Cols Top Monitors Are Out and About

“HAPPY SPRING”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#21 Jul 5, 2014
Obama is too smart to commit a crime while in office.
Besides, he would have been arrested had he committed one.....
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I don' want any of that. I just thought that a person brave enough and patriotic enough to call for President Obama's execution would also be brave and patriotic enough to not do so anonymously. The Declaration of Independence would have not been as effective if John Hancock and Thomas Jefferson had signed it "Spook" and "Complic8". But they weren't cowards.
How do you know OR not know what anyone else does to get their voice heard?

YOU asked for his personal information, job, etc. THAT was my comment and you know it.

Pissant crybaby.
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 5, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
Obama is too smart to commit a crime while in office.
Besides, he would have been arrested had he committed one.....
Best joke of the day award! <3
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
..... You never did tell us what you do for a living. Why is that?
THIS ^ is the comment of a very sick mind who needs to turn OFF the computer and get some fresh air. This rates somewhere around creepy and pity.

Why is his business your business?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#25 Jul 5, 2014
Complic8 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know OR not know what anyone else does to get their voice heard?
YOU asked for his personal information, job, etc. THAT was my comment and you know it.
Pissant crybaby.
I did no such thing. You should learn to read in context. You aren't very bright.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#26 Jul 5, 2014
Complic8 wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS ^ is the comment of a very sick mind who needs to turn OFF the computer and get some fresh air. This rates somewhere around creepy and pity.
Hmmm. That was in direct response to his comment about my profession. His comment is ok, mine is the comment of "a very sick mind." Interesting. It's going to be fun to have another teabag brain around. The stupidity level had been dropping here.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#27 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Spook's comment, which I replied too, was that he believed the Secret Service agreed with him. I suggested he write them and ask. You write and think like you have been exposed to a lot of fumes. You never did tell us what you do for a living. Why is that?
the thing is...no one really cared what spook said. Just you did.
How is what I do important to anything, except maybe your lame class warfare propaganda?
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#28 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
I did no such thing. You should learn to read in context. You aren't very bright.
LIAR! ;)

YOU said, "You never did tell us what you do for a living. Why is that? "

Those were your words to him, pissant liar psycho.

Why is his business your business? What possessed you to type that, pissant?

lol, try again, you big baby!
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#29 Jul 5, 2014
Complic8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He just need something to cheap out on when he has nothing to dispute the facts. Which is 90% of the time.
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#30 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Hmmm. That was in direct response to his comment about my profession. His comment is ok, mine is the comment of "a very sick mind." Interesting. It's going to be fun to have another teabag brain around. The stupidity level had been dropping here.
Oh you pig. How would anyone "know" of your profession?

Did you drop them a faux crumb?

What hat did you wear this time?

PLS!
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Im not the one who's a self proclaimed basement lawyer. That's your own fault. Your fault when it's obvious your not a lawyer also. Don't like it? Then dont lie about yourself.
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#32 Jul 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> the thing is...no one really cared what spook said. Just you did.
How is what I do important to anything, except maybe your lame class warfare propaganda?
I'm glad someone gets this. I'm reading through it wanting to tear my hair out. lol
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#33 Jul 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> He just need something to cheap out on when he has nothing to dispute the facts. Which is 90% of the time.
wow, a troll who hasn't seen the light of day.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#34 Jul 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> He just need something to cheap out on when he has nothing to dispute the facts. Which is 90% of the time.
I don't recall you posting a fact ever.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#35 Jul 5, 2014
Complic8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you pig. How would anyone "know" of your profession?
Did you drop them a faux crumb?
What hat did you wear this time?
PLS!
Douchepantz said it. Ask him. You aren't very good at this whole troll thing.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#36 Jul 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Im not the one who's a self proclaimed basement lawyer. That's your own fault. Your fault when it's obvious your not a lawyer also. Don't like it? Then dont lie about yourself.
I don't care what you think I do. I just asked why you are afraid to tell people what you do. I have a theory about why.
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#37 Jul 5, 2014
pissant from Medina, OH, you are losing it big time.

Why is anyone's business your business? Why? You're a creep.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#38 Jul 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall you posting a fact ever.
liar
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#39 Jul 5, 2014
any fact Che posts is an irrelevant distraction from truths that are inconvenient to him.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#40 Jul 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what you think I do. I just asked why you are afraid to tell people what you do. I have a theory about why.
Sweet. Have fun with that. I'm sure it's the most constructive use of your precious time. All your clients agree.... ROTFLMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Lewis 91 years 5 hr 404 not found 2
Tecumseh the prophet 8 hr Mud, James Mud 2
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 51
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 11 hr ImPeach 88
Trump, Afghanistan, and Private Mercenary Militia 12 hr Free Speech 1
NPR: Large Majority Support Keeping Confederate... 13 hr d pants 32
de Facto Trump KKK Grand Imperial Wizard 17 hr Help me understand 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance