Cruel neighbor's letter, about autist...

Cruel neighbor's letter, about autistic child

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“THE ONE AND ONLY!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 19, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/19/karl...

I always wanted to believe there were not such cruel people to this degree.

What would you do?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Aug 19, 2013
One PO'd mother is right. Harsh, but right.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 19, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
What would you do?
I would publicize it so the whole world could mock little Nate.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4 Aug 19, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would publicize it so the whole world could mock little Nate.
Find out who wrote it and let them learn that anonymity is a fleeting haven for the cowardly.

woof

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Yup, not the way to go about it. She should have come oved and got in her face and told her to keep that kid on a lease or be out there as referee constantly when the child is loose.
I had a similar thing come up for me while visiting my grandson. My daughter lives in a nice subdivision with lots of children as neighbors and playmates for my grandson. He's pretty tough but only 2 1/2 years old. One of "the gang" of boys next door is playing with him and I notice pushing and kicking and cussing at my grandson. When the little bastard comes over and grabs his baseball bat out of his hand I sprung into action. Sat him down and told him about life. Everyone was soooooo relived that I stood up for my grandson because they can't. Why....because he's "autistic"....bs. His autism seemed to have behaved itself while I was around. My take is it's the new "little bastard" diagnosis. A catch all for all manner of difficult children. You see....I don't care if he was autistic and "couldn't help himself"...He was anti-social and needed constant supervision. OR somewhere away from other children he is bullying and hurting.

Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 22, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/08/19/karla-begley-autist ic-letter-teen_n_3780378.html
I always wanted to believe there were not such cruel people to this degree.
What would you do?
Cut funding for mental health service, waste of money.

“THE ONE AND ONLY!”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut funding for mental health service, waste of money.
Well, I hope for your sake that, on day, you don't need the help from mental health services, for either yourself or a child you may have.
Hope you don't eat thoses words one day.......

“THE ONE AND ONLY!”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Those....
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 22, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hope for your sake that, on day, you don't need the help from mental health services, for either yourself or a child you may have.
Hope you don't eat thoses words one day.......
And IF I do, I would make sure I pay every penny for the service and not using other taxpayers' money, you can take that to the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who Do You Support For President 9 min Seriouslady 407
Obama rated 5th best POTUS in history! 14 min Seriouslady 26
News Teen girl found tied up, sexually assaulted at ... (Aug '14) 20 min highway 21
Arby's ground zero in war on cops 2 hr d pants 2
News Neighbors object to proposed Speedway truck-ref... 2 hr MAE2131 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Colonel Pale Rider 6,439
need a good audiologist (Feb '13) 4 hr Seriouslady 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages