Posted in the Columbus Forum

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2014
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 4, 2014
Yeah that, and "The Patty Duke Show". I think it was supposed to be comedy but I did not "get" it. I liked shows like "Gilligan's Island" and "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea".

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2014
I liked the ending...watching Donald "Cinque" DeFreeze roast on live TV.

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
Yeah that, and "The Patty Duke Show". I think it was supposed to be comedy but I did not "get" it. I liked shows like "Gilligan's Island" and "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea".
Gilligans island is showing on TVland nightly, but with no TV, how will you catch it?
Or were you kidding? Lol
=~}

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
I liked the ending...watching Donald "Cinque" DeFreeze roast on live TV.
I don't remember that......lol

“THE GANG”

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2014
On May 17, 1974, the Los Angeles Police Department surrounded a house where DeFreeze and five other SLA members were staying. The stand-off quickly escalated into all out battle with both sides trading fire using automatic weapons[citation needed]. The house caught fire during the shootout (possibly from a smoke grenade). DeFreeze and others crawled through a hole in the floor into a crawlspace beneath the house. Apparently burning alive, DeFreeze committed suicide by shooting himself in the right side of his head. His corpse was so severely burned that his family did not initially believe the remains belonged to DeFreeze.
DeFreeze is buried in Highland Park Cemetery in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
Wikipedia...

OMG he is buried not too far from me!
Ugh! What a wack job!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#7 Feb 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
On May 17, 1974, the Los Angeles Police Department surrounded a house where DeFreeze and five other SLA members were staying. The stand-off quickly escalated into all out battle with both sides trading fire using automatic weapons[citation needed]. The house caught fire during the shootout (possibly from a smoke grenade). DeFreeze and others crawled through a hole in the floor into a crawlspace beneath the house. Apparently burning alive, DeFreeze committed suicide by shooting himself in the right side of his head. His corpse was so severely burned that his family did not initially believe the remains belonged to DeFreeze.
DeFreeze is buried in Highland Park Cemetery in Shaker Heights, Ohio.
Wikipedia...
OMG he is buried not too far from me!
Ugh! What a wack job!
At least he is buried not still above ground
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Gilligans island is showing on TVland nightly, but with no TV, how will you catch it?
Or were you kidding? Lol
=~}
No, I used to watch it. I remember seeing the first episode at Grandma's house. Grandma was quite indulgent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 6,014
Poll Who Do You Support 2 hr d pantz 106
God Endorses Stealing Babies From The Womb 5 hr Duke for Mayor 1
ted cruz 2016 (Oct '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 164
Tedcruz.com 6 hr Duke for Mayor 11
Michelle Obama ‘Jeopardy’ appearance prompts ha... 6 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 7 hr Big Johnson 2
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web