Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?

There are 1177 comments on the The Marion Star story from Mar 1, 2014, titled Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

Robert Johnson-Keeton grew up in a religious community just outside Chillicothe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1188 May 12, 2014
When the Supreme Court strikes down the last law prohibiting gays from marrying (and everybody KNOWS it's coming), what are the control freaks going to control?

Heads will be exploding all over the country. They'll be jumping up and down screaming until they wet themselves. I can hardly wait :)
Pappy

Dayton, OH

#1189 May 12, 2014
Straight or queer is the big divide of sexual ethics, not heterosexual or homosexual.

A dirty arse is still a dirty arse, regardless of whether one chooses to sodomize a man or a woman or a child or a animal.

Killing a child or raising a child is a moral choice, and queers promote death for children because they are perverse and queer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pappy

Dayton, OH

#1190 May 12, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
When the Supreme Court strikes down the last law prohibiting gays from marrying (and everybody KNOWS it's coming), what are the control freaks going to control?
Heads will be exploding all over the country. They'll be jumping up and down screaming until they wet themselves. I can hardly wait :)
There is nothing to celebrate when sodomy and elective abortion are declared equivalent to child raising on a nationwide scale.

What is more relevant is that queers have made their lifestyle a national scale mandate, which should educate the slowest of dummies who has been leading the US down the path of totalitarianism.

There is no such thing as limited government for queers and their diversity cronies.

The only jumping and screaming in public I've noticed are queers at their pride parades.

What exactly is it that queers do for which they got such pride?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#1192 May 12, 2014
Pappy wrote:
The evidence of queer leadership of pro-abortion politics is overwhelming, and you deny it because you are both stupid and a liar.
Feel free to offer evidence supporting your theory. Until you do, this is true only between your ears. Even if you are able to support your idiotic statement with facts, it is still utterly irrelevant to the topic at hand.

You see, this is a red herring, meant to enflame debate, you offer such red herrings, because you are too stupid to offer a relevant argument, and merely wish to stir the pot with irrelevant and inflammatory rhetoric.
Pappy wrote:
It is a fact that the core activities of all queer are sodomy and elective abortion.
You really are an idiot, aren't you? Why would homosexuals have any interest in abortion?
Pappy wrote:
All queer do sodomy and elective abortion, and when they are not doing doing it, they are thinking about doing it. The more they do it, the more queer they are.
Moron, if a lesbian does conceive, she will do as only because she wishes to do so. There would be no reason to do so and then electively abort. Only a moron would assert otherwise.

Actually, I would like to apologize for calling you an imbecile. Although the apology is not to you, but rather the imbeciles, for casting you in amongst their ranks.
Pappy wrote:
The RCC scandal was closet male queers sodomizing male children. Dummies like you spin the news to re-label closet queer activites of child sodomy as merely generic pedeophilia. You perform this relabeling deception because you are a lying psychopath.
More irrelevant BS from yet another unintelligent bigot. Do you have something relevant to say?
Pappy wrote:
Jerry Sandusky is a dirty example of your kind, a closet queer that sodomizes children, and Jerry the psychopath is still in denial, same as you.
Jerry Sandusky was straight, and a pedophile.

Do learn to identify sexuality before you start blaming others. Being a pedophile does not make on homosexual, and most pedophiles are.

Only the truly stupid can't understand the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/r...

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you look stupid.
Pinocchio Goes to Israel

Pittsfield, MA

#1193 May 12, 2014
Hey Lides? Isn't it pretty amazing how Obama & the loons like you support what you proclaim to be "Espousing to liberal principles" with gay this and sleeze that and yet America AND Obama are financing/backing neo nazi fascists in Ukraine that proclaim to support 'family values' and in the same respect see people like you as filthy and disgusting cowards. Some fancy irony right there, eh buddy?
Pinocchio Goes to Israel

Pittsfield, MA

#1194 May 12, 2014
Right sector Lides. America is financing neo nazi fascists but no critical coverage in the media. No outcry from gays, no outcry from supposed war protesting liberals. Putin is in the wrong.
Boy, America really is stupid.
:o)

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#1195 May 12, 2014
Pinocchio Goes to Israel wrote:
Hey Lides? Isn't it pretty amazing how Obama & the loons like you support what you proclaim to be "Espousing to liberal principles" with gay this and sleeze that and yet America AND Obama are financing/backing neo nazi fascists in Ukraine that proclaim to support 'family values' and in the same respect see people like you as filthy and disgusting cowards. Some fancy irony right there, eh buddy?
There's no fancy irony, nor have i proclaimed to be "Espousing to liberal principles," I merely support the constitution and it's guarantee of equality under the law for all, and you are a moron.
Pinocchio Goes to Israel

Pittsfield, MA

#1196 May 12, 2014
"Real change you can believe in"
"Hope and change"
"Yes we can"

ROTFLMAO!!!
Fire in Odessa

Pittsfield, MA

#1197 May 12, 2014
Homosexuality is similar to incest and intimacy with a sibling. All men are brothers and all women are sisters.
Fire in Odessa

Pittsfield, MA

#1198 May 12, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no fancy irony, nor have i proclaimed to be "Espousing to liberal principles," I merely support the constitution and it's guarantee of equality under the law for all, and you are a moron.
BULLS**T! A couple of years ago you, Heller, and Praxis the nimrod were on the merry go round. You specifically referred to me as not "Espousing to liberal principles".

But more importantly, you cannot refute my assertion of Obama approving of, and financing neo nazi fascists in Ukraine. The same neo nazi fascists that support "Moral family values" and despise what you AND Obama stand for. So everything your boy wonder does for your so called equailty here is a lie for what he is getting away with in Ukraine. FACT!
They should take you and Obama and deport you to Israel with the rest of you no good lying a**es! You are worse than Hitler or Stalin combined. If ever there is a hell Lides.
Fire in Odessa

Pittsfield, MA

#1199 May 12, 2014
Oh, and another thing, Joe Biden was in Ukraine not so long ago to preach how Ukraine should explore fracking for resource extraction. He even went on to call the US a "Missionary force" when it comes to fracking.
There goes all those green job incentives, right buddy?

ROFL!

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#1200 May 12, 2014
Fire in Odessa wrote:
BULLS**T! A couple of years ago you, Heller, and Praxis the nimrod were on the merry go round. You specifically referred to me as not "Espousing to liberal principles".
You are a lie, and a troll. One need only look at your childish posts under multiple names to see you aren't the brightest bulb in the marquee.

Why don't you run along and play? I shall not engage in your foolishness.
The White Flag

Pittsfield, MA

#1201 May 12, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall not engage in your foolishness.
I'll take that as an "act of surrender"

ROFL!
At you, and Alan, the liar and the hypocrite.
Liberal Voodoo

Pittsfield, MA

#1202 May 12, 2014
Pinocchio Goes to Israel wrote:
"Real change you can believe in"
"Hope and change"
"Yes we can"
ROTFLMAO!!!
Green jobs initiative.
Summer of recovery.
Shovel ready.
Keep your Dr.
Pass it to find out what's in it.
Deficit in half.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#1203 May 12, 2014
How cute, it responds to its own posts.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#1204 May 12, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Pam.
Holy Scripture clearly teaches that homosexual behavior, adultery, polygamy, bestiality and sex with children are all wrong. Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is abomination. Leviticus 18:23 "Thou shalt not lie with any beast.
Holy?

hahahahaah
ahhahahahaha
ahhahahaha
1980 Something

Pittsfield, MA

#1205 May 12, 2014
Some people around here know a thing or two about middle aged men having inappropriate affairs with middle aged 'teen girls'.
Just another day in paradise for some, I suppose.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1207 May 12, 2014
Pappy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to celebrate when sodomy and elective abortion are declared equivalent to child raising on a nationwide scale.
Liberty is always cause to celebrate (unless you're a control freak).
ok

Greenwood, IN

#1209 May 14, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>someone needs to.

when ever people don't like meanings of words, they ask rogue judges to re-define them.

sorry if you disagree or don't like it.

having said that.....it is not my job to judge, and that you will have to deal with when you pass.

I however have every right to teach my children the birds and bees as god intended, and that it is not the new normal.

So if your kids told you that there gay what are you going to do say fuck you that's wrong in god eyes I'm 22 gay and have a loving black boyfriend and I love god as he loves me he made me who he wanted me to be not you not no one and not me so the day I go I'm going home to see my god and he is going to love me just that more when he calls me home wen he needs me and I'll come some how to let y'all no that god love gays as he loves everyone
Pam

Marysville, OH

#1210 May 17, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, these (homosexuals, drug users, adulterers, perverts) and "all liars shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." Revelation 21:8.
Beware the eternal fire.
Good point, Oliver. The gay way leads to a lake of eternal fire.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 13 min BizzyBee II 17
HAVE A HAPPY Memorial Day! 26 min Cat D 2
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 48 min Wondering 2,569
LeBron James urges Cleveland Blacks not to riot 55 min Pam 4
Brelo not guilty 1 hr Pam 50
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 1 hr d pantz 118
Black Crime is out of control. 2 hr BoneYard 73
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]