d pantz

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

8% sorry. http://m.dailykos.com/story/2012/03/09/107264... not such a great economy now, is it?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What part of this flies over your head?
"American presidents give speeches that push their agendas...personal, and/or in the interests of American policy, whether delivered overseas or in an Iowa cornfield. Barack Obama and the United States have no vested interest in the now very minor sectarian issues of Northern Ireland, and in fact, should not be lecturing an ally on domestic policy, especially when one is a guest."
You really don't know what the hell you're talking about.
None of it.

You really believe that the US has no vested interest in peace continuing in Northern Ireland, and the comparisons of the causes of domestic disturbances and civil war there and here are inaccurate?
What are you smokin, Paco?

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
None of it.
You really believe that the US has no vested interest in peace continuing in Northern Ireland, and the comparisons of the causes of domestic disturbances and civil war there and here are inaccurate?
What are you smokin, Paco?
woof
Your statement was valid in the last years of the 20th century. Not anymore. This was a message for American ears and an attack on religious education.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your statement was valid in the last years of the 20th century. Not anymore. This was a message for American ears and an attack on religious education.
Says the man who live every minute of every day as a victim.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your statement was valid in the last years of the 20th century. Not anymore. This was a message for American ears and an attack on religious education.
Have you noticed that sectarian violence actually is still occurring in the world Paco?

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that sectarian violence actually is still occurring in the world Paco?
woof
Mostly with your boy's favorite religion involved. I notice he had nothing to say about Islamic violence in Britain. A real American president would have mentioned Lee Rigby in his remarks.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly with your boy's favorite religion involved. I notice he had nothing to say about Islamic violence in Britain. A real American president would have mentioned Lee Rigby in his remarks.
Lets see. He's speaking in Northern Ireland to teenagers/young adults who will be growing into leaders and decision makers over the next several generations about the importance of continuing the peace that evolved 15 years ago there, ending years of sectarian violence.

He tells them that others in the world are looking to them as examples of how to both achieve peace, and make it last.

He gives an uplifting, positive speech about the benefits to society and the world of achieving and maintaining peace where civil war and sectarian strife once was the daily norm.

And you think he should mention Lee Rigsby?

Why?

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see. He's speaking in Northern Ireland to teenagers/young adults who will be growing into leaders and decision makers over the next several generations about the importance of continuing the peace that evolved 15 years ago there, ending years of sectarian violence.
He tells them that others in the world are looking to them as examples of how to both achieve peace, and make it last.
He gives an uplifting, positive speech about the benefits to society and the world of achieving and maintaining peace where civil war and sectarian strife once was the daily norm.
And you think he should mention Lee Rigsby?
Why?
woof
Islam is the "religion" driving the violence in Britain. In case you didn't know, Northern Ireland is a UK country. And the violence between Catholics and Protestants was never experienced by those kids he spoke to. How many times will it take to sink into your thick head that we have no vested interest in the structure of education in any part of Britain? Obama used the location as cover to deliver his remarks to the American audience.
d pantz

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Yeah. All the violence in the world is a result of segregation. Okay. And who is the most aggressive country in the world? That's right. Who has more military bases all over the world and who has killed millions of innocent muslims lately? Who elected a leader who promised to end the violence?why did that leader change his mind?That's right. Keep blamming god. This is going to get harder and harder for you guys as this last term goes on.
d pantz

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand just fine.
Obama went to Ireland and correctly pointed out the inherent dangers involved when racial, religious, or cultural segregation permeates a society to such a degree that it causes division, or is imposed by or approved of by government.
Nowhere has he ever called for the closure of private, religious schools.
You're just a little bit paranoid. If you want something to bitch about, try the NSA.
woof
we can see right through this. You're trying to use partial speech mixed with arrogance in a lame attempt to blame religion for violence when your own president is part responsible along with the un for most of it in the world. Nice try.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, are you brain-damaged?
You knowledge of politics, history and international relations is nil, Torchy.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is the "religion" driving the violence in Britain. In case you didn't know, Northern Ireland is a UK country. And the violence between Catholics and Protestants was never experienced by those kids he spoke to. How many times will it take to sink into your thick head that we have no vested interest in the structure of education in any part of Britain? Obama used the location as cover to deliver his remarks to the American audience.
How long will it take for you to understand that his remarks were generalized statements about racial, cultural, and religious segregation and its effects upon societies all over the world, and not a call for the elimination of private religious schools in any specific location?

You are quite obviously love playing the victim.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How long will it take for you to understand that his remarks were generalized statements about racial, cultural, and religious segregation and its effects upon societies all over the world, and not a call for the elimination of private religious schools in any specific location?
You are quite obviously love playing the victim.
woof
Your ignorance is right up there with Torchy's.
And naturally you dismiss your boy's hostility toward the Church.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance is right up there with Torchy's.
And naturally you dismiss your boy's hostility toward the Church.
What I dismiss is your theory that he is hostile to the Church.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
You just surpassed Torchy.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
And that story proves....what?

woof

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You knowledge of politics, history and international relations is nil, Torchy.
Let's bring this down to your level of discourse, shall we?

I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's bring this down to your level of discourse, shall we?
I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
Look at Torchy the fairy run away again. This is getting to be a daily event.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Look at Torchy the fairy run away again. This is getting to be a daily event.
I see. In the Georgeleh-to-English dictionary:

smackdown = running away

Makes sense considering all the times you run off with your tail between your legs and then declare victory.

Insignificant little gnat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of158
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance