Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in ...

Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?

There are 1159 comments on the The Marion Star story from Mar 1, 2014, titled Is 2014 the year for gay marriage in Ohio?. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

Robert Johnson-Keeton grew up in a religious community just outside Chillicothe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

d pantz

Akron, OH

#607 Mar 20, 2014
3 hrs ago dpantz wrote:[quoted text ]contracts not licenses. You can't read. BTW notary's aren't restricted to real estate offices.

Fundies R Mentally ill wrote

"Hey pos, whatever you're raving about you're not talking about marriage licenses, which are contracts enforced by the government.
[ end quoted text]
d pantz

Akron, OH

#609 Mar 20, 2014
d pantz

Akron, OH

#610 Mar 20, 2014

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#611 Mar 20, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're angry because a load of semen hits a turd instead of an egg?
^^..."gay pride" at its finest...^^^
d pantz

Akron, OH

#613 Mar 20, 2014
No because agreements aren't illegal or enforceable by law without a contract. All unlicensed activity that requires such is "illegal" . Though a marriage licence in Ohio is the only way to have legally binding ceremony, its still not defined as a contract. There are more elements of a contract to licenses than that too.
d pantz

Akron, OH

#614 Mar 20, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously that avoids the simple matter of the government's overseeing marriages and divorces.
I think bigots who discriminate should be treated as less than, as criminals, incidentally.
I think you have no idea what you're talking about. Have a great evening.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#619 Mar 20, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
if you want to su:ck a penis
I remain concerned about homophobic closet cases constantly trying to recruit fetish partners on this web site.

Why can't they go to freeper like all the other people who are into scat?
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#620 Mar 20, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me simplify the concept for you, ace.
Please provide an example where two members of the same sex naturally conceived and birthed a joint biological child.
I'll wait.
Hey sick freeek, your scenario, which will never involve you, need not have anything to do with either marriage or how homosexuality could be passed along genetically.

Again, you lack the most basic understanding of science. In fact you don't even know what the Theory of Evolution is or says, you just know it's "wrong." Because the earth "is 6000 years old."

That's the sum total of your knowledge, you stupid bigot.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#621 Mar 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> that's because it never had any "content" that was relevant to reality.
"Get an argument."

I said the overwhelming percentage of AIDS sufferers have been and are heterosexual.

It's a fact. It always has been a fact. Your post about young men who have sex with men in the US did not speak to that fact.

Because you have a weak mind.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#622 Mar 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
No because agreements aren't illegal or enforceable by law without a contract. All unlicensed activity that requires such is "illegal" . Though a marriage licence in Ohio is the only way to have legally binding ceremony, its still not defined as a contract. There are more elements of a contract to licenses than that too.
The only conclusion to be drawn from your gibberish is that "marriage" in OH is not in any way enforceable.

Yet we have an inkling that people who are legally married in OH do obtain rights and responsibilities as a result.

So whoever's word games you're dreaming of - and these word games are different from the word games you were playing three pages of posts ago - are unhinged.
d pendz

United States

#623 Mar 20, 2014
dpantz wrote:[quoted text ]contracts not licenses. You can't read. BTW notary's aren't restricted to real estate offices.

Fundies R Mentally ill wrote

"Hey pos, whatever you're raving about you're not talking about marriage licenses, which are contracts enforced by the government.[ end quoted text]

Location hidden

#624 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey sick freeek, your scenario, which will never involve you, need not have anything to do with either marriage or how homosexuality could be passed along genetically.
Again, you lack the most basic understanding of science. In fact you don't even know what the Theory of Evolution is or says, you just know it's "wrong." Because the earth "is 6000 years old."
That's the sum total of your knowledge, you stupid bigot.
You remain the textbook definition of stupid.
I'm still waiting for your example.

But both of us know it is an impossibility...thanks to that intolerant bigot, Mother Nature.
d pendz

United States

#625 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
The only conclusion to be drawn from your gibberish is that "marriage" in OH is not in any way enforceable.
Yet we have an inkling that people who are legally married in OH do obtain rights and responsibilities as a result.
So whoever's word games you're dreaming of - and these word games are different from the word games you were playing three pages of posts ago - are unhinged.
more like you're light years away from understanding the difference between a contract and a license.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#626 Mar 20, 2014
d pendz wrote:
<quoted text> more like you're light years away from understanding the difference between a contract and a license.
The differences you are making up have nothing to do with the issue under discussion.

You are trolling by trying to say that the government does not regulate marriage. You're a crackpot.

Your last post about the side issue clearly contradicted itself even on its own addled terms, as I pointed out.

But again, since you've changed tack, we can all assume you recognize that "marriage" is something the government regulates, not some notary and not some mullah. That's the point, you stupid pos.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#627 Mar 20, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You remain the textbook definition of stupid.
I'm still waiting for your example.
But both of us know it is an impossibility...thanks to that intolerant bigot, Mother Nature.
We're not discussing the many ways procreation can happen, Jethro, you witless, fundie ignoramus.

We are ridiculing your unschooled notion that a heterosexual couple could not give birth to a homosexual...or to a spawn carrying the same genetic basis for homosexuality, even if recessive.

Now, naturally a buybull freeek like you, you stupid bigot, can't begin to fathom what any of that might mean. You not only don't understand science, you reject science out of hand.

Location hidden

#628 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
We're not discussing the many ways procreation can happen, Jethro, you witless, fundie ignoramus.
We are ridiculing your unschooled notion that a heterosexual couple could not give birth to a homosexual...or to a spawn carrying the same genetic basis for homosexuality, even if recessive.
Now, naturally a buybull freeek like you, you stupid bigot, can't begin to fathom what any of that might mean. You not only don't understand science, you reject science out of hand.
Wrong again, dumbarse.
The topic is the irrefutable biological dead-end of same-sex behaviors thanks to Mother Nature's intolerant laws.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#629 Mar 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>and tax benefits for married couples are?
1. Unconstitutional in my opinion.

2. Not always a benefit, depending on tax bracket.

Planet Earth

#630 Mar 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> actually all I was doing was arguing that a license and a contract are two serarate things! ;)
The license is government permission to enter into the contract.

Planet Earth

#631 Mar 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> think of it this way. Two people get a speeding ticket in a school zone. One makes 60 grand a year and the other 20. Who do you think is going to watch their speedometer more? The person who can afford to pay that fine multiplied times 8 or the person who has to eat spaghetti for a month and can't afford a birthday gift for their kid because the punk azzes just stole more than half their weekly income and that's fair?
What does it matter? They both should be watching their speedometer. I am not fond of progressivity in taxes or anything else, and the flat tax is progressive in my book. If you want equal rights you should have equal responsibility.
Marcus

Mason, OH

#632 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
"Get an argument."
I said the overwhelming percentage of AIDS sufferers have been and are heterosexual.
It's a fact. It always has been a fact. Your post about young men who have sex with men in the US did not speak to that fact.
Because you have a weak mind.
Diversity people outside the US are the majority of HIV/AIDS infections.

Inside the US, CDC data shows the top 3 incidence of HIV infections are white queer, black queer, and hispanic queer...

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/atag...

The figure 1 chart x-axis shows that diversity people in the US are solely responsible for new HIV infections. Figure 1 shows that white queer, black queer, and hispanic queer are the top subgroups acquiring new HIV infections. The Figure 1 chart reveals another derived fact: queers are sodomizing women diversity and recreational drug user diversity people, passing their HIV to their cohorts in diversity. Diversity functions as a national, class based victim cult scheme. Diversity promotes legal privilege for victim class people that is provided by high government in exchange for votes.

In fact, a queer male dentist in Florida as early as 1987 deliberately infected a female patient with HIV in order to socialize his HIV disease:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Bergali...

The goal of the queer dentist Acer was to generate AIDS hysteria among fellow diversity people. He and other queers were successful, and the fedgov created the first highest priority national political disease dedicated to queers and diversity people :

www.aids.gov

Diversity people are the organized majority of voters, both in the US and Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 5 min White Fangs 842
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 12 min Reality Speaks 178
News Columbus to pay $30,000 to man stomped by polic... 49 min Reality Speaks 16
Plasma donation 1 hr Reality Speaks 8
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 2 hr Talk what you know 442
News When pharmacy-benefit manager cuts put lives in... 3 hr Capt Pepe 3
News Not just for boys anymore? 5 hr Reality Speaks 2

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages