Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in ...

Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?

There are 1176 comments on the The Marion Star story from Mar 1, 2014, titled Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

Robert Johnson-Keeton grew up in a religious community just outside Chillicothe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

ok

Scottsburg, IN

#1234 May 19, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>yes, these (homosexuals, drug users, adulterers, perverts) and "all liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." Revelation 21:8.

Beware the eternal fire.
Kill yo self
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#1235 May 19, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
God did not make sin and the Holy Word of GOD prohibits bestiality, adultery, polygamy, sex with children and same sex activities.
Your imaginary friend's rules are irrelevant. Funny that you fail to mention ANYTHING about gluttony.
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#1236 May 19, 2014
Pappy wrote:
The dirtiness and destructiveness yap yap yap blah blah blah...
Show me someone who gets his panties in a twist over whatever it is he imagines other consenting adults do with each other in the privacy of their own bedrooms, and I'll show you a sad, pathetic soul with no life.
Pappy

Mason, OH

#1237 May 19, 2014
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me someone who gets his panties in a twist over whatever it is he imagines other consenting adults do with each other in the privacy of their own bedrooms, and I'll show you a sad, pathetic soul with no life.
The problem is your totalitarian diversity scam, twisty.

You use your diversity scam-o-rama to legalize and publicly subsidize on a NATIONAL scale queer sodomy, elective abortion, porn, fedgov sponsored AIDS hysteria, STDs, hate speech prosecution, promiscuity, queer education in public schools, dogging in public restrooms, etc. Next on the queer agenda is to force public support for queer habits via a marriage license, again procured on a national scale.

Queers use deception to hide their queer sodomy of children, exploiting the queers overrepresentation and influence in mass media and entertainment. It's gotten so bad, women are molesting boys more often too because they can see that male queer compatriots, their diversity buddies, are not being caught as they should.

If you'd keep your dirty habits in the BEDROOM as you disingenuously claim you do, most people wouldn't care what you do. But you can't keep your dirty habits in your pants, can you? Like other diversity people, you've got to parade your defects in public and demand your lifestyle be subsidized and embraced by the general public. You want a privilege guaranteed by the highest level of government. How stupid and megalomaniacal can that be?

Look in the mirror to discover the ugly truth, libertine troll.

Judged:

14

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1238 May 19, 2014
Pappy wrote:
Look in the mirror to discover the ugly truth, libertine troll.
The truth is that you are losing and are about to pop a cork over it. I hope you don't own a gun.
Anon

Galloway, OH

#1239 May 20, 2014
I see topix is rigging the judge it system to make it look like people are agreeing with these left wing liberal loonies.
BackwardsNotForw ard

Galloway, OH

#1241 May 20, 2014
Destructive homosexual behavior has its obvious consequences. Liberals promoting the culture of death.
BackwardsNotForw ard

Galloway, OH

#1242 May 20, 2014
When will liberals learn that their ideology of pornography, homosexuality, islamification, etc. don't mix?
Pappy

Mason, OH

#1243 May 20, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that you are losing and are about to pop a cork over it. I hope you don't own a gun.
Seriously dude, you are juvenile.

Your libertine blatherings on this subject are silly, if not irrational.

I realize women are the bulk supporters of queer marriage, and women are the voting majority, and that fact should be a clue to anyone that their bias is more of an emotional response than a rational response.

The judicial activist legal manuevers that queers have pulled to get their way should alarm anyone that believes in the rule of constitutional law. The US constitution allows only for at most local government socialism; it expressly forbids national socialism, which unfortunately is exactly what queers promote through their crony appeals to judicial activism.

The dumber ones will say a amrriage license is a constitutional right, but then will also claim that it is the will of the majority of US voters. They are dumb, and it shows.

The queer leadership of diversity (victim cult) politics is a thorough trashing of the US constitution.

If they were slightly honest, queers would be satisfied with local recognition of queer marriage, taking San Francisco and New York as outstanding examples of queer municipal dominance. However since queers are totalitarian, they've got to make their dirtiness and neuroses a national policy. Queers have the same entitlement mentality as the other various flavors of diversity.

Since: May 14

Walnut, CA

#1244 May 20, 2014
He will give you a letter, if you bring it to Sir Tiffy Cashien you will be able to attain sword shards from the boss-monsters.
Once you climb down into the dungeon, your special attack energy and running energy will drain to zero.Note: Inside the dungeon, the winds no longer reduce stats.
[url=http://www.rsgoldfast.com /]RS Gold[/url]
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#1245 May 20, 2014
Anon wrote:
I see topix is rigging the judge it system to make it look like people are agreeing with these left wing liberal loonies.
What makes you think it needs to be rigged? It couldn't POSSIBLY be that you are in the minority, could it......
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#1246 May 20, 2014
BackwardsNotForward wrote:
When will liberals learn that their ideology of pornography, homosexuality, islamification, etc. don't mix?
When will conservatives learn ANYTHING?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#1247 May 20, 2014
Congrats Pennsylvania!

Will Ohio ever enter the 21st Century?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1248 May 20, 2014
Pappy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously dude, you are juvenile.
Your libertine blatherings on this subject are silly, if not irrational.
I realize women are the bulk supporters of queer marriage, and women are the voting majority, and that fact should be a clue to anyone that their bias is more of an emotional response than a rational response.
Wow, is there any group you don't hate?

By the way, voting has nothing to do with it. Rights should not be subject to a vote. Otherwise you have a tyranny of the majority. The courts are there in part to prevent that tyranny.
The judicial activist legal manuevers that queers have pulled to get their way should alarm anyone that believes in the rule of constitutional law.
I believe in liberty unless you can positively prove that the liberty harms someone or violates their superior rights. You cannot prove that gays marrying harms anyone, nor does it violate anyone's superior rights, so it should not be prohibited, regardless of anyone's personal feelings on the matter, or their "vote".
The US constitution allows only for at most local government socialism; it expressly forbids national socialism, which unfortunately is exactly what queers promote through their crony appeals to judicial activism.
The US constitution "allows" nothing. It "prohibits" the government from certain actions. And since it does not "prohibit" judges from making these decisions, they are free to make them.
The dumber ones will say a amrriage license is a constitutional right,
Everything is a right unless and until a duly empowered government says it isn't using the rules of that government, so marriage IS a right. So is eating broccoli.
but then will also claim that it is the will of the majority of US voters. They are dumb, and it shows.
The queer leadership of diversity (victim cult) politics is a thorough trashing of the US constitution.
What have they violated?
If they were slightly honest, queers would be satisfied with local recognition of queer marriage, taking San Francisco and New York as outstanding examples of queer municipal dominance. However since queers are totalitarian, they've got to make their dirtiness and neuroses a national policy. Queers have the same entitlement mentality as the other various flavors of diversity.
It's actually YOU who are the totalitarian. You try to tell people what they should not be allowed to do, with no logical justification. It must burn your ass that you're not getting your way for once.

Live and let live, unless there is demonstrable harm, and even if there are examples of harm, rectification should be on the specific individuals causing the harm, not on those who aren't. That's like punishing someone for what they MIGHT do, and this country just doesn't work that way.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1249 May 20, 2014
Pam

Powell, OH

#1250 May 22, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't have two functioning brain cells to rub together.
Don't hate the messenger Xavier. As hard as it is for you to believe I am reaching out to you in love because I care about your soul.

What benefit is there if "you gain the whole world but lose your soul?"
Beondo

Mason, OH

#1251 May 22, 2014
Queers demand a public license and demand public support for their licentiousness on a national scale.

As an example, Obamacare requires AIDS/HIV treatment be included in all approved insurance policies, although most people don't have AIDS and will never catch it because they don't do dirty queer activities.

Why give it to them?
Beondo

Mason, OH

#1252 May 22, 2014
Beondo wrote:
Queers demand a public license and demand public support for their licentiousness on a national scale.
As an example, Obamacare requires AIDS/HIV treatment be included in all approved insurance policies, although most people don't have AIDS and will never catch it because they don't do dirty queer activities.
Why give it to them?
Another example of queers national-socializing their licentiousness problem is Obamacare requiring all insurance policies pay for elective abortions, under the guise of reproductive medical services.

Many people have a moral problem with elective abortions, let alone paying for it too, but queers have rammed that financial obligation down the throat of everyone via Obamacare ACA.

Queer judicial activism and lobbying is also responsible for the fedgov protecting pornography as "free speech". Local governments can't get rid of hardcore porn shops because queers have convinced the USSC that their favorite porn is protected speech. The same licentious clowns also lobby that so-called hate speech is not protected speech.
Pappy

Mason, OH

#1253 May 23, 2014
Beondo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of queers national-socializing their licentiousness problem is Obamacare requiring all insurance policies pay for elective abortions, under the guise of reproductive medical services.
Many people have a moral problem with elective abortions, let alone paying for it too, but queers have rammed that financial obligation down the throat of everyone via Obamacare ACA.
Queer judicial activism and lobbying is also responsible for the fedgov protecting pornography as "free speech". Local governments can't get rid of hardcore porn shops because queers have convinced the USSC that their favorite porn is protected speech. The same licentious clowns also lobby that so-called hate speech is not protected speech.
You forgot to mention the queer use and abuse of the fedgov court system and the 14th amendment. Using their diversity cronyism, judicial activist in the federal court system deliberately misinterpret the 14th amendments equal protection clause.

The equal protection clause applies the Bill of Rights to the state governments. The equal protection clause does not create new enumerated or unenumerated rights protected by fedgov. Fedgov protection of queer preferred elective abortion, porn speech, sodomy and hate speech prosecution rights were created from thin air using the same judicial activist methods as used for queer marriage licensing.

Queers and other diversity cronies are using the publics general confusion about this to grant themselves privileges.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1254 May 23, 2014
Beondo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another example of queers national-socializing their licentiousness problem is Obamacare requiring all insurance policies pay for elective abortions, under the guise of reproductive medical services.
Um... gays don't have many abortions... Women do though. So what your saying is you're against women, but blaming it on gays.

And no, all insurance doesn't have to pay for abortions. You can join a religious co-op that ISN'T required to pay for birth control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Task force suggests ways to keep COTA's Cbus ru... 18 min Reality Speaks 2
Should the GOP cut its loses? 40 min Reality Speaks 881
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 42 min Reality Speaks 253
News Man dies after being hit by car on Cleveland Av... 1 hr Star 5
I wish our cat would die. 1 hr Duke for Mayor 58
Trump the Liar 3 hr Reality Speaks 923
Blacks still TRAIPSIN' after the Clintons> Got ... 9 hr ClintonTrumpGodHelp 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages