Columbus school-board president: Mayor could be scaring off superintendent candidates

Mar 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Columbus Dispatch

School-board President Carol Perkins took her case for hiring a superintendent to the Columbus City Schools' community yesterday with an email.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
now hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

The only thing scaring off the candidates is the residue of organized blackness.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
What sane person would want to take over that cesspool?
Me! I get a handsome salary; if I fail, get severance pay, etc. Vote for Glitter!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Me! I get a handsome salary; if I fail, get severance pay, etc. Vote for Glitter!
Better hit the tanning bed...nobody lighter than this will get the job:

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mli...
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

"Rather than issuing ultimatums or threats of intimidation, true collaboration and partnership means working together. It is not too late, the search process can still be effective and the Board stands ready to partner with the mayor. Instead of scaring off potential leaders with public posturing, the Mayor and Commission could work with the Board of Education to invite and embrace innovative leaders with an interest in serving our Districtís students, parents, staff and taxpayers."

Comment: That was a well reasoned and rational e-mail Ms. Perkins, but that's not how it works under Black Rule. If you don't believe me just look at Somalia, Sudan, Uganda, Haiti, Congo, Detroit, Harlem (Charley Rangel), South Central Los Angeles/Watts (Maxine Waters). Blatant corruption and mismanagement and outright criminal activity are the rule, not the exception.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Better hit the tanning bed...nobody lighter than this will get the job:
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mli...
So just going in with black face may cause Reader, etal, to take offense and I lose the job? That was my plan.
Olver Cranberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
"Rather than issuing ultimatums or threats of intimidation, true collaboration and partnership means working together. It is not too late, the search process can still be effective and the Board stands ready to partner with the mayor. Instead of scaring off potential leaders with public posturing, the Mayor and Commission could work with the Board of Education to invite and embrace innovative leaders with an interest in serving our Districtís students, parents, staff and taxpayers."
Comment: That was a well reasoned and rational e-mail Ms. Perkins, but that's not how it works under Black Rule. If you don't believe me just look at Somalia, Sudan, Uganda, Haiti, Congo, Detroit, Harlem (Charley Rangel), South Central Los Angeles/Watts (Maxine Waters). Blatant corruption and mismanagement and outright criminal activity are the rule, not the exception.
Oops, I forgot that Ms. Perkins is black.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>So just going in with black face may cause Reader, etal, to take offense and I lose the job? That was my plan.
Unless you wear gloves ;-)
Shall we start a pool on the length of Reader's latest pout? Today is Day Nine.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Unless you wear gloves ;-)
You know I haven't been "playing" on topix regularly lately. What's her latest ugh poor me? Get me up to date Georgie, please.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You know I haven't been "playing" on topix regularly lately. What's her latest ugh poor me? Get me up to date Georgie, please.
She left in a huff when I suggested that she and her two Akron troll buddies revel in the thought of priests abusing kids because of their desire to bash the Church. She said it was the meanest thing anyone had ever said to her. I was crushed...for one second, then I opened another beer.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>She left in a huff when I suggested that she and her two Akron troll buddies revel in the thought of priests abusing kids because of their desire to bash the Church. She said it was the meanest thing anyone had ever said to her. I was crushed...for one second, then I opened another beer.
Oh, Lord knows she has never said anything that crossed the line from any of the regular's beliefs. Yawn. I knew I should have invested in Kleenex. Wah, wah

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Lord knows she has never said anything that crossed the line from any of the regular's beliefs. Yawn. I knew I should have invested in Kleenex. Wah, wah
She's lurking, though. I could see her footprints across of couple of threads last night. Those flames weren't the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>She's lurking, though. I could see her footprints across of couple of threads last night. Those flames weren't the presence of the Holy Spirit.
Chips and dip anyone?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Chips and dip anyone?
From Reader's kitchen:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1039612/thumbs/o-MO...

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
From Reader's kitchen:
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1039612/thumbs/o-MO...
Really? Didn't need to see that at 5am. Thanks...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>Unless you wear gloves ;-)
she is swimming in the downtown fountain with the other turds.

someone spit gum out in the fountain, and Reader thought it was a free bar of soap.

at least she bathed in February once.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 27 min Duke for Mayor 10
Syphilis cases on the rise again in Columbus 30 min Duke for Mayor 8
IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities 32 min Duke for Mayor 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min ino 28,455
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 2 hr Reality speaks 57
Iraq - The George W. Bush War 2 hr Reality speaks 136
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 50
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••