“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#125 May 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you have suffered a momentary spell of honesty and admitted what you and yours are trying to accomplish with all of this.
What's your point?

Do you think I don't remember what Murtha was doing back in 2007?

Ivy League-ISIS

#126 May 15, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
can you say.....President Boehner?
after both liars are impeached, the speaker of the house is sworn in as POTUS.
ask Gerald Ford.
history repeats itself.
Ford became VPOTUS when Agnew was forced to resign. This was per the 25th Amendment. He became POTUS when Nixon was forced to resign.

A speaker has never become President, such would require vacancies in both POTUS and VPOTUS.

Evidence would need to be quite damning to get 22 Ds to vote for removal from office.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#127 May 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of your biggest problems, Cleavon. Everything with you has to be a "lie." Hicks was offering his opinion about whether assistance was available, whether it could get to Benghazi on time, whether it was pointlessly risking the lives of the rescuers and whether the effort had any chance of positive results. His opinion could be wrong and that wouldn't make it a lie. See how that works.
It is funny how all you "listen to the generals on the ground" folks are suddenly so eager to take the opinion of a career diplomat over those of military officials regarding military isssues.
You're so f'ing stupid. Get off the keyboard and see what is really happening.

Hicks was IN Tripoli. The 'rescuers' where standing next to him. They were furious when they were told they 'were not authorized to go.' Translated: "STAND DOWN."

Location hidden

#128 May 15, 2013
zoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Intimidation?
Hicks was bawled out, given the cold shoulder by the 'higher ups' at State and hollered at before he was demoted.
I'd call that intimidation.

Location hidden

#129 May 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprised no one is getting Vince Foster'd
I've thought of him a 100 times in the past week.

Location hidden

#130 May 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you have suffered a momentary spell of honesty and admitted what you and yours are trying to accomplish with all of this.
Yeah, about that, our main goal is to get rid of you, troll.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#131 May 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
Do you think I don't remember what Murtha was doing back in 2007?
My point is you admitted that this whole Benghazi nonsense is just a GOP effort to politically damage Hillary Clinton. Nothing more.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#132 May 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ford became VPOTUS when Agnew was forced to resign. This was per the 25th Amendment. He became POTUS when Nixon was forced to resign.
A speaker has never become President, such would require vacancies in both POTUS and VPOTUS.
Evidence would need to be quite damning to get 22 Ds to vote for removal from office.
SeriousLady is convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ford was Speaker of the House when he ascended to the presidency.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#133 May 15, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so f'ing stupid. Get off the keyboard and see what is really happening.
Hicks was IN Tripoli. The 'rescuers' where standing next to him. They were furious when they were told they 'were not authorized to go.' Translated: "STAND DOWN."
Right. They were furious. Any soldier would be. That's why soldier's take orders and not give them. They don't care if they are properly equipped, they don't know if there is time to have any affect. They just champ at the bit. Hicks' testimony tells us nothing except he was upset.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#134 May 15, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, about that, our main goal is to get rid of you, troll.
I know. And it's caused you not to think straight. Sad. Pathetic. Grim.
Nick Faldo

Columbus, OH

#135 May 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
SeriousLady is convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Ford was Speaker of the House when he ascended to the presidency.
He made the cut because Michigan gets special Constitutional privileges as a commonwealth.

Ivy League-ISIS

#136 May 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is you admitted that this whole Benghazi nonsense is just a GOP effort to politically damage Hillary Clinton. Nothing more.
I didn't admit it was nonsense, I did admit that the goal is to damage Hillary.

I think the claims are valid, and that as a result we need to destroy Hillary.

Ivy League-ISIS

#137 May 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nothing but a bully.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#138 May 15, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Hope they were made by Interstate...if anyone ever needed cranking power, it's her.
Holy cow...get a darn marine battery. Batteries Plus online gives good discounts...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#139 May 15, 2013
Nick Faldo wrote:
<quoted text>
He made the cut because Michigan gets special Constitutional privileges as a commonwealth.
Lame, Johnson.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#140 May 15, 2013
Nick Faldo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Michigan isn't a commonwealth. Only four states use that title, and it really has no legal ramifications.

Ivy League-ISIS

#141 May 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Michigan isn't a commonwealth. Only four states use that title, and it really has no legal ramifications.
PA, MA, KY, VA

Puerto Rico is an actual Commonwealth.

Location hidden

#142 May 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's to taunt me, gokeefe. Way back when, I mistakenly call MD a commonwealth in a post. Probably because my employer has to file income tax returns in 14 states, two of them being PA, a commonwealth, VA, a commonwealth and MD being sandwiched between them.

You know how it is when you actually have a job and life aside from topix trolling.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Like I give a rat's ass what the trolls think when I'm one, of the many of us, out there actually doing something.

Location hidden

#143 May 15, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nothing but a bully.
Don't worry, Karl. You know I've got the numbers of the 'twisters.'

You can't bully a country girl, anyway.

Location hidden

#144 May 15, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. And it's caused you not to think straight. Sad. Pathetic. Grim.
Hey, those are the same words to describe you in the Che is__________ thread. Among others. Shoo, now. Adults are talking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spears from South Side 32 min Latrina Waters 9
Michelle on Barack: Hes in the bathroom all t... (Nov '13) 1 hr Morning Joe 13
Where has Rowdy been? 1 hr Morning Joe 3
COPS lives MATTER 2 hr Morning Joe 201
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 5 hr TonyD2 92
Greg Spears on Southside (Nov '13) 6 hr ex sister n law 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr just sayin 4,936
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web