Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in ...

Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?

There are 1159 comments on the The Marion Star story from Mar 1, 2014, titled Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

Robert Johnson-Keeton grew up in a religious community just outside Chillicothe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

Pappy

Mason, OH

#1114 Apr 27, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what kind of boring missionary position lifestyle you live? That's YOUR problem, not mine. God, your whoopie time would bore a saint.
I pity your wife.
"Woman! Pappy needs to mate for Jesus! Git yoreself ready! Open you pajamas one inch!"
"Oh, Pappy, can you at least kiss me tonight?"
"KISS you? Wot do you'all think Pappy is? Sum kind o' HOMO? Now get ready to pleasure yore man, it won't take more'n 30 seconds anyway! Then get to yore PRAYIN' closet and beg the Savior's forgiveness for being so disgusting and carnal, Satan's slut!"
What does Jesus have anything to do with the infectious dirtiness of queer sodomy and queer elective abortion killing of children?

Try to focus peabrain; the HIV and STDs are clouding your already limited rationality.

On a side note, here again is mass media spinning the news implying that pervasive queer sodomy of children is merely generic pedophilia...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26137...

•William Vahey, 64, allegedly abused up to 60 boys at leading private school
•Once he embraced his pupils, he was taken to the airport in a school van

•Pictures emerged showing him abusing pupils on trips from 2009-2013
•At the time he was a teacher at Southbank International School in London

•Last night former pupils spoke of their shock at the revelations
Bonnie

Columbus, OH

#1115 Apr 27, 2014
No mo homo pedo!
No Big Deal

Livermore, CA

#1116 Apr 27, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
No mo homo pedo!
So hetero pedos are alright in your book then ? I mean after all the vast majority of pedos are in fact heterosexuals ! Moron ! LoL
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1117 Apr 27, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, defining terms for others.
someone needs to.

when ever people don't like meanings of words, they ask rogue judges to re-define them.

sorry if you disagree or don't like it.

having said that.....it is not my job to judge, and that you will have to deal with when you pass.

I however have every right to teach my children the birds and bees as god intended, and that it is not the new normal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1118 Apr 27, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
No mo homo pedo!
Oh good...did you finally get castrated?
Pappy

Mason, OH

#1119 Apr 27, 2014
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
So hetero pedos are alright in your book then ? I mean after all the vast majority of pedos are in fact heterosexuals ! Moron ! LoL
Queer behavior is fundamentally sodomy and elective abortion, genius.

It doesn't matter whether you prefer to sodomize a sheep, a man, or a woman, your're still a queer.

Rednecks and queers have a major problem understanding the simple truths such as this.

As already demonstrated, homo and hetero queers consistently spin the news to obscure their participation in the latest horror sodomy of children. The word "sodomy" is effectively banned from usage in all of mass media, because queers desire the people to stay ignorant.

If they are not sodomizing children, queers are sodomizing their weak-minded cronies, diversity people. CDC data establishes this idea as a fact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Eugene77

Ballwin, MO

#1120 Apr 27, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yohoo fart knocker i am waiting for my apology.
Another example that gays are notorious liars.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1121 Apr 27, 2014
Pappy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Jesus have anything to do with the infectious dirtiness of queer sodomy and queer elective abortion killing of children?
Try to focus peabrain; the HIV and STDs are clouding your already limited rationality.
On a side note, here again is mass media spinning the news implying that pervasive queer sodomy of children is merely generic pedophilia...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26137...
•William Vahey, 64, allegedly abused up to 60 boys at leading private school
•Once he embraced his pupils, he was taken to the airport in a school van
•Pictures emerged showing him abusing pupils on trips from 2009-2013
•At the time he was a teacher at Southbank International School in London
•Last night former pupils spoke of their shock at the revelations
Oh, dear, one terrible man out of millions and you think he is the role model for all of LGBT. I guess any hetero criminals are just fine and dandy with you, according to YOUR..ahem..cough cough, LOGIC.

Nearly every day there is some news story about some whack female teacher who screws her male under age students. However, since they're heteros, you ignore it. If we were to agree with you, we'd think all female teachers are screwing their students.

I actually can see your wife doing that, ANYTHING must be better than bedding down with Pappy who only does the nasty for God and refuses to do anything sensual or fun. For Pappy it is basically "something vile to get over with" so he can go back to hating.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#1122 Apr 27, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yohoo fart knocker i am waiting for my apology.
Why should I? Uh, you got the WRONG answer, Cletus. "Art" was the best you could come up with? That is about half the streets of Paris. On the Quai Saint Michel they sell old books and magazines and posters. I don't believe you yet anyway. Your "French" was obviously from Google translate.

Where is the best place to watch sunsets in Paris? Any real Parisian would know this one.
Billy

France

#1124 Apr 27, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I? Uh, you got the WRONG answer, Cletus. "Art" was the best you could come up with? That is about half the streets of Paris. On the Quai Saint Michel they sell old books and magazines and posters. I don't believe you yet anyway. Your "French" was obviously from Google translate.
Where is the best place to watch sunsets in Paris? Any real Parisian would know this one.
Hé merde souffle homo je ne m'inquiète pas ce que vous croyez. Menteurs homosexuels Jerkoff comme vous sucer. 70% de votre poste sont nonscents totales. Vous constanly counterdickting
votre auto. Jackass stupide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Pappy

Mason, OH

#1125 Apr 27, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear, one terrible man out of millions and you think he is the role model for all of LGBT. I guess any hetero criminals are just fine and dandy with you, according to YOUR..ahem..cough cough, LOGIC.
Nearly every day there is some news story about some whack female teacher who screws her male under age students. However, since they're heteros, you ignore it. If we were to agree with you, we'd think all female teachers are screwing their students.
I actually can see your wife doing that, ANYTHING must be better than bedding down with Pappy who only does the nasty for God and refuses to do anything sensual or fun. For Pappy it is basically "something vile to get over with" so he can go back to hating.
I ignore no such thing, nitwit.

Queers are responsible for the ascendency of the diversity (national victim cult) political scheme too, along with their degenerate sodomy and elective abortion activities.

Women are by far the largest faction of the diversity scheme, and are the pliable dolts that overwhemlmingly support the national diversity scheme that is led by queers. Being diversity supporters women are feeling their oats the same as queers, and believe they have license to abuse children, same as queers. The acsendency of the national diversity scheme explains the explosion of hetero women abusing teenage boys. The female abuse of teenage boys probably include sodomy and elective abortion, the favorite activities of all queer.

Closeted male queers have been sodomizing boys for so long now and getting away with it, their hetero female victim cult cronies have decided it is their time too to take advantage.

Dumbasses like you deny the existence of your oily national diversity victim cult scheme, which makes you a degenerate and a liar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Big Deal

Livermore, CA

#1128 Apr 28, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent paraphrase.
This is the same verse that Phil of Duck Dynasty used that set off a way of gay hysteria.
There is a high price for low living (i.e., AIDS) which proves God's judgment because other groups do not get this disease at anywhere near the number as homosexual males.
Keep up the good work Pam.
All I can say is.....Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! To bad it was African hunters eating contaminated monkey meat that introduced H.I.V to the world ! Besides,we do NOT live in a Christian sharia nation so keep your fairy tale to yourself please ! God's punishment ? LOLOLOLOL,you poor,poor deluded brainwashed fool !
OStone

Columbus, OH

#1129 Apr 28, 2014
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick questions, what's the title of this thread? Where does it mention hetero?

Not to interject into your convo, but why change the subject? Why not discuss the one at hand? Why divert and dodge? Jus' tryin to understand a brother.

Location hidden

#1130 Apr 28, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent paraphrase.
This is the same verse that Phil of Duck Dynasty used that set off a way of gay hysteria.
There is a high price for low living (i.e., AIDS) which proves God's judgment because other groups do not get this disease at anywhere near the number as homosexual males.
Keep up the good work Pam.
Hundreds of thousands of gay men have died from AIDS.

MILLIONS of heterosexuals have died from AIDS.

Your god must really hate heterosexuals.
No Big Deal

Livermore, CA

#1131 Apr 28, 2014
OStone wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick questions, what's the title of this thread? Where does it mention hetero?
Not to interject into your convo, but why change the subject? Why not discuss the one at hand? Why divert and dodge? Jus' tryin to understand a brother.
Go to page 52 post 1115 from Bonnie and then get back to me ! I didn't bring it up,Bonnie did and I was simply replying to her idiocy ! Glad I could help !
Pappy

Mason, OH

#1133 Apr 28, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Verifiable CDC data for the US demonstrates you are a liar.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/atag...

Regardless, heteros doing sodomy are very very queer, pinhead. Sodomy is the primary transmission mechanism for HIV/AIDS, a fact your lying kindred denies.

Queers do sodomy and elective abortion because they enjoy doing it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kelly Ray

Perugia, Italy

#1134 Apr 28, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do get your statistics pull'm out of your ass?

Since the beginning of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, 60 million people have contracted HIV ... died from AIDS, a 10% reduction from the peak number of AIDS-related deaths in 2004. As of 2008, 33.4 million people were living with HIV/AIDS worldwide.... Gay and bisexual men continue to bear the greatest burden of HIV infection,...
Double Standards

Livermore, CA

#1135 Apr 29, 2014
Kelly Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the beginning of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, 60 million people have contracted HIV ... died from AIDS, a 10% reduction from the peak number of AIDS-related deaths in 2004. As of 2008, 33.4 million people were living with HIV/AIDS worldwide.... Gay and bisexual men continue to bear the greatest burden of HIV infection,...
And this has exactly what to do with the topic of this thread ? H.I.V. is a disease that crosses all segments of society whether gay or straight,but I still don't see anything to do with the topic at hand,marriage equality in the state of Ohio which will be there in a very short while. Care to try again ?

Location hidden

#1136 Apr 29, 2014
Kelly Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are dangerously ignorant on this topic.

The vast, vast majority of those 60 million people you're referring to are heterosexual.

Seriously, you have access to the internet - use it.
Pappy

Mason, OH

#1137 Apr 29, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are dangerously ignorant on this topic.
The vast, vast majority of those 60 million people you're referring to are heterosexual.
Seriously, you have access to the internet - use it.
Your repeating a lie doesn't make it any less a lie, genius.

Reliable and factual CDC data demonstrates conclusively that in the US homosexual queers are resposible for new HIV/AIDS infections. The top 3 infectors are white homo, black homo, and hispanic homo. The remaining few HIV infections are other diversity people. There is no reported CDC HIV infection rate for white straight males because the HIV infection rate is too low to report. White straight males don't do sodomy, although there is no shortage of queers claiming they do. Projection and transference psychosis is only one mental defect common to all queer.

Your unsubstantiated speculation that HIV/AIDS in Africa as being the bulk of HIV infections is irrevelevant because it is not reliable or verifiable. Even it it were reliable, which it is not, it does not follow that the transmission mechanism was coitus, but much more likely queer sodomy.

In all likelihood the HIV/AIDS found in Africa is due to African black males behaving on the down-low (sodomy), a black cultural defect that is also common in American ghetto blacks.

Stop lecturing people about getting serious, because you are not a a rational poster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican gangs dominate Ohio drug trade | The Co... (Jul '10) 56 min Enter Username 12
Trumps world crumbles around him 59 min Enter Username 1
Donald Trump absolute failure 1 hr Enter Username 1
President Trump's Executive Order.... 1 hr Enter Username 2
Disgraced President Trump 1 hr Enter Username 25
Trump Cult 2 hr Reality Speaks 144
Migrant children say they've been forcibly drug... 2 hr Capt Pepe 2
The separation of migrant children from their p... 3 hr Reality Speaks 100

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages