Cols Top Monitors Are Out and About

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cols Topx Deleting This

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 4, 2014
They don't like the subject about Joan Rivers saying Obama is gay and Michelle is Tranny. they deleted it. hmm

It's News.

You can't pick and choose your news. LOL, silly Topix! Trix are for kids!
Cols Topx Deleting This

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 4, 2014
hmm, looks like the subject line was changed ... supposed to say TOPX .... ;)

tricky obama sniffing dogs lolol
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3 Jul 4, 2014
Cols Topx Deleting This wrote:
hmm, looks like the subject line was changed ... supposed to say TOPX .... ;)
tricky obama sniffing dogs lolol
They don't like it when I posted about columbus cops killing a tax payer while a thied steels a cruiser.
Cols Topx Deleting This

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 4, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't like it when I posted about columbus cops killing a tax payer while a thied steels a cruiser.
coleman, dispatch, homely liberals, etc.,.....greasing palms ...check
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#5 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
They don't like when you write about killing the POTUS either. You shouldn't complain about it. It's probably the only thing that has kept you from having a visit.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#6 Jul 4, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>They don't like when you write about killing the POTUS either. You shouldn't complain about it. It's probably the only thing that has kept you from having a visit.
Executing a convicted traitor is what I have posted. Pick the bloody feces from your eyes and read all of my posts.

Obama like all traitors shoukd be hung after conviction.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#7 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Executing a convicted traitor is what I have posted. Pick the bloody feces from your eyes and read all of my posts.
You should gather the courage to stop saying that anonymously and write a letter to the US Marshalls suggesting that.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
You should gather the courage to stop saying that anonymously and write a letter to the US Marshalls suggesting that.
How do you know they don't agree with me? You never know when a Secret Service agent with nothing to lose just might bypass the trial. Cancer can be a freeing thing.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Detroit, MI

#9 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
How do you know they don't agree with me? You never know when a Secret Service agent with nothing to lose just might bypass the trial. Cancer can be a freeing thing.
Write to them and find out. Include your name and address.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>They don't like when you write about killing the POTUS either. You shouldn't complain about it. It's probably the only thing that has kept you from having a visit.
Deleting things from computers doesn't mean they're not accessible. Oh, wait...I forgot. It happened with the IRS.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 4, 2014
They don't like the subject about Joan Rivers saying Obama is gay and Michelle is Tranny. they deleted it. hmm
It's News.
I think they just blindly pull comments if they've been reported as abuse. They're not looking at content, and the trolls are having a heyday with it.
per Drudge Report

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 4, 2014
It's News.
The Drudge Report is also reporting this. President is gay, "wife" is the tranny.

http://www.gossipcop.com/joan-rivers-michelle...
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#13 Jul 5, 2014
I hope he gets testicularc cancer.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#14 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>Write to them and find out. Include your name and address.
First of all thats not how you would do that. You would petition to have him impeached for a crime punishable by death, not write a letter to the standing army of droogs. Thank god you're probably not really a lawyer.
Censored Again

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 5, 2014
per Drudge Report wrote:
<quoted text>
The Drudge Report is also reporting this. President is gay, "wife" is the tranny.
http://www.gossipcop.com/joan-rivers-michelle...
^This is the link and info that Topix keeps deleting.

Will not allow this news to be in a subject line. Effing liberals blocking the news again. Pick and check your news, big babies.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#16 Jul 5, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> First of all thats not how you would do that. You would petition to have him impeached for a crime punishable by death, not write a letter to the standing army of droogs. Thank god you're probably not really a lawyer.
Spook's comment, which I replied too, was that he believed the Secret Service agreed with him. I suggested he write them and ask. You write and think like you have been exposed to a lot of fumes. You never did tell us what you do for a living. Why is that?
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#17 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Spook's comment, which I replied too, was that he believed the Secret Service agreed with him. I suggested he write them and ask. You write and think like you have been exposed to a lot of fumes. You never did tell us what you do for a living. Why is that?
Look at you, little pissant.
Would you like his SS# too? DOB?? Mother's maiden name?

You little pissant crybaby. Go take a long bath, soak that shyte.

Complic8

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes. Unless the law has changed, execution IS the punishment for treason. It's way up there with murder, worse. Death penalty.
Complic8

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
You show yr ignorance when suggesting the US Marshall doesn't have internet access and is unaware of the millions calling for Obama's arrest and punishment.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#20 Jul 5, 2014
Complic8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you, little pissant.
Would you like his SS# too? DOB?? Mother's maiden name?
You little pissant crybaby. Go take a long bath, soak that shyte.
I don' want any of that. I just thought that a person brave enough and patriotic enough to call for President Obama's execution would also be brave and patriotic enough to not do so anonymously. The Declaration of Independence would have not been as effective if John Hancock and Thomas Jefferson had signed it "Spook" and "Complic8". But they weren't cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin Township trustees split on fire levy 5 min They cannot kill ... 2
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 35 min They cannot kill ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,959
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 3 hr the narrow and wi... 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 3 hr Male 113
President Ebola 3 hr Male 620
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 4 hr BizzyBee 9
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs