Columbus' CoGo Bike Share System Kicks Off

Jul 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

The new CoGo Bike Share system was kicked off Wednesday by Columbus Mayor Michael B. Coleman, City Councilmember Zach Klein and Jeff Olsen of Alta Bicycle Share Inc. There will be a total of 30 stations installed and made operational by early August.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

On the surface an annual fee and or a daily fee would indicate that the groid parasite class would be precluded from riding to and away from crime scenes using these bikes, but we all know there will be some manner of freebie given to them or a subsidy or an EBT gimmie-rat code. Either way, expect blackdom to descend upon them and ruin them.
Stacy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

All of the bikes will be stolen within the first week.
just sayin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Walt the pervert will be sniffing the seats.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Stacy wrote:
All of the bikes will be stolen within the first week.
LOL Mrs. rowdy asked me how long I thought it would take before all the bikes went missing.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Mrs. rowdy asked me how long I thought it would take before all the bikes went missing.
Check the government employees
I am guess the bikes will be like the snow plows for the off ramp mowing tractors and various department pickup trucks. Every fall they show new shiny ones and by the first real snow followed by real cold temps there is not a plow to be found for the pickups

Based on purchase data and the zero number at the auctions / trade in when getting new equipment the city should have about 60 plows for 40 horse tractors and above and several hundred for pickups yet no one can find them
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the government employees
I am guess the bikes will be like the snow plows for the off ramp mowing tractors and various department pickup trucks. Every fall they show new shiny ones and by the first real snow followed by real cold temps there is not a plow to be found for the pickups
Based on purchase data and the zero number at the auctions / trade in when getting new equipment the city should have about 60 plows for 40 horse tractors and above and several hundred for pickups yet no one can find them
Remember obama's "cash for clunkers" scam? where useful assets were destroyed? And traded into 'pre-approved', post-purge dealerships for a mandatory trip to the shredders and then onto China as scrap? "Shheeeeeeyit, kneegrus you don't need no stinking VIN. Here be yo new Dodge 300. From Whitey. Fo slabery."

What? You progressives doubt the grifts? "Sheeeeeyit kneegrus. We don't need no stinking attendance records. Here be yo diploma."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 9 min Zoe Regen 10
The George Zimmerman Case! (Apr '13) 39 min George 7,658
State University Wants to be "Less White" 1 hr Duke for Mayor 38
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 89
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Truth 1,921
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr SFF 2,157
In the past decade, series featuring everyday p... (Jan '11) 3 hr Nouch 4
•••
•••