Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#114 Jun 22, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. In the Georgeleh-to-English dictionary:
smackdown = running away
Makes sense considering all the times you run off with your tail between your legs and then declare victory.
Insignificant little gnat.
If you want to be taken seriously, debate the issue. I laid out in detail my analysis of Obama's remarks. You've done...what? Trolled.
You're not only a pansy, you're an incredibly ignorant pansy.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#115 Jun 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And that story proves....what?
woof
It proves that Georgie isn't the only Catholic whose victim mentality overwhelms whatever ability to think he has.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#116 Jun 22, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. In the Georgeleh-to-English dictionary:
smackdown = running away
Makes sense considering all the times you run off with your tail between your legs and then declare victory.
Insignificant little gnat.
That's Georgie very special form of surrender, the declaration of victory. He makes the Black Knight look rational.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117 Jun 22, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
As you've clearly read the speech and are aware of the issues on the ground in the area, could you detail how it is offensive?
Or how your comments might be relevant to the issues at hand?
All the folks offended by this seem to be Americans (who seem either blessedly unaware of the N Irish conflict or willing to overlook it to fuel their mock outrage). I'm quite interested in if this outrage is on the behalf of N. Irish Catholics or if it's just self driven.
And if you've paid attention to what was going on regarding Obama, you might understand his antagonism against the Church. He's not only distanced himself from the notion of the separation of church and state, but he has said a number of disparaging remarks against the church right here in the States and well has antagonized the church. Pretty revealing if you had half a mind to follow.

Now I'm quite interested in learning if your blustering has any real meaning to it other than a pain in the rear.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#118 Jun 22, 2013
^^other than to be a pain in the rear.^^^

Lord help help us all in the patience category if these uber snotty intellectuals catch me with a typo.

Hilliard, OH

#119 Jun 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves that Georgie isn't the only Catholic whose victim mentality overwhelms whatever ability to think he has.
It's not just Catholics agreeing that the speech was meant for an American audience.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#120 Jun 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to be taken seriously, debate the issue. I laid out in detail my analysis of Obama's remarks. You've done...what? Trolled.
You're not only a pansy, you're an incredibly ignorant pansy.
Your 'analyses', as you call your delusional rants, are taken every bit as seriously as they deserve.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#121 Jun 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>It's not just Catholics agreeing that the speech was meant for an American audience.
Oh, is that the argument? I thought you guys were crying about the President's alleged hostility toward the Catholic Church?

Hilliard, OH

#122 Jun 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that the argument? I thought you guys were crying about the President's alleged hostility toward the Catholic Church?
In that speech, they're one and the same. Are you that dense?

Hilliard, OH

#123 Jun 22, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'analyses', as you call your delusional rants, are taken every bit as seriously as they deserve.
To the tune of my salary. That's part of what I do, wee man. When you get paid for reading between the lines of a letter from a council president of a French département or German Regierungsbezirk, you get back to me.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#124 Jun 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>To the tune of my salary. That's part of what I do, wee man. When you get paid for reading between the lines of a letter from a council president of a French département or German Regierungsbezirk, you get back to me.
Isn't there someone I should ask about that? You are slipping.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#125 Jun 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>In that speech, they're one and the same. Are you that dense?
No. You are that paranoid.

Hilliard, OH

#126 Jun 22, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't there someone I should ask about that? You are slipping.
I realize your job manning the front desk at Stonewall doesn't quite present the same challenges, twink.

Hilliard, OH

#127 Jun 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You are that paranoid.
Paranoia implies fear. Obama isn't going to be able to do a thing to the Church or any of her institutions.
That "legal mind" of yours needs some work.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#128 Jun 22, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoia implies fear. Obama isn't going to be able to do a thing to the Church or any of her institutions.
That "legal mind" of yours needs some work.
Right, Obama isn't going to do anything to the Church. So why don't you quit you constant bawling?

Hilliard, OH

#129 Jun 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, Obama isn't going to do anything to the Church. So why don't you quit you constant bawling?
Not for lack of trying. He's influencing and egging on the anti-Catholic scum, like your daddy Eric. That's why.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#130 Jun 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't help it. He is sad because President Obama - the 'pope' of Americans, so to speak - is withholding unconditional approval of his superstitious beliefs.

Georgie wants to be loved and becomes enraged when she is not.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#131 Jun 22, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. What's the point of arguing with him? He'll just restate his position and lies ad infinitum. He's a broken record.

My tactics cause him to melt down on a regular basis and show him for the blowhard he is.

Hilliard, OH

#132 Jun 22, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't help it. He is sad because President Obama - the 'pope' of Americans, so to speak - is withholding unconditional approval of his superstitious beliefs.
Georgie wants to be loved and becomes enraged when she is not.
The Pope doesn't have a 47% approval rating from his flock. Nor does he spy on us, audit us, threaten us or embarrass us as a collective.
I'll never stop laughing at you people how call religion "superstitious" while proclaiming the "normalcy" of one man's penis penetrating another man's colon.

Hilliard, OH

#133 Jun 22, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. What's the point of arguing with him? He'll just restate his position and lies ad infinitum. He's a broken record.
My tactics cause him to melt down on a regular basis and show him for the blowhard he is.
Your running away is indeed frustrating.
130+ posts and that's all you have, Torchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autism/asperger questions 1 hr Betty 11
Obama proudly kisses and hugs EBOLA staff 5 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Ebolapalooza 6 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 7 hr Silna 14
Dewine putting campaign cash in own account! 7 hr Iknow 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Neutral Party 3,944
Obama To Bring Non-American Ebola Victims To U.... 7 hr d pantz 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]