Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Nov 13, 2013

Since: Nov 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

looking for doc or close
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 9, 2013
 
chris9981 wrote:
looking for doc or close
Check the FOPZ lodge
true story

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I need a zanny hookup
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

true story wrote:
I need a zany hookup
Meet me on Central & Sullivant. I'll be covering behind the crime cam pole, across from the disease infested hooker, shooting it out with the 5 other competitors.
BTW: Just because i'm dark skinned, don't think i'm an illegal immigrant, OK?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 12, 2013
 
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet me on Central & Sullivant. I'll be covering behind the crime cam pole, across from the disease infested hooker, shooting it out with the 5 other competitors.
BTW: Just because i'm dark skinned, don't think i'm an illegal immigrant, OK?
No es problema de ayudante. Negocios son negocios.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet me on Central & Sullivant. I'll be covering behind the crime cam pole, across from the disease infested hooker, shooting it out with the 5 other competitors.
BTW: Just because i'm dark skinned, don't think i'm an illegal immigrant, OK?
Stop trying to take over my turf!
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Stop trying to take over my turf!
I heard you got popped last week.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 12, 2013
 
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
No es problema de ayudante. Negocios son negocios.
Te escucho
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Te escucho
Keep that beanereze to the grease forums

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you got popped last week.
My cherry is intact thank you, at least that's what I tell my clients.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>My cherry is intact thank you, at least that's what I tell my clients.
Popped = Arrested.
Not the eruption you had in mind. LOL

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 13, 2013
 
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Popped = Arrested.
Not the eruption you had in mind. LOL
My next guess would have been popped by a gun. Ugh, I need to brush up on my street lingo.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 13, 2013
 
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>My next guess would have been popped by a gun. Ugh, I need to brush up on my street lingo.
That's "Capped"
The ghetto lingo was named after Waffle House's hash browns.
Smothered= A lot of police near-by.
Chunked= Crack pieces.
Shroomed= Tripping
Diced= Stabbed
Scattered= Running from police.
Peppered= Maced
Covered= Ready for the wagon.
just sayin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>My cherry is intact thank you, at least that's what I tell my clients.
Walt the Perv likes green cherries that aren't yet ripened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••