approval rating from his flock. Nor does he spy on us, audit us, threaten us or embarrass us as a collective.
I'll never stop laughing at you people how call religion "superstitious" while proclaiming the "normalcy" of one man's penis penetrating another man's colon.
WHOA! You know Georgie is getting angry when he starts describing his gay sex fantasies.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

I'll ask you again Paco, since you avoided the question.

What does the story you cited in the Washington Times prove?

woof

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your running away is indeed frustrating.
130+ posts and that's all you have, Torchy.
Are you counting my posts?

Jesus, I thought Starry and her notebook was bad.

I am sooooooo far inside your head.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you are afraid. Make up your mind.
Nope. Just fed up. Catholic bashing is an acceptable behavior among too many Americans, and it starts at the top. Enjoy the push back.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I'll never stop laughing at you people how call religion "superstitious" while proclaiming the "normalcy" of one man's penis penetrating another man's colon.
A classic Georgie Girl non sequitur.

And who has proclaimed that? Can you produce a post, or just more of your stonewalling bullshit?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you counting my posts?
Jesus, I thought Starry and her notebook was bad.
I am sooooooo far inside your head.
I'm referring to the total number of posts on this thread. You've provided nothing but your own self-embarrassment, Torchy.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
I'll ask you again Paco, since you avoided the question.
What does the story you cited in the Washington Times prove?
woof
It's self-explanatory, Eric. Didn't they teach you to read in law school?
Fred Unger

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

The leader of the american-israeli national victim cult is igniting yet another war in the middle east...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/37205/syria...

"The U.S. has ordered 200 troops into Jordan to keep an eye on the Syrian border, and government sources are hinting that the number may soon explode into a full-scale invasion force of 20,000."

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
A classic Georgie Girl non sequitur.
And who has proclaimed that? Can you produce a post, or just more of your stonewalling bullshit?
You've made your support for the perverted gays well known over the years, twink.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

The confirmation code for this post is awesomely portentious: 6666!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It's self-explanatory, Eric. Didn't they teach you to read in law school?
Well, Paco my boy, It really isn't self explanatory. Lets take a little closer look at what you cited, and claim to have analyzed in detail, shall we?

Here's the headline from that dishrag:

"Obama's remarks about Catholic schools spark new fight with Church."

To be accurate, it really should read something like this:

"Some Catholics offended by Obama's remarks about segregated schools and housing in Northern Ireland."

See the difference???

There's the starting point.

If you can find one statement from Mr. Obama in which he declares that he is engaged in a "fight with the Catholic Church, please provide it.

Carry on.

woof

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it.
Obama is calling for a one world government where the governments control everything and redistribute wealth as occurred in the Old Soviet Union. There is nothing American about this, rather is comes from Karl Marx and Lenin. As China and other nations are headed towards freedom and capitalism, Dictator and President of the World Obama is seeking solutions in Communism and Government control of medicine, schools, food, energy, communications and free speech.
Democrats are in favor of what you are stating, because they are stupid, obese and lazy!
first grader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And that story proves....what?
woof
why don't you just stop. It proves obama is either against the big organized catholic religion, or he's just as stupid as bush. How many innocent muslims have been killed by drones duke? Its ok because its the un and our government doing it? Oh that's right you never implied that. Sure thing. This thread is lame.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

first grader wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you just stop. It proves obama is either against the big organized catholic religion, or he's just as stupid as bush. How many innocent muslims have been killed by drones duke? Its ok because its the un and our government doing it? Oh that's right you never implied that. Sure thing. This thread is lame.
Mr. Teleprompter!
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Of all the problems the united states. Either cause or are involved in this world and obama has the nerve to blame segregated catholic schools? This is why the world can't take anything obama says seriously. That and all the straight up bold face lies he tells. Who cares besides the secular twits who get their rocks off insulting zealots? Man believing in nothing must be boring if this is how you guys entertain yourselves. Do what ya do.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey, look! It's Zuzu and Panties! The MENSA convention must be in town.
Big Johnson

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

RCC needs to segregate the closeted male homosexual priests from the altar boys, pronto.

It would be a good thing too if Obama were to do something similar; separate the closeted male homosexuals in his administration from America's sphincter, Washington DC.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Paco my boy, It really isn't self explanatory. Lets take a little closer look at what you cited, and claim to have analyzed in detail, shall we?
Here's the headline from that dishrag:
"Obama's remarks about Catholic schools spark new fight with Church."
To be accurate, it really should read something like this:
"Some Catholics offended by Obama's remarks about segregated schools and housing in Northern Ireland."
See the difference???
There's the starting point.
If you can find one statement from Mr. Obama in which he declares that he is engaged in a "fight with the Catholic Church, please provide it.
Carry on.
woof
Close, but wouldn't it be more accurate to say

"Some American Catholics offended by Obama's remarks about segregated schools and housing in Northern Ireland."

There doesn't seem to be much (any?) UK sourced outrage. I'm a news and commentary addict, but would have missed the whole teaset-ready tempest if not for folks here directing me to US based niche commentary.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, but wouldn't it be more accurate to say
"Some American Catholics offended by Obama's remarks about segregated schools and housing in Northern Ireland."
There doesn't seem to be much (any?) UK sourced outrage. I'm a news and commentary addict, but would have missed the whole teaset-ready tempest if not for folks here directing me to US based niche commentary.
Hi!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info