Columbus redevelopment organization e...

Columbus redevelopment organization eyes east-side office for HQ

There are 1 comment on the Business Journal story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Columbus redevelopment organization eyes east-side office for HQ. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Columbus Next Generation Development Corp. hopes to have settled on an office site soon as Director Boyce Safford works toward finalizing the nonprofit's contract with the city on its role in promoting redevelopment in the urban core.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

hey now

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Who do these "people" think they are kidding? For how many years have tax dollars been flushed into some 'urban redevelopment' scheme only to see the areas resemble Mogadishu in three months? And Monrovia, Liberia in six. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the entire boards and the staff of all of these professional grifts are getting obamaphones, EBT, and are on SSI disability as that unstoppable Detroit frame of mind sneaks into town.

This just in. Their new slogan is "Camden, NJ here in Ohio ssssssss."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Megabus no longer serving Columbus 4 min 404 not found 10
Get Trump Inaugural coin set......hurry while ... 5 min Trouser Cough 78
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 1 hr jonjedi 289
Fake Duke is High 1 hr Duke for Mayor 9
White Nationalists losing faith in Trump 1 hr Duke for Mayor 70
Obama's worst decision by far 2 hr Duke for Mayor 94
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 2 hr 404 not found 86
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 3 hr jonjedi 164

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web